Chapter 176 – Flames and Flames
139 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dying Will Flames were high-density energy divided into many types, with their own unique characteristics.

There were Seven Flames of the Sky, Storm Flames, which were represented by the red color. Its characteristic was disintegration; it caused anything that the flames touched would decay and break apart.

Rain Flames were blue in color, with the ability to slow down anything to the point of stopping them.

Sun Flames were golden in color. In function, they were the opposite of Rain Flames. Rather than slowing down, they would increase the speed.

Lightning Flames were green in color, more like electricity than flames; they could solidify, harden, even electrocute.

Mist Flames, indigo color, the ability to conjure something from nothing, turning something into nothing. They were the depowered version of reality-warping.

Cloud Flames, purple and violet in color, can propagate, multiply and increase in size.

Lastly, the Sky Flames, orange flames that could harmonize them.

After absorbing Power Prism, Primo could control the other six Flames as well. Using the Storm Flame's destructive power, in conjunction with Rain Flames that weakened the enemy defenses, Lightning Flames hardened and sharpened the Storm Flames. Cloud Flames that increased the size and multiplied the beams and the Sky Flames that harmonized them.

The broken, floating wreckage of Accuser's Fleet was the result of putting all these flames together.

Rambeau flew to the other side of Jean Grey, putting his hand on hers, talking to Primo through her, "I thought you said you lost your powers."

"I have," Primo held Jean's other hand, making Jean's eyes twitch.

She curled her lips, "Stop using me as a communications device."

She freed her hands, seeing the leftover fleets aiming their weapons towards the three.

"Let me," Monica Rambeau smiled, turning into hard light, leaving behind a trail of light as she disappeared. She passed through the warships one after the other, creating numerous more holes in them by the time she reappeared beside them.

"I am starting to think we won't be getting much of a challenge from them," Monica cheekily grinned.

Jean Grey's image appeared in front of every citizen of Hala, narrowing her eyes, "Do you submit?"

Ronan, who was falling with the ship, growled, "We Kree will not submit!!"

Jean's arrogant eyes looked down on them, "I was hoping you'd say that."

Ever since she heard Taryan talk about treating mutants as a commodity, she had been feeling annoyed. This was finally her chance to vent.

Jean Grey raised her hand, creating a sphere of concentrated white flames, which grew in size, looking like a miniature white sun.

It grew in size until its shadow covered the planet Hala; its flames shimmered like water, dancing at the edges like fishes trying to jump out of the water.

Jean continuously increased the size of flames when a single spacecraft appeared in front of them. It sent a message to Jean, Primo, and Rambeau, "Stop!! I am carrying a message from the Kree Emperor!"

"What?" Jean sent the telepathic message to message to the messenger.

"We did not know of what House of Kasius or the Confederacy did! From henceforth, the House of Kasius has been exiled from the Kree Empire. We will not interfere in this matter. This has nothing to do with the Kree Empire."

Primo put his hand on Jean's shoulder; his voice was polite, warm even, "Then return the Gravitonium that is stored in the Emperor's treasury. Also, send the message to other members of the Confederacy. If they do not return every last bit of Gravitonium and the traitors of the Earth. We'll just have to visit them personally."

"Yes, your demands will be met."

Jean was about to remove the miniature white sun she had created when Primo said something to her. She put the white sun in the orbit of Hala, "This will stay here until our demands are met, and we get the Gravitonium back. If we don't? This will fall to the surface."

Primo gestured with his hands towards the Prometheus ship, and a white light covered the three of them, teleporting them to the ship.

The three of them appeared in an empty room with a circular platform, returning to their human form.

Rambeau fell down on her knees, "Damn, that was tough!!"

Jean sat down on her butt, letting out a sigh, chuckling, laughing, "Hehe, I have never let loose like this. It felt so great."

Rambeau sympathetically curved her lips, "It must be tough...having all that power and not being able to use it for the mutants."

Jean leaned against the side column of the teleporter, looking away, "That will only divide the humans and mutants...power is not a solution."

"That's true," Rambeau let out a sigh when she noticed Primo still standing in the middle.

She turned her head to glance back, "What are you thinking about so seriously? It went better than thought."

Primo looked at them, blinking, "Right...I just thought of something. This might not go as smoothly as we thought. Oh well, I never thought this would go smoothly."

"Anyone else wants to see Kasius's face?"

Jean stood up, smirking, "I want to."

Rambeau clapped her hands, standing up, "You two...how can you enjoy someone's misery like this. I'll accompany you."

Primo chuckled, walking to the viewing room with the two of them, when their eyes fell of Kasius, on his knees, blankly staring out of the window, muttering in a low voice.

Kitty rushed over, happily grinning, jumping, "That was so coool!!! The three of you were the coolest!"

Thor sulked, "I could have done better...if I got the chance."

"Really?" Jane doubtfully looked at him.

Primo walked to the viewing glass, gesturing to the Support androids, who looked like full-grown butlers.

The two were silently standing at the door; they looked at Primo, gesturing them to take away Kasius. The Support Units moved, picking up Kasius by his arms, dragging him away.

"It's not done yet...rather, this was the easy part," Primo softly said, attracting the attention of the noisy room.

Darcy grinningly patted his hand, "What are you talking about?! You just made a planet submit!"

Primo shook his head, letting out a sigh; he walked towards the door, "They are an Empire, not a kindergarten. They have the Gravitonium, five other species, their might, knowledge of their enemy, and time. Rest...because this is just a beginning of this conflict, not the end."

Thor watched him leave, whispering in the silent room, "My father also talks like that...all cryptic. But he's always right."

Crystal tilted her head, "Is he trying to say that these races are going to band together to fight us?"

"Probably not...that wouldn't change anything," Daisy confusedly said, "I'll go ask him."

Rambeau put her hand on Daisy's shoulder, "I'll go. There is something that I need to talk to him about."

Daisy hesitated, nodding, "Ok."

Primo's room,

Primo took off his coat, hanging it on the chair, with a grim look on his face, "You know...you could have let everyone enjoy a moment of success."

Primo loosened his tie, hearing Rambeau's voice, "You know...you could just knock."

Rambeau came down from the room, landing in front of him, taking solid form. She held his tie, loosening it as she worriedly smiled, "You look worried."

Primo let out a breath, "Let's just say...people are predictable, and I can tell...how this is going to turn out. I am sighing because it went exactly as I thought it would nine months ago."

Rambeau tilted her head, "Are people predictable? Then..."

She pulled on his tie, kissing his lips, closing her eyes, slowly kissing him, opening her eyes, "Was this predictable?"

Primo put his hand on her waist, tilting his head, kissing her lips, caressing her ass, her back, whispering, "Very predictable. Like you have been doing this for months predictable."

Rambeau grinned, pushing him on the bed, straddling his waist, "You were so hot today...Dad."

Primo rolled his eyes, "You should be the last one to call me that."

Monica leaned forward, kissing his neck, his jaw, his ear, "But...I like it...you make a very hot dad."

5