Chapter 173 – Show of Power
152 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dad!!"

Primo was leaning on the side of the Captain's chair, looking at the planet in front of him when he heard Ruby calling, "Yes, dear?"

"Which planet are we going to stop on next? Everyone is getting bored," Ruby walked to the bridge, eagerly looked at her father, who was gazing out in the space. Before, she wasn't sure what he was so interested in the never-changing universe. But over time, they learned that Primo could see farther than his sight.

According to Thor, Heimdall's gaze could look all over the nine realms. He wasn't sure, but Primo's sight was something similar.

"Which planet? Let's see," Primo looked around the room, "Devola, Popola."

Primo didn't even get the chance to blink when a woman with wild maroon hair, aqua eyes appeared on the arm of the Captain's chair, "Yes, my dear Captain? Do you need something from us?"

Primo glanced towards Devola, turning his eyes towards Popola, who was sweetly smiling, "What is the news about Confederacy?"

"Yes, about that," Popola put her hand on the Captain's chair, which scanned her hand. A looked towards the screen that appeared in front of her, transmitting the information.

A hologram of Kree appeared in front of them, "This is-"

"Wait," Primo looked towards Ruby, "Call everyone in the meeting room. I think everyone is itching for some action."

"Yes!" Ruby nearly jumped up excitement when she noticed the gaze of all the operators. Especially Devola and Popola.

She cleared her throat, containing her excitement, "Yes...Dad."

She hastily sneaked off when Devola raised his chin, seductively whispering, "My dear Captain...would you like us to help you with something else? Both of us sisters?"

Primo rolled his eyes, "With all the new programs, you have been running out of control."

Popola nodded, sitting down on the chair's arm, slyly putting her hand inside his shirt, "Yes, you have been running out of control...big sis."

Primo chuckled, taking her hand out of his cloth, "You aren't any less than her."

Devola put her arm on his shoulder, leaning on him, "My dear Captain...I can smell it on you. You have suddenly become a lot stronger...is that why we are planning to act on the information that we have had for a month?"

Primo put his palm in front of him, and the I-Glove covered his palm; the orange sky flame appeared at the center of his palm.

Red flame on the thumb, blue on the first finger, golden on the second, green thunderous on the third, indigo on the fourth, and purple on the palm of the other hand.

The prism...he asked the Heart to absorb it...but it had a better plan in mind. Rather than converting it into energy...it fused it with the tech that he made.

The glove, the cloak, and everything else that acted as Primo's powers was a fusion of nanites and organites. But the truth was, they were just a mirage of those powers which were only successful because they channeled his the flames, which were the manifestation of his willpower.

Once the prism merged with the nanites and organites, it enhanced the nanites and organites from level 1 to level 2.

The damage levels from level 1 to five were quite clear; the highest destructive power of level 1 tech could destroy cities. For level 2, islands or continents. Level 3, Planets. Level 4, Galactic. Level 5...Universal and above.

Primo closed his fists, smiling, "Yes. You could say that I have grown much stronger."

Meeting Room,

Primo stepped into the large hall, seeing a long table with twelve chairs around it. His eyes looked at Thor and Jane, whispering to each other near the front of the table. Darcy was sitting opposite to them, sprawled over the table, sulking.

Primo walked over, sitting down at the main seat, looking at Thor, Jane, Rambeau, Crystal, and Daisy sitting on the right. With Ruby, Darcy, Jean, and Kitty on the left.

Primo sat down with a warm smile that seemed to lighten the room, "I hope you have been enjoying your trip."

Jane Foster smiled, "This has been the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Of course it is," Darcy spoke under her breath, "You have the research and lover. I am here single in my youthful years, doing my Ph.D. in a spaceship where it wouldn't matter."

Primo let out a chuckle, making Darcy glared at him, "You find it funny?"

"No," Primo smiled at her, shaking his head.

Thor wanted to say something, but he was hesitating when Primo assured him, "I understand. You love the peace...but your blood desires war...I have been there. Don't worry...you'll soon have it."

Thor laughed, "Haha! It's not that I desire war, my friend. It's just that I have been feeling a little useless."

Jane Foster held his hand, "Thor...you have been a great help to me."

Jean Grey shot a look towards him, "Does this mean we are going to fight?"

Kitty grinned, excitedly sitting up, "Finally!! I have been working so hard... every day sitting in my room, buried in my computers! Translating alien tech! Finally, holiday!"

Daisy leaned forward on the table, looking at Primo, "Are we stopping somewhere? You haven't exactly been forthcoming with your game plan. I understand that we have been copying technological data from other civilizations with Kitty's help...but what now?" 

Devola and Popola appeared in the room, knocking on the table, sitting on another side of the room, "Let us explain this. We haven't just been taking technological data."

Popola put her hand on the table when a control panel appeared on the table's glass, which she used to dim the light and produce a hologram at the center of the room. It was the space chart, marked with the planets.

"Prometheus holds smaller, much more advanced spaceships. Over these months, Type-S, Type-O, Type-A, and Type-B have been taking these spaceships to the planets that we pass by, placing these."

A black cube with intricate lines appeared in front of them, "Made from Vibranium, meant to survive the toughest of environments. These works like a communication tower, setting up a communication network for us. Each is protected by a small squadron which consists of one of every unit, ready for any circumstances."

Popola brightly smiled, "We plan to use the resources of habitable planets to put up shops, food, ship repair, clothes, weapons, among other things. For the future, so those that stayed behind keep getting company."

Primo cleared his throat, "Get to the point."

Popola tried to hide her smile, "Sorry, I was super excited about that part."

"No need, just...where did you get these many people? Weren't there only about 30 of you?"

Popola looked up at her big sister, who turned towards Monica Rambeau, "The communication device is also a teleportation device. Every time we set up one, a team from Bunker is teleported. And this way, we could transfer all these resources back to Moon. Which would then be transmitted to the Earth...to let it keep developing at a fast pace. Both of them."

"Devola," Primo light said her name.

Devola raised her head, blankly looking towards Primo, gasping in realization, "Oh! Yeah, you don't have the authorization to know that!"

"Ohh...hah," Primo rubbed his head, "Get to the point."

"Right, we have been using this network to gain information, and recently, we got something in the Kree territory," Devola changed the hologram to a Kree man.

"This is Taryan Kasaius. Recently, the House of Kasaius has been gaining strength at an unreal pace. They are gaining status in the Kree Empire, and they support Ronan, the radical faction in the Kree Empire. In the current period, after having removed the Supreme Intelligence from the seat of the ruling, there have been talks of peace negotiation, and it has been gaining momentum. When House of Kasaius rose, opposing the negotiation treaty, promising a weapon, that could help them with the war against the Nova Corps."

"You believe he is one of the Confederacy, and this weapon is Gravitonium," Thor looked at the hologram of the Taryan.

"The fight been Nova Corps and Kree has been going for long. Only something like Gravitonium could let him make such claim."

"But if the Kree knows about the Gravitonium, they should have deployed forces for more, right?" Darcy blinked, "Should we be worried about Earth getting conquered? Maybe I should start learning Kree? Are the Kree men hot?"

Ruby curled her lips, "That's naive...the knowledge of Gravitonium in the hands of Taryan and Confederacy is enough to bring them power and position. If they gave it to their respective species, then they wouldn't benefit."

"Moreover, there is the fact that there are two Earths and a whole new Universe, which means more resources," Daisy interlocked her hands in front of her, resting her chin on it, "If it were me...I wouldn't just tell the location of the gold mine."

Primo smiled, "There is also the fact that if Kree wants it, they would have to launch a frontal war, they would have to face all the Heroes, but Confederacy has people on the inside. Whatever the reason, the fact is that we can never keep Gravitonium a secret now."

Thor scratched his head, "So? What do you plan to do now?"

Primo tilted his head with a confident smile, "A show of power is in order. From now on...I want them to fear the thought of going to Earth."

Thor laughed, "Yes! Now, this seems like fun!"

"Tall order," Jean Grey looked at him with interest, "But achievable."

6