Chapter 146 – I Am What?
227 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story, and if you are you can also find more chapters on my Patre-on! There are about 100 more chapters on my Patre-on. There is a link in the synopsis, so just copy it, paste it, and now there are annual memberships that are available with 16% discount! So join now!) 

Natasha woke up in the middle of the night, turning around to look at the side, seeing the empty space on the bed. She stood up, tucking her black gown to the front walking out of the room.

"Jay?" She walked over to the living room of Sephiroth's house, seeing him sit on the sofa chair.

He was typing in the air, wearing glasses on his face, making Natasha tilt her head as she walked over, sitting down on his thighs, "These are...Artificial Reality glasses that you were talking about?"

"Don't call me, Jay. If anyone overhears that, it's going to create trouble," Sephiroth stopped, taking of the AR glasses.

Natasha leaned forward, brushing her lips against his, "I'll remember."

She teased him, nibbling on his upper lip, about to kiss him when he stopped her, "Tell me. Did you know that Nick Fury took Gravitonium from my company?"

Natasha hesitated, pressing her lips, "Yeah...but at that time, I didn't know..."

"You didn't tell me when you knew."

"It slipped my mind."

Sephiroth stroked her cheek. His green cat-like eyes watched her with a smile on his lips, "Don't lie. It just proves my point that I can't trust you. Not as Primo, Jay, or Sephiroth. If you ever come up with a thought when you think about accusing me of hiding something from you or not trusting you? Remember this."

Natasha closed her eyes, tightening her jaw, "You do understand that it won't have a good effect on our relationship?"

Sephiroth whispered, "You do understand that your double loyalties aren't having a good effect on our relationship either?"

"Mm-mm," Natasha slid down between his legs, curling up, leaning on his body. Her head rested on his chest, "Can't this be easy for us?"

Sephiroth stroked her waist, kissing her head, making Natasha smile, looking up, "It's been great...being loved by you...being with you. I just want to stay like this."

Sephiroth bent down, kissing her lips. His finger traced her neck, moving downwards.

Natasha groaned, feeling his finger brush past her abdomen. Natasha stopped his hand from going further, "I can't do this...Jay. I can't have my loyalties divided. I can't do this anymore."

Sephiroth let out a smile, "Mmhm, You are breaking up with me again?"

"No...Yes...Ah...maybe," Natasha closed her eyes, "I am sorry."

"Ok," Sephiroth lightly spoke, without looking at her, staring out the glass into the water, watching the reflection of the moon.

Natasha kept her eyes closed, clutching onto his clothes, "Jay..."

"Just be quiet," Sephiroth softly whispered, clutching on their chair's arms.

Natasha opened her eyes, parting her lips, closing them, biting her lips, "Won't stop me?"

Sephiroth raised her chin, looking into her conflicting eyes, "No. I wouldn't. I understand what SHIELD means to you. What the Avengers mean to you, and I can't give your something like that. So no...I won't stop you."

Natasha cupped his cheek, "Just try? Once? Ask me to stay?"

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, "And do what? Ask you to betray people you care about? Leave them behind? Then you wouldn't be the woman I fell in love with."

Natasha closed her eyes, lying on his body, "You...are the worst."

"Jay...it hurts that you can't trust me...that I can't make you trust me...that I know...you shouldn't trust me. It hurts more than you sleeping around."

Sephiroth stroked her head, "I think it would be a good idea if you get changed and leave."

Natasha gulped, getting on her feet, putting her hand on his shoulder, speaking in a cracking voice, "Yeah, that's for the best."

Sephiroth closed his eyes, sitting still, resting his head on the sofa. He stood up, walking to the room, about to open the door when it opened, and Natasha nearly collided against him.

The two looked at each other before Natasha wrapped her body around him, passionately kissing him. Sephiroth wrapped his hands around her, putting her against the wall.

He pulled her lingerie up, dropping his pants when Natasha groaned. She held onto his head, clutching his hair, swaying her hips.

Sephiroth thrust harder, faster, madly kissing her, when a tear dripped from Natasha's eyes. He stopped, softly kissing her lips, "Natasha."

"...I don't want to leave you," Natasha closed her eyes, burying her face in his neck, "I don't want to break up. Ask...ask me?'

"Ok, Natasha Romanoff...stay with me? Give me your loyalty? Love me, be loved by me? Be mine."

Natasha cupped his cheeks, kissing him, closing her eyes, struggling, sighing in defeat, "No."

Sephiroth gave her an expecting nod, "I know."

Natasha opened her eyes, "You knew...didn't you?"

"That you'd reject? Yes. I did," Sephiroth tightened his grip on her waist and ass, carrying her as he walked over to the bed, putting her down. He took off his turtleneck grey sweater, making Natasha's eyes fix on his body.

Her walls convulsed when he lay on his forearms, about her, kissing her lips, "That's why I didn't ask...I just didn't want to be rejected."

Natasha's lips trembled, stroking his chest, "Sorry..."

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, whispering, "I don't want to let you go. Let's see if I can convince you to stay."

"You...can'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Natasha screamed in pleasure when Sephiroth drove inside her, impaling her cervix without any warning. He started ramming her, pulling on her clitoris, making her scream even louder, "Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! HaaaaaaaahhhhH!!!!!!

Natasha squirmed with every thrust, trying to get away from him, when Sephiroth smacked her ass, making her body vibrate before she orgasmed.

Natasha got away from Sephiroth when he let up, turning around to lie on her stomach. She tried to get away when his hand gripped her head, whispering in her ear, "Where are you going?"

Natasha shuddered, "Jay...please...it's too much..."

Suddenly, her body trembled, feeling a lubricant inside her ass, making her gasp. She whimpered when she felt Sephiroth's cock drill inside her asshole, making her eyes roll backward.

Sephiroth's forearm was around her neck, holding her in place as he started banging her ass, making Natasha slowly lose control.

He slid another hand under her body, groping her breast, pulling on her nipple.

Natasha clutched on his arms, moaning loudly, "Ohhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!! Yesssss!!!!! Fuck yesssssssss!!!!!"

Sephiroth's fingers entered her mouth, plugging it in with his fingers, smiling, "You are going to orgasm again, aren't you? Cumming from your ass being fucked?"

"Gukkkk, Yugkkkksss, Guhhhhkkk, Uuuggkkkkkk," Natasha's gargled voice entered his ear before she orgasmed again.

She tried to get away from him, but he kept changing places. The positions changed from one hole to another, seeping her will to getaway. Before long, she started doing everything she could to feel more pleasure, even taking his dirty cock in her mouth as he poured his cum down her throat.

Natasha was forced to drink in all down before she started coughing, feeling nauseous. She rushed to the bathroom, puking.

Sephiroth walked over, leaning against the door, "How long how you been feeling nauseated?"

Natasha washed her face, cleaning her mouth in the sink, "A few days, must be something I ate."

"No, it's not that. You are just pregnant," Sephiroth passed by her, stepping into the bathtub, turning the shower.

"Huh?" Natasha confusedly looked at him, "I-I can't be pregnant...I was...Red Room...there was...an operation."

"I know, but I just reversed the effect of that operation and impregnated you," Sephiroth started the shower when Natasha straightened her body in shock.

"NO, no...you can't just do that. Even if somehow you could get me pregnant...then."

"I know, you'd like to be impregnated by my original stabler body, and that is how you got pregnant. I used sperm from that body," Sephiroth closed his eyes, standing under the shower.

Natasha nearly fell down, making her grasp the sink to support herself, "Why...? Why now?"

Sephiroth glanced towards her, from the corner of his eyes, with a smile on his lips, "Why? Because you can abandon me for your duties. But...can you abandon our child?"

Natasha covered her mouth, looking at him. He leisurely closed his eyes, feeling the water droplets, hearing his voice, "If it was just about love...then even though I don't want to let you go, I would. If that is what you wished. But if you are not on my side, then you'd stand against me. I don't want to kill you, Natasha."

Natasha put her hand on her stomach, with a glimmer in her eyes, "I am...pregnant?"

Sephiroth stepped out of the tub, walking to her, kissing her forehead, hugging her, "Yes...you are."

Natasha tilted her head back, biting her trembling lip, closing her eyes with a smile on her lips, "I am pregnant."

"We are pregnant."

Natasha cupped his neck, kissing him with love, "It would be better if you didn't just impregnate me to control me."

Sephiroth kissed her lips again, "Not just for that reason...I can't bear to let you go again."

Natasha closed her eyes, "But mostly to control me."

"No, mostly because I want to marry you."

Natasha opened her eyes in surprise, "You what?"

Sephiroth got down on his knee, and a ring case appeared on his palm, which he opened, "Natasha Romanoff...Will you marry me?"

Natasha gasped before she smiled, looking down, closing her eyes. She answered his proposal with a smile on her lips.

4