Chapter 175 – Accusers Fleet.
155 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Release me!! Release me!!!!!!!" Taryan looked around in the darkroom, sitting at the center, struggling on the chair. He had been here for hours, he was calm at first, but now he was sure that this ship had taken him away.

"Don't struggle so much...you'll hurt yourself."

Taryan looked up, seeing a man with golden hair, orange eyes wearing a three-piece pinstripe suit walk over. He brought a chair with him, sitting down in front of Taryan, "Have you been enjoying your stay?"

Taryan's eyes widened as he tried to act calm, "Who are you?"

Primo crossed his legs, tilting his head, with a soft smile, "Now, now. Don't act dumb. I am sure that the Hydra must have told you about me?"

Taryan hesitated; he, himself, wasn't sure why he asked something like that... could it be...fear?

"Primo Prometheus... I know you...you are from that planet," Taryan narrowed his eyes, "But you don't-"

"I don't know who you are? I had you abducted you from your planet, from the city that you ruled, from inside your room. I can assure you...I know who you are," Primo lightly said.

Taryan leaned back, taking a long deep breath, letting out a sigh. He just realized this was precisely why he was rattled. He chuckled, "We can work together...because there is no going back."

Primo watched him calm down, smiling, "You know...the Gravitonium that you took. It was supposed to be used to create a weapon that protects my daughter. And now...I only have one-sixth of it. You have seen how dangerous the Earth is now...what you did put my daughter at risk. You think I will join hands with you?"

Taryan looked apologetic, "I do apologize for that. The Confederacy did demand the Gravitonium, but we didn't think that the Hydra would steal it from you."

"Do you think I am an idiot now? The only reason why you ran away with what Gravitonium you got was because you knew that they had gotten it from me."

"No. Please believe me, we didn't. But now that Gravitonium is here on Hala...it is an essential weapon for the Kree to win the war. If we keep dealing, then I can hide the Earth and its situation from my brethren. But if you take the Gravitonium away now...Kree will do everything to find it. When the Kree do, they will launch a war...and killing me won't change anything. Other members of the Confederacy know the truth. You won't be able to get to them in time."

Primo chuckled, "I don't want to get to them at all...let alone in time."

Taryan Kasius was taken aback when Primo stood up. A metallic glove covered his hand, which fired red flames, disintegrating Kasius's bindings.

Kasius stood up, rubbing his wrists, confusedly looking at Primo, who looked up, "Transfer us to the viewing deck."

"Yes."

Primo and Taryan Kasius were covered in cylindrical white light, transferring to the viewing deck.

Taryan looked around, seeing 7 and 8 people standing in a line, looking out of the viewing glass. There were lines and lines of Kree warships. "Helion, Silver Aster, Dark Aster, Accuser Warship," Taryan looked at them with a smile, "Is this why you brought me out? To give back? If we join hands, then all you would have to do is give me Gravitonium and some mutants-"

He just said mutants when Jean, who had been quietly standing, punched her hand back with white flames about to devour Taryan. When Primo held her hand, blocking her white flames with him, but they didn't even last a moment.

The flames disappeared, but Thor used the chance to appear between Taryan and the white flames, wheeling the Mjolnir, using thunder to block them.

"Jean, take them back," Primo glanced towards the white flames, ordering Jean. There weren't many things in the universe that could block the white flames of the Pheonix.

Jean took her flames back, glaring at Taryan, who seemed smiling rather than fearing. He seemed to be fascinated by Jean's powers, making her feel even more disgusted.

Thor put Mjolnir on his shoulder, scrutinizing Jean, "We have been in space for so long. You never told me that you are so strong."

Jean gave him a side-long glance, looking towards the fleet in front of her, "Why are we waiting?"

Thor awkwardly looked towards Primo, who apologized for Jean as he smiled, "We...were just waiting for them to collect all their forces. Just so that they aren't caught by surprise. Now, which of you can fight in space?"

Jean scoffed, "I can."

Rambeau raised her hand, "I can."

"And me," Thor grinned.

Primo patted Thor's should, "You are almost making me feel bad for rejecting you. But this is for Earth...if you fight, then you will take away all the attention. Sorry..."

Jane rubbed Thor's biceps, consoling him, "It's ok...next time."

Thor rubbed his long hair, "Hah...fine. I understand, my friends. Best of luck."

Primo looked towards Daisy and Ruby, "Make sure our dear guests get to watch everything."

""Yes, Dad!""

Suddenly, the atmosphere froze, making everyone look towards Dasiy, who stuck her tongue out, "I mean...your Dad...my sir."

"Umm...I...Yeah," She shut up, slumping her head down.

Rambeau put her hand in front of her mouth, trying to hold back her laughter, walking past Daisy, patting her shoulder, whispering, "Dad."

Daisy's face was covered in blush when she looked up. Only to see a tiny smile on Jean Grey's face. It was far worse than Rambeau's teasing.

She closed her eyes, feeling her eyes burn in shame when Primo passed by her when the door opened and closed.

Crystal sweetly rubbed her back, "It's ok...he's gone...he's gone."

Thor walked over, patting her shoulder, "It's ok, this happens. Sometimes Primo reminds me of my father too. Both are far-sighted."

Daisy covered her face, "Please don't..."

Taryan was silently watching them, "Sir Thor, you are from the Asgard. You should tell them that it's absurd, thinking about fighting against the might of Kree Empire."

Thor glanced back at him, "Right...you are still alive."

Ruby scoffed, "Stop paying attention to the idiot. He doesn't even know his silliness doomed his whole race."

Outside,

Rambeau stopped, looking at Jean and Primo, "We should have just gone through the glass. I can become intangible."

Primo scratched his cheek, "It was just too awkward in the room...let's go through here?"

Jean curled his lips, "Sure, Dad."

Rambeau burst out in laughter as Primo covered his face, "That is not going to go away anytime soon."

Hala's space,

Ronan was standing at the bridge of his warship, looking at the spaceship shaped like a gun. He was leading the Accusers fleet, "Did we get a reply?"

"The reply says they are coming."

"Sir, there is someone there!"

"Fighter ship? Escape pod? Which is it?"

"A person...no...there are three. Our radars can't detect the two...but they are there."

Ronan looked at the virtual screen in front of him, seeing a woman covered in white flames while the other hand turned into blue light. In between the two was a man with golden hair, orange eyes.

The three were floating in space in control when the voice of the woman echoed in their head. Even the heads of everyone on Hala, "Confederacy and Taryan Kasius, stole a treasure of our planet. The gift that Primo had prepared for his daughter. We have taken Taryan Kasius into our custody and the stolen treasure back. This is the one and the only time we will warn you...back off."

Ronan transmitted his voice to the space, "Humans! You have insulted the honor of the Kree Empire!! Give us what you have taken back and surrender yourself to me! I just might think about giving you an easy death."

Jean's scoff resounded in their heads, "Since you chose to go at war with us...so be it."

Ronan glared at them, screaming, "Prepare all weapons! Attack!!!"

He just said when the screen zoomed on Primo, seeing him raise his hand, and a metallic glove and long-barrelled gun appeared in his hand.

Ronan scoffed, "These idiots, they think a gun would solve everything, but scan him to make sure."

Suddenly, the lights of ships went red, warning signs started to appear, "Sir! There are signs of very high energy!!"

"Deploy all shields! Defend!!" 

Ronan stared at the ship, which was shaped like a gun. He thought that the smaller gun was somehow connected to the spaceship, which would fire on them.

When one of his men zoomed in further, seeing red firey energy collect on the barrel. There was a tinge of violet and orange fire in that.

Primo put his free hand on Jean's shoulder; his warm voice entered their ears through telepathy, "I gave you the warning."

Primo pulled on the trigger, firing a red beam, which divided, multiplying into numerous beams drilled through every ship in the fleet, leaving behind a massive hole in them.

Ronan held onto his hammer, trying to balance himself in the shaking ship, "Sir!! We long half the ship!!"

"Divert all powers to weapon systems!! Attack!! Atackkk!!!!!"

5