Chapter 157 – In School of Mutants
193 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rogue nervously sat in front of Sephiroth, fidgeting, peeking towards him. When he first came to the academy, most of the mutants were scared of him.

Nearly a year ago, Jay came to the Xavier Academy with hopes of being able to help them bring their powers under control. Logan not only got absolute control of her powers but also got enhancements.

She was the next in line, but at that time, Scott convinced her and the others that it was dangerous, that Jay was a threat. Because of Scott's position in Xavier School for Gifted and among the mutants. Many decided not to go through with it.

By the time Logan convinced her that this was just Scott taking out his personal enmity against Jay. But by then, Jay was already gone, and him being in the position he is, all her efforts to meet him were for naught.

Then, there was news that Black Widow A.K.A Natasha Romanoff was pregnant, and Jay left their Earth. She came back home, feeling hopeless, and even fought with Cyclops, who was being stubborn.

After she missed the chance, it only made her even more uncomfortable, spending every day thinking of what could have been.

It wasn't until a week or two ago that Sephiroth came, with the same offer, explaining about the Heart of Innocence and the connection between him and Jay.

In the past Nine Months, Sephiroth had become immensely famous. He was the mind and face behind the AIM Support Group. He started numerous Support Groups, Programs, Television Shows, Webcasts. All to help people adjust to the new reality.

There wasn't a country where his Support Group wasn't there. It could be said that he was pouring all resources without even caring about money or profit. Well, he was the only one that didn't have to.

It was a question that had been asked many times, and then one day, he showed them. He had the technology, which he was using to mine asteroids and use it to earn money.

Yet, there were very few people who minded that or were jealous. Probably because Sephiroth poured all that money into helping people. Even so, when he came with the same offer, she didn't dare to go ahead and agree. It wasn't anything else but his presence. It was grand...twisted...overwhelming.

But ever since he started staying over, understanding mutants, he also started talking about these things on the webcast. It seemingly started a trend, with worldwide people coming together, offering their help to the mutants. It had barely been a week since he started this, and they had gotten millions of dollars as funds to help them. Even Senator Kelly's anti-mutant propaganda seemed to be losing its hold on people.

It was all this that helped Rogue get over her fear of Sephiroth, sit down in front of him.

Right now, she was wrapped by warm light, feeling her blood change, with luminous particles inside her, until they dulled down.

Rogue opened her eyes, seeing Sephiroth's cat-like green eyes, who nodded, telling her that it worked.

Rogue removed the glove from her trembling hands, seeing her skin, not sure where to place them.

Sephiroth noticed that as he gently held her palm, putting it on his cheek, "Better?"

Rogue nose flared, her eyes swelled up as she closed her eyes, tears sliding down her cheeks.  She hugged Sephiroth, straddling his body, causing Sephiroth to fall backward on the soft bed.

Rogue brushed her palms against his skin, getting a feeling of it, with her eyes filled with joy, "Thank you."

Even as Rogue said that she didn't stop tracing his skin. Before she realized it, her body was rubbing against his, making her feel hotter.

Rogue cupped his cheek, placing her lips on his, making Sephiroth's eyes curved into a smile.

Rogue had fallen in a trance; she took off her clothes, opening Sephiroth's, touching her naked skin against his.

Next morning,

Rogue woke up in the morning stirring in the bed when her body hit against an unmovable body. Even though it was hard, tough, dense, it wasn't uncomfortable.

She took a deep breath, tracing his body when her eyes snapped open, sitting up.

Rogue turned her head, tucking her hair back, gazing at Sephiroth's sleeping face. She covered her face, mouthing, 'What the fuck did I do?'

She hastily got on her feet, picking up her clothes from the floor, wearing her bra and panty, wearing her T-shirt to hide her ass. She picked up her other things, rushing out of the room.

Once Rogue silently closed the door, Sephiroth opened his closed eyes, glancing towards the door.

He sat up on the bed, letting out a breath, gazing towards the door. In the past nine months, he had been busy as Sephiroth, catching more than 70 criminals that escaped.

Ever since Omega Flight became active, the hard days of Criminals started. Since the Omega Flight was able to manage and deploy Heroes from both Earths to anywhere.

Which led to many of the Villians going underground, and those who came up were defeated by the Heroes. Among all the Heroes, there were three that enjoyed the same popularity as him.

Captain America from Earth, with Hyperion's power, was becoming a symbol.

On Omega Earth, Tony Stark and on Secret Earth, Tony Stark, by sharing their powers and technology. Both enjoyed immense popularity and support on their own Earths.

Lastly, Thor from Omega Earth was forefront in catching the criminals. But once these criminals went underground, the Omega Flight stopped chasing them.

Once Omega Flight stopped chasing them, Sephiroth started digging them out, and taking their source of powers away, genetics, rings, technology. Whatever it might be.

It was one of the reasons why Sephiroth was as popular as the Heroes that have established themselves for years. Once he took care of criminals, there was no need to worry about them breaking out and creating more chaos.

In fact, he even took time to negotiate with Omega Flight to let him take away the powers of more dangerous criminals like Graviton. But even if he caught most of the escaped criminals, there was a lack of trust.

This simple fact led him to come to the Mutant community to continue what he came to do as Jay. 

He was already expecting Rogue to come here, but it took longer than expected, and it wouldn't take long before more want to have the same thing.

In the past nine months, he had taken the powers of numerous criminals.

Sephiroth took the powers of numerous villains.

Living Laser, Batroc, Abomination, Absorbing Man, Leader, Zzzax, U-Foes (Vector, X-Ray, Vapor, Iron Clad), Radioactive Man, Madrill, and tens of others.

Others were those who had technologies or powers that weren't worth even taking.

There were only a few dangerous ones that were captured by Avengers, and he hadn't gotten. Like Graviton, Purple Man, among a few others.

Even after all this, there was one threat that he hadn't been able to find, Red Skull.

As a villain who had sixty years to prepare for his escape routes, even he couldn't find him. But either way, the things had calmed down on this Earth, and there were barely any threats left.

But there were a few...which were bound to come...

"Sephiroth."

Sephiroth looked up, seeing Ororo open the door, looking at him. Her eyes were attracted to his naked body, seeing the silk bedsheet which barely covered his figure.

Her words came to a halt as Sephiroth stood up, wrapping the bedsheet around his waist. He walked over to the gate, "I know. It's time for me to take the class."

Ororo nodded, closing the door as Sephiroth stepped closer to her. She leaned against the door, feeling Sephiroth's hand stroking her cheek, his lips clasping onto her.

Ororo put her hands on his waist, stroking his muscles, whispering, "Your class..."

Sephiroth stroked her waist, stroking her jaw, "Yes...they can wait...I can't."

Ororo's breathing became erratic, "You...are a greedy man."

5