Chapter 174 – Infiltration
161 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hala,

It was a technologically advanced planet, the capital of the Kree Empire. On this planet, there was a small city that was ruled by the House of Kasius.

Unlike the other cities, this one was under martial law, with the military at full force, as if ready to defend against any threat possible. From the ground to the roofs of the tall building were covered in Kree guards.

But on one of such tall buildings, the two Kree guards wearing the armor with the symbol of House of Kasius were knocked out. Near them were three automatons; two were standing while one was leisurely sitting on the ledge, swinging his legs.

"9S? Did you gain access to communicators?"

9S was a little boy, wearing a black coat and shorts with a glove and boots.

He looked back at the two women who had the same silvery-white hair like him. The three of them were wearing a black eye mask, a visor issued by the Yohra.

"Miss 2B, Miss A2, just a moment," 9S smiled, "I have hacked their communication network. I am just mapping their locations and putting in a virus that would allow the Secret Warriors to teleport."

A2 silently walked past him, looking down from the terrace, "We should just attack right now. It will be less trouble for the Lord."

2B looked at A2's back, "We just have to follow the orders. This is also a test of our performance."

9S was busy working on the pod, smiling, "Yeah, did you two hear? The androids that perform the best would be chosen as Lord Primo's personal guards."

"Lord Primo..." A2 muttered.

"I also heard the guests talk that Lord Primo doesn't have a soul," 9S curiously raised his head, "But he still has the emotions...even the capacity to love. I wonder if we could ever get that?"

"We can discuss that later, right now, work," 2B berated 9S, making him grin, returning to hacking.

When 9S was done, he let go of the pod. Which turned into a black cube that 9S placed on the terrace.

The black cube lit up, merging into the floor, disappeared, "All done."

2B knelt down, putting her hand on the floor, "YoRha No. 2 Type B, you have been authorized to access. How can I help you?"

2B got up on her feet, "pod, transfer it the coordinates of the Prometheus Type 2. 9S have you blocked the sensors?"

"Yes, I have."

"Pod."

The pod moved; it connected with the black cube, transferring data to it, before it spoke in a robotic voice, "It's done. Teleporting now."

As the pod moved back, and with four white lights, five people appeared in front of three androids.

"Quake, Shadowcat, Pheonix, Photon, Princess, welcome to the City of Kasius."

Daisy stretched her body, breathing in the air of Hala, "Finally, we get to let loose."

Rambeau adjusted her purple coat, "Don't forget why we are here. Kitty, get to their research center and hack into their systems. Once you are done, then move to their control systems and disable their defenses. Jean will protect you if necessary. Daisy, Crystal, and me...we are going to take Taryan Kasius."

9S happily waved his hand, "Don't worry about your retreat; we are going to stay here and defend the teleporter."

Rambeau doubtfully looked at him, smiling, before she looked at the Kree guards, who were knocked out, "Ok...I'll believe you. Let's set out."

Prometheus, Viewing Room,

Thor sat down on the comfortable sofa, holding popcorns in his hand, looking at three large screens in front of him.

"Wow, popcorns! Thank you," Darcy took the popcorns from Thor, with Jane sitting beside Thor.

Each screen had a view from the pod, two of which separated from the automatons, following after the two teams.

Darcy looked at Primo, trying to convince Ruby that it wasn't safe for her yet, "Primo! Primo! Will we get to go down there?"

Primo stroked, sulking Ruby's head, thinking, "Probably not...we might have a fight long before that. Maybe next time when Kree has calmed down a bit?"

Darcy curled her lips, "You are no fun. Right, Ruby?"

Ruby scooted away from Primo, settling beside Darcy, taking popcorns, "You are right."

Primo let out a smile as he crossed his legs, putting his hands on top of his knee, looking at the three camera views, "Sorry about not being fun."

Hala, City of Kasius,

Kitty passed through the walls, peeking inside a room, seeing numerous Kree scientists, but there was even tighter security. She pulled her head out, whispering to Jean, "This seems to be the one."

Jean traced the wall, with flashes of white flames on the tip of her fingers, "Should I just burn it down?"

"No!" Kitty hastily stopped her, "You have no finesse."

Jean raised her eyebrow, smiling, "You have a plan?"

Kitty nibbled on her nail, thinking, "Umm...can you create an illusion...make me look like Kree?"

"Simple," Jean snapped her fingers, and white fire covered her, creating an illusion of her turning into a female Kree scientist.

Kitty looked at her blue hands, grinning, "Am I cute?"

"Very," Jean chuckled, "Now, what is your plan?"

Kitty stood in the dark halls, pointing to their right, "That side is the front of this lab. That's where the main computer is...I will silently enter there, start hacking, and when I am done...we will silently leave."

Jean rested her elbow on her palm, rubbing his chin, "I have a better idea."

She removed the illusion from Kitty and made the two invisible, "Come...I'll just put an illusion on the screen and computer so they can't see what is going on."

"Oh, you can do that. I feel stupid now."

Kasius's Mansion, Outside Kasius Room,

Daisy was sitting against the wall, looking at Rambeau in front of her, Crystal beside her.

"How long are we going to wait?"

Crystal hugged Daisy's arm, putting her head on Daisy's shoulder, "Until...Kitty is done with being able to shut down their defenses."

Daisy curled her lips, "I know that...but why do we have to wait."

Rambeau looked at her watch, turning her eyes towards the pod, "How long?"

"At the current pace, three minutes and twenty seconds."

"I was expecting much more of a challenge," Daisy looked bored.

"As a Princess...I can tell you that intangibility isn't fair. Only magical defenses can stop people like Monica and Kitty."

Rambeau slid down against the wall, narrowing her eyes, "It isn't just me. If I tried entering the planet, then I would have been sensed by their defenses. The impressive ones are those three."

Daisy finally raised her head in interest, "You mean 9S, 2B, and A2? Did you find something weird about those three? Rather...all these Operators and crew...there is something strange."

Crystal looked up, putting her chin on Daisy's shoulder, "You think? I think they are all sweet people."

"That they are...but...Monica...don't you think so too?" Daisy looked at Monica, who seemed uncomfortable.

"Don't ask me."

"It's time. You can make your move."

Prometheus,

Darcy's eyes were shining with conspiracy theory, "Say? What is with this crew? They don't have names...but more like designations. 2B, 9S, A2...what are they, aliens? Robots? Something else?"

Primo chuckled, "Nothing like that. It must be Sephiroth's way of brainwashing or something. I have no idea about this."

Darcy bounced, grinning, "I bet they are some kind of aliens."

Thor chuckled, eating popcorn, with his hands around Jane, "No, they aren't alien. I have never seen the technology that they use...it's different."

"Then robots! More like automatons!"

"There is no way that our technology is advanced enough to create automatons," Jane rolled her eyes.

"Your imagination is too overactive."

Darcy hung on Ruby, whispering, "Ruby, ask your Dad about it?"

Ruby shrugged, "I already did...either he doesn't know, or he hasn't told me."

"I really don't know," Primo scratched his cheek when his eyes went towards the center screen. He saw Rambeau knock Kasius out, "It's time..."

5