Chapter 172 – …Me
163 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sephiroth was sitting in a secret hideout of Omega's, the mutant organization. He was sitting in the middle of the room, relaxing on their sofa, hearing the moans filled with pain.

"What do you want?"

Sephiroth looked towards the woman with omega tattoos on her cheek and breasts, piercing under her lower lip. His eyes turned towards the purple-haired woman, sitting in his arms, kissing his neck.

He stroked her stomach, moving his palm over her breasts, "Why does everyone keep asking me the same thing? What do you think I want...Psylocke?"

Psylocke, who was kissing his neck, moved, mockingly smiling at her recent teammates, "He wants...loyalty and obedience."

She raised her head, kissing Sephiroth's lips, sucking on his lip, stroking his thighs as she rubbed her ass against him, grinning, "Although...I plan to give something extra." 

She put her tongue out, interlocking it with Sephiroth's licking it, sucking on it. She put her hand on his, kneading her breasts, moaning, whispering, "He'll be our new master."

Castillo scoffed, "Don't think we will just submit to you."

Sephiroth held Psylocke's hair, kissing her lips, looking up at Castillo with narrowed eyes. He took the white bookmark from his neck, which got covered in green fire, turning into a tsuba, "We'll see in a bit."

Shortly,

Castillo was kneeling on the ground after sending other members. She stole a few glances up, seeing Psylocke sit in Sephiroth's lap; her clothes were on the floor.

The only sound that filled the room was of her bouncing on him, her moans, their kisses, their groans.

"Ahhh~!! Yes~!! Yessss~!!!! Yesssssssss~!!!!"

Psylocke cupped Sephiroth's face, placing her lips on his, muffling her moans. She gazed into his eyes, feeling her orgasm reach its peak before bursting out.

Psylocke screamed, burying her face in Sephiroth's neck, trembling in the tidal wave of pleasure, shivering, trembling, until her taunt body relaxed.

Sephiroth stroked her head, looking at Castillo, "Why aren't you in Genosha? Isn't that mutant heaven built by Magneto?"

"We were supposed to, but it was Magneto that asked us to stay here. Just in case," Castillo lightly said.

"Just in case?"

"In case that he needed to take care of someone or distract the X-Men."

"Hmm," Sephiroth stroked Psylocke's waist, causing her to tremble, move to her thighs.

Psylocke whispered in his ear, begging, "Don't move...just stay still."

"Don't you help mutants reach Genosha?"

Psylocke laughed in Sephiroth's neck, "Only the ones that Magneto find relevant...others had to pay the ships to smuggle them."

"Smuggle?"

"Yes, smuggle," Castillo reaffirmed.

Sephiroth tilted his head back, resting it on the headboard, "I want to see what is going on inside Genosha."

"You are far too famous...Magneto will treat you as an enemy to his rule...unless you can work under him," Castillo curled her lips.

Sephiroth pushed Psylocke to the side, readjusting his clothes when a mirror appeared in front of him. His hair turned red, medium length, while his clothes turned in a black turtleneck, black pants, shin-high boots, and a long red coat. His cat-like green eyes turned into human green eyes. Even the aura and the temperament around him changed, transforming into a brighter one. He leaned forward with a confident smile, "Say, can you send me with the express route?"

Psylocke turned over, running her eyes over his body, grinning, "Hehe, you look delish, but that won't be enough of the reason for Magneto to take you."

Sephiroth thought for a moment, smiling, "How about this."

He raised his hand, and a tennis ball-sized green marble appeared between his fingers. It had energy swirling inside of it, which he threw Castillo, "Try this."

Castillo looked at the materia, swirling with energy; she wanted to ask and do what when her hand moved on its own, releasing a fireball that hit the pillar, destroying it.

"Oh, Wow! Fuck!" Castillo shot to her feet, feeling the embers of the fire.

Sephiroth made two more, using one to create stones that filled the pillar destroyed by the fire.

While the other was cleansed of all of its damage and dirt, becoming brand new.

Sephiroth leaned back, putting his hand on the sofa as purple, blue, green, golden materia appeared in front of him, "These can do much more."

Castillo raised them one by one, as a thought flashed in her mind, telling her what it would do, "How? What are these? How did you create them?"

Sephiroth (Genesis) tilted his head, smiling with narrowed eyes. He couldn't use magic now, but he was sure he could do it with tools. With his reality-warping powers, inserting their insides with magic spells that he had knowledge of.

It created something similar to the materia that he played within the game.

"Let's just say that they can even allow a noob to use magic."

Sadly, since they were made of his power, they were of no use to him since the Heart didn't need more of his energy.

"Heh, even humans?"

"You are a human too."

"I mean non-mutants?"

"Yes."

"That's just going to-"

"Make Magneto cautious?" Sephiroth smiled, "Haven't you heard that saying? Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer. I am a threat...to whatever radical thoughts that Magneto has. He's bound to keep me close, right?"

Psylocke drew closer to him, lying down on his legs, putting his hand on her stomach, grinning, "Hehe, yes. Maybe even use his daughter as a honeytrap."

Sephiroth looked down at her, "He has that much control over his daughter's?"

"No, just his daughters idolize him, but they don't know the truth about him," Castillo mockingly smiled.

"They think that he's working for the mutants...but Magneto works only for himself."

"Then will you arrange for my trip?"

"Your name? What name should I give him?"

"Genesis."

Secret Earth,

Jay was lying on the ground, looking at the prism and reality stone floating above him when a shadow covered his body. He looked away from the stones turning his eyes towards Wanda, smiling, "Thank you for playing along."

Wanda was staring down at him with narrowed eyes, "Really? Is that all you have to say?"

Jay looked away, "Sorry about making the kids fight. Although, I was expecting Natasha to be here by now...ready to break all my bones for letting her precious daughter fight."

Wanda wanted to act tough, but she let out a laugh, sitting down beside him, "She'll understand...what Lavena represents...where her powers place her in the hierarchy of the multiverse. Anyway, for now, she went to ask Sephiroth if he took Lorelei and Zarda. Omega Flight thinks he...you want Asgardian and Utopian Physiology."

"Not really, now that I got energy from another reality stone and Crown Clown evolved. I don't need it. Moreover, she won't find me. I am trying to get inside Genosha without launching a frontal war."

Wanda looked towards the prism and stone, "What are you planning to do with these?"

"I was thinking about sending reality stone out in some corner of the universe, a lifeless planet, a secret nebula, different dimension, or hide in the limbo."

"Someone will still find them," Wanda pressed her lips, "That's the problem with the stones...someone...somewhere...anywhere...always finds them."

"That's why...I was thinking about keeping reality stone with me," Jay sat up, holding the prism, "As for prism...I plan to feed it to the Heart."

"Is it a good idea? Feeding it something sentient?"

"I plan to kill it before absorbing."

Jay took the prism in his right hand, while his left turned into a black, armored, razor-sharp claw, but the tip of his claw struggled when Wanda wrapped her hand around his neck, hugging him.

She kissed his cheek, taking the prism from him, putting her palm on his chest, "The problem is...when you divided good, neutral and evil...there are a few things that the good in you can't do. Let me give it to...Primo or Sephiroth."

Jay closed his eyes, "You know what...Wanda? After seeing Lavena...I remembered something I had long forgotten...I was born with the mind, heart, and body to rule...it was my nature and desire to rule over others."

"Hm?" Wanda loosened her grip, feeling natural heat that made her mouth parch, sweat over her body.

He glanced back, with a grand look in his scarlet eyes as the fire burned on his forehead, leaving behind a tattoo which she could barely see as it disappeared.

"Yet I chose to be a hero...rather than the conqueror," He smiled at her, "I am not driven by my nature. That is what makes me...me."

Jay created a cross over the prism, causing it to shake before it became a bit dull, silent, inactive.

Wanda waved her hand, removing the sweat, protecting herself against the heat, "Your will...it's back."

Jay narrowed his scarlet eyes, watching the prism break down into particles, entering his body, "I needed an anchor to take the place of my soul. The Heart has been enough to channel a bit on my will...but it was Lavena that brought it back. I need power...to protect her..."

"From?"

"Herself."

5