Chapter 160 – London
161 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

London, Greenwich,

"See, baby, this is a beautiful place. Isn't it?" Jay was walking on the empty streets of Greenwich, looking at Old Royal Naval College.

Natasha stroked Lavena's head, whispering, "Right now, everyone has been evacuated because there might be a battle. Otherwise, this place is filled with people."

"Nerdy people," Jay quipped.

"Don't listen to him; the boys here have a hot accent."

"Really? You think that this accent is hot?" Jay spoke in a perfect British accent, making Natasha raise her eyebrow.

"Oh," Her lips curved into a smile, "I didn't know you could do that."

Lavena looked up, "Eh ah, ehhh."

"Hmm?" Jay tilted his head in confusion, "I wonder if she's trying to baby talk in a British accent."

Natasha chuckled, "Really? Baby talk in the British accent? You didn't find anything better?"

Jay held Lavena, walking with Natasha, chuckling, "What? Aren't you curious? Do children here talk differently? I wonder if they have an accent."

Natasha shook her head, linking her hand with his, "You are curious about the stupidest of things."

Jay smiled when Lavena pointed upwards, trying to say something, "Eyahh!! Eya!!! Yaaaa!!!!"

Natasha looked up, gazing at the blue sky, "Huh? Is something there?"

Jay's scarlet eyes started glowing, using the various powers stored in the Heart of Innocence. He saw the sky in a different spectrum, "A Quinjet is there."

A smile appeared on Jay's lips as he kissed Lavena's cheeks, "Baby, can you see that?"

"Eya! Eya!! Eyaaaaa!!! Eyaaa!!" Lavena pointed at the invisible Quinjet, trying to tell that she could.

Jay let out a breath of relief, feeling the tension that had been there for days leave.

Natasha stroked his back, "Aren't you too relieved? What were you worried about that our child isn't special?"

Jay shook his head, "No...more like that if she didn't have the powers to protect herself. In the eyes of the world...she's my daughter...Primo's granddaughter. Sephiroth's her uncle...you have to understand what that means, right?"

Natasha stroked Lavena's head, smiling, "Yeah...yeah, I do."

As the two talked, a Quinjet landed in front of them, becoming visible to their eyes. Its ram opened, and a man walked out.

"You two were the last people I was expecting to see."

The two smiled, greeting the man that stepped out, "Captain."

Steve was wearing his Captain's uniform, holding the shield in his hand. He smiled at them, turning his eyes towards Lavena, "Your...daughter?"

Jay raised Lavena's hand, waving towards Captain, "Lavena...say hi? This is Mr. Steve Rogers; stay away from him, or he will brainwash you to fight for the greater good."

Steve chuckled, saying hi to Lavena, "I don't go around brainwashing anyone. Especially such a cute little girl."

Even as he said that... he straightened his spine, whispering, "Should you have brought her here? This could become dangerous."

Jay kissed Lavina's cheeks, "Don't worry...I will never let anything happen to her. Moreover...this is not nine months ago."

"Is anyone else coming?" Natasha raised her eyebrows, looking towards the Quinjet.

"Just me...and."

"Me," Peggy stepped down, wearing a black widow's bodysuit, making Natasha raise her eyes in admiration, "It suits you."

"Thank you," Peggy smiled as Quinjet lifted off, becoming invisible.

"I still think red and blue would suit you more," Jay chuckled, greeting her.

Jay narrowed his eyes, "Should you be here? I'll be blunt...if something comes from the other side."

Steve patted Peggy's back, smiling, "As you said...now is not nine months ago."

"Did you forget about Extremis?"

"Oh," Jay realized, "Right...sorry."

Peggy pointed upwards, "Moreover...it's not just us. We brought back up."

Natasha raised her head, seeing numerous Quinjets that became visible, with multiple cannons and weapons attached to them.

"Awesome," Even though Jay said that he was a bit unsure that these would work.

"Is Yelena here?" Natasha looked up, darting her eyes between them, "Tell her to come to meet her niece."

Jay pointed towards the river, "Maybe later."

Steve, Peggy, and Natasha turned their back, seeing a massive spaceship appear in front of them, followed by flashes of invisible fighter spaceships.

The four of them didn't even have the time to talk when Steve jumped up, smashing his shield into one of the fighter spaceships, crashing it.

Natasha effortlessly jumped in the air, pivoting in the air as Sky Regalia appeared under her feet. She slashed her leg, landing back on the land, but the fighter ship was cut into two.

Peggy's lips twitched, "Right...should have known something like this would happen."

They were here, at the center, thinking that few animals might come from the other side. Who could have thought it was the worst-case scenario, a full-on alien invasion.

Peggy finger on her comm, "Get ready to attack, and fire at any ships that try to invade."

She just said when she felt a flap, making her glance towards Jay, who was wearing a white cowl. His hair had turned white with a broadsword in his gloved right hand.

But what made Peggy look was his left hand that still maintained the for of the black claw, holding Lavena on its palm.

"It's...different...?" Peggy was especially surprised by his calm aura, "Reminds me of you...when you were a kid?"

Jay looked up at his messy white hair, smiling, "I just didn't have white hair then."

In the past nine months, he might have absorbed numerous abilities, creating dozens of Innocence. But these abilities were disordered.

To put them in order, he used all the free pieces of Innocence, dividing them into groups to Enhance Crown Clown and X-Gloves.

Because of the enhancement, his features were starting to change, reaching closer to the owner of Crown Clown. Probably because of the synchronization between them.

"Really?! You two have the time to talk?!" Natasha stood in front of Lavena, with the wheels running, "They are aiming!"

Jay raised his eyes, looking at seven or eight fighting ships' wreckage, fallen around them.

Steve landed in front of them, holding the shield, ready to protect them from the fire of the enormous ship.

Jay raised his left claw, showing Lavena the main ship, "See, sweety. Now, look at how strong your Papa is."

He kissed her cheek, "Your Papa is the strongest."

Lavena tilted her head, "Ehya?"

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Jay, is she even got a scratch-"

She was just saying when she heard Jay's words, "White Forest."

Be it her, Steve, or Peggy, they only saw a flash, and the white trees originating from his cowl were standing in front of them. They seem to cover everything in their sight, with a few even piercing through the main ship.

The alien ship was hoisted on the white trees, getting torn apart at the next moment. The white forest disappeared, leaving behind the wreckage of ships.

Lavena clapped, grinning, "Eya!!! Eya!!!! Eyaaaaa!!!!!"

Jay kissed her cheeks, watching her giggle, "That's right! Papa is the strongest!"

"Ok," Steve was still a bit shocked as he let out a smile, "Agreed."

Natasha turned back, stroking Lavena's hair, "Mama is strong too."

"No, she's not," Jay softly whispered in Lavena's ear, who giggled, hiding her ear because of tickle.

Suddenly, there was a red flash, and all the broken spaceships started lifting up, getting repaired.

Peggy narrowed her eyes, "If you two are done with showering your daughter with attention...then look at that."

Natasha turned her eyes towards the pale-skinned man, donned in golden armor, floating down from the ship. The red energy was originating from him, covering the whole area. It changed the reality of the broken spaceships.

"Malekith...Dark elves...Reality Stone," Jay furrowed his brows.

"Reality Stone? Is it one of those Enhanced Stones?" Steve furrowed his brows. The Enhanced Stones were the Infinity Stones that had merged with their counterparts.

"No...I have seen Stones really closely, and I can promise you this one is not Enhanced."

Peggy was ready to command all the forces to fire as she spoke, "Didn't you say all of the Infinity Stones merged?"

"Before...all this was just a hypothesis...but I think what I saw was the future. Or maybe it was the wish of the Stones to be merged...I don't know. As of yet, they haven't merged. Probably...or maybe Soul Stone merged?"

"Jay," Natasha tiptoed, kissing Jay's cheek, "Baby...I don't know...such simple words. Try using them next time."

"Eya...Eyoh...Yoh..." Lavena nodded, agreeing with her mother.

"Mortals. Your Universe was never meant to be. It's time that it is snuffed out."

"He knows English?" Steve confusedly asked.

Jay chuckled, "No, he has a universal translator. We don't have much time...so let's go, shall we?"

6