Chapter 177 – Qovas Ran To….
160 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monica took a deep breath, rubbed her eyes, opening them, hearing voices. She blankly looked up at the girl with silver-white hair standing in front of the bed.

"Eayyyeeeeep!" Rambeau yelped, jumping up, hastily covering her body with the blanket.

She looked around the room, seeing Primo sit naked beside her, with the blanket covering his lower body with another blanket. He was holding a tab with another woman with silver-white hair standing beside the bed.

"Morning," Primo half-heartedly greeted her.

Monica hesitantly looked into the tablet, "What was so urgent?"

"We got the reply from the Kree Empire, according to them, the other members of the Confederacy heard the news and ran away taking all the Gravitonium. They also took the members of Hydra with them," 2B, who was standing beside the bed, informed Monica.

Monica furrowed her brows, "Do they really think we are fools?"

"No, they are just taking the diplomatic route. We might represent Earth, and when it comes to being the military forces, just our presence is enough to make sure that they think twice before launching the war on us. But it also means that one time or the other, other humans are bound to come out into the Universe. Physically, most humans are weaker than the Kree or many other races. Basically, we can antagonize them as long as we are on the right side."

"So? We are going to let them get away?" Monica furrowed her brows.

Primo had a devious smile on his lips, "Not really."

He had seen numerous Krees and even more Kree systems in the other Universe. The ones that were controlled by Supreme Intelligence, the ones that weren't.

For that purpose, he enhanced 9S's or Yohra's whole hacking system to target the systems of these races.

"When 9S hacked into their files, he left behind a worm. When the Kree Emperor contacted the other species. And they further contacted their member in the Confederacy, we were able to trace their location. Five of our teams have already been deployed, taking Mr. Thor, Ms. Jean Grey, Ms. Kitty, Ms. Daisy, Ms. Crystal. They are currently on a retrieval mission."

"Wait, I should be there with them. Why did you wake me up," Monica looked at Primo when she realized something.

She held her head, "No, does that mean that they know I was with you?"

2B tilted her head, "Everyone did search for you before coming to this conclusion. I did tell them that Sir Primo is sleeping and shouldn't be disturbed."

A2 was leaning against the wall near the door, with her hands crossed, "When they asked for you, she said the same thing."

"Oh, no, no, no, no," Monica covered her face, "That means...Ruby...oh, no. She's never going to forgive me."

"It's ok, she won't mind," Primo lightly said.

"She won't mind?" Monica gasped, "You should really talk to your daughter more than just spoiling her. Do you know how many agents, how many people try to get close to your daughter just so that they could get to you? In so many ways, be it good, bad, revenge, worship. She hates anyone and everyone that tries to use her to get close to you."

Primo chuckled, his finger brushed against her cheek, "Don't worry, she won't be angry. Anyway, that's not what you should be worried about."

"There's even more bad news?" Rambeau raised her eyebrows.

Primo turned his eyes towards the tab, seeing the information on the six members of the Confederacy, "We got the Gravitonium from the five, including Taryan. But there was one man that got away."

"Who?" Monica took the tablet from him, clicking on the picture of the only man there.

"Quavos, Leader of Ramorath, the Scavager Race. His instincts were right on the point. The moment he heard the news, he took the member of his race and fled. It would take some time to find him."

"2B, place a bounty on him."

2B awkwardly stood there, without saying anything, when Monica looked up. She nudged Primo, pointing towards 2B's awkward face.

"Oh, right. You don't have the units," Primo narrowed his eyes, tapping his fingers on his thigh.

"We don't exactly have the units, but we can't seel tech, weapons? Maybe. Everything we have...someone will have something more advanced. We need something...different."

2B put her hand on her chest, "What about us? You could sell us?"

Primo let out a smile, patting the space on the bed beside him.

Monica wasn't surprised when she heard that, as someone who could be tangible. She once passed through a wall and an Operator that was standing next to it. She realized that these crew members were Androids and confronted Primo.

But the more she observed them, the more she realized they weren't robots; they were gaining feelings.

2B sat down beside Primo, who patted her head, "Don't say something like that next time. You are not a piece of property. Don't think like that again."

2B hesitated, cutely tilting her head, "Is that an order?"

Monica let out a chuckle, smiling, "It's an order from me."

Primo brushed his thumb across her cheek, "From me as well."

He looked towards A2, "For you too."

A2 watched Primo, "Then how are we going to place bounty?"

"Hmm," Primo closed his eyes for a moment, smiling, "Right, these Remorath, they don't have a planet of their own, so they steal from whatever planet they want. But they have temporary bases, right? It has only been a few hours; they couldn't have evacuated all the property. Do we know their base?"

"Yes, we tracked it when Kree Emperor talked to Qovas."

"Good, go to that location, take the pods, scan every inch of it. There must be some valuable stuff there. Whatever you get, sell it and use all of it to put the bounty on their heads."

Monica was trying to hold back when she burst out laughing, "Hehe, you are going to raid their place, sell their stuff, to put a bounty on them? That's just...I don't even have a word for it."

Primo smiled, but there was still a worried look on his face as he stared at the picture of Qovas, "Hmm...there aren't many routes one could take when put in a position like this...his worries me."

He raised his hands, putting them together and six flames appeared between his palms. Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Mist, Cloud, "If I have to fight against one of them...can I win?"

"Fight who?" Monica suddenly blanked out, without any idea of what he was talking about.

"The few options that Qovas is left with, the truly strong beings...not the empires," Primo whispered when he tilted his head, frowning.

He looked at the six flames, putting the sun flame at the center. He watched the six flames circling around the Sky flames.

"They lack a sky..."

"Primo...you are seriously making no sense today."

Primo parted his lips, "They...they lack a sky...I was right...they need a sky."

A few weeks later, Sanctuary,

Sanctuary, the Chitauri Space, Qovas was trembling, kneeling with his face towards the back of the Throne. He could still see the gravitonium floating above the purple hand.

On the Titan's other hand was a video of Primo's, Jean Grey's, and Monica Rambeau's attack on Hala.

The floating Throne rotated in the air, turning its face towards Qovas, "You said that this metal allowed an ordinary human girl to defeat my Army?"

Qovas gulped, "Yes, that is what the members of Hydra told us. Primo had  hogged this metal all for himself, turning it into a weapon which he created for his daughter."

Thanos tilted towards the right, with the elbow on his Throne's arm, resting his chin on his finger, "Hmm. A metal that allows you to control Gravity...can make an ordinary weak human strong enough to defeat my whole army. It is enough to grant you my protection, but I won't."

Qovas widened his eyes, "But Almighty Thanos! Great Titan! Why? What did I do wrong?!"

Thanos narrowed his eyes, tapping his finger on the Throne's arm, "There is something else...something you saw on Earth that you have been keeping from me. You really think you can manipulate me into fighting your battles?"

Ebony Maw appeared behind Qovas, floating in the air, raised his wrist, and Qovas's body started floating in the air, "Master. Should I draw out the information from him?"

Thanos stopped tapping his finger, "No. He did bring me the Gravitonium; I will give him one more chance."

Qovas gulped, shivering, "Lord!! Lord! I will tell you! There!! Our Universe is merging with another! The only way to access it is through Earth's space! I was just going to tell you!"

Thanos straightened his body, leaning forward, "Hoh, another Earth, and another Universe...which means more Infinity Stones."

"Lord Titan...it also means more Avengers, the two women in the video, we have no information on them. Moreover, there is Primo..."

"Primo...Primo has gotten weaker," Thanos looked into the distance, "He used to be a person I dared not imagine fighting without the stones. Now...it's different. But still, those two beside him are something else. I need to prepare...but this Gravitonium, it will be helpful."

Thanos leaned back on the Thone, with a straight spine, "Maw, that boy Ronan, tell him to find a Stone for me. It's time to prepare for a battle against Primo."

4