Chapter 184 – Sephiroth’s Genosha
131 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sephiroth effortlessly deflected the metal fragments that Magneto was pushing towards him. The metal fragments were rotating around Magneto, like an asteroid orbit. While there was another around Sephiroth.

Magneto glared at Sephiroth with a grim face, "Who are you to pass the judgment on me? You are not even a mutant! You are just something they made in the lab!"

Magneto put his hands together, causing all the metal fragments around Sephiroth to come at him at once, to pierce through him.

Sephiroth raised Masamune, which created a purple-black ball of immense gravity. It caused the fragments to break apart from Magneto's control, being drawn by tremendous gravity. Purple thunder came from the center of the sphere, destroying all the metal fragments.

Magneto used this chance to create metal cannons, firing at Sephiroth, but all of them were drawn towards gravity.

The cannonballs got deflected the moment when they reached Sephiroth, shooting back towards those cannons destroying them.

"You think you can just come here and do anything you like!!" Magneto screamed, raising the ground, making Sephiroth frown.

"You should stop, Magneto. You are going to hurt the mutants that you must protect."

Magneto didn't care as he increased the power behind his attack, raising spikes from the ground, peeling off the metal. It caused mutants to start running; some fell down in the sea, with even more injured by the spike, "Weak must be sacrificed so the strong could rise."

The metal wrapped around Sephiroth, holding him in place, with spikes penetrating the metal sheet.

Magneto breathed heavily when he still heard Sephiroth's sound, "Is that so...then I deem you...week."

Magneto coughed, feeling a sword go through his chest. The world around him disappeared as if an illusion were being lifted. He felt immense energy invading his body, stripping him of the x-gene until he felt like a weak old man.

"Sephiroth!!! Stopp!!!" Maximoff, who had been watching her father talk in an illusion, acted like he was using his power. She didn't expect Sephiroth to just kill her father.

She had hoped that he'd spare hi, for the sake of Lorna. Her eyes peeked towards Lorna, covered in tears, covering her mouth.

Sephiroth removed the sword, healing Magneto's wounds before he took Magneto down to where Lorna and Maximoff were standing.

"""""""""SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!"""""""""""

"""""""""SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!"""""""""""

"""""""""SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!"""""""""""

"""""""""SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!! SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!"""""""""""

\=-

Sephiroth dropped Magneto in front of Maximoff and Lorna, "He's alive...but he barely has any power left."

Maximoff let out a breath of relief as Lorna knelt down to check on Sephiroth, "What now?"

Sephiroth slashed Masamune, making Maximoff close her eyes, but it created a giant cut behind her. The opening spread out like a gate, revealing what seemed like a whole army.

In front of the army was Commander White. She raised her hand, pointing it forward, "Move out!!"

With his order, the whole army started moving out, one after the other. In order, in rhythm, their sounds of matched footsteps overwhelmed the storm itself.

"From now and onwards, Genosha is under my rule."

"We'll fight against you!!" Maximoff glared at him in anger.

Pyro scoffed, "You want to fight against him? You would have to go through the Acolytes."

Sephiroth glanced towards Lorna, who was looking at him, "If you have to...then you can try fighting against me. But...what are you fighting for? To put your brethren back to prison? For your father's pride that couldn't see through his wrongs? For his ambition? Or for simple revenge as your daughter's father?"

He walked past her, "Either way...I'll be waiting."

"Gen..." Lorna softly whispered his name, but his steps didn't stop.

"White, you are in charge of law and order."

"Yes. What if someone resits?"

"As long as you don't kill them."

A few days later, Omega Flight,

Nick Fury (SE) was sitting in a room that looked like a college classroom, with Fury at the teacher's seat. In front of him were ladders of seats, with numerous holograms on left and right.

On his left were heroes from Omega Earth and his right were from the Secret Earth.

"There have been a few changes on the Omega Earth concerning the mutants."

"Heh, then why are we here?" Bruce (SE) raised his hand, "From what I remember, everything concerning the mutants were to be left to X-Men?"

"This time, even they would find it hard to cope with this situation," Nick shook his head.

"Are you going to maintain suspense or tell us?" Anthony 'Tony' Endward Stark lead back, asking.

"It's Sephiroth... a few days ago, he took over Genosha, and now there have been countless mutants that had been under watch disappearing. From what we can tell, from all over the world, hundred thousand mutants have disappeared without a trace."

"What happened to Magneto?"

"Probably defeated."

"Eh...I feel it's safer if it's in the hands of Sephiroth than a radical like Magneto."

"But it's Sephiroth...nothing feels safe in his hands. Moreover, how did he even get so many resources?"

"I tried searching, but the resources seemed to be growing like roots. Sephiroth's support center...the people that work there...they have no identification, no history. Nada."

Reed cleared his throat, "From the recent reports of the Heart...I can tell that the Heart has massively grown. Although not on the same level as the stones...but it's not far from achieving the universal evaluation."

"Mr. Reed, if the Heart has grown so strong, then doesn't that mean so has Jay?" Peggy curiously leaned forward, looking to her right.

Reed twisted his body, looking back at Peggy, "Well...maybe...I can't say for sure."

Bruce chuckled, "We can say for sure. We recently fought the Squadron Supreme with Jay...he has grown strong. Moreover, those children aren't any less."

"About them...do you think the rumors are true?" Hawkeye's eyes shined, "He has fathered all three?"

"Oh, come on. Have you ever met those two women? They would kill him."

"Hehe, that's true."

Spiderman was sprawled on the table, "Hehe, both Scarlet Witch and Black Widow...hehe."

"Someone get this kid some tissues."

"Ugh...you know I am also here?" Natasha (OE) held her head.

Nick frowned, "Dr. Richards, have you found a method to subdue Sephiroth? An emergency plan?"

Reed hesitated, "I tried...but frankly, no one has ever seen the limits of his powers...not even close. I don't think we even understand what kind of existence he is. Let alone the Heart."

"Wasn't Heart created from your machine?"

"I have explained this before..."

Tony crossed his legs, playing with a rubricks cube, "Heart is a Singularity, born from the Lightforce Dimension. Jay might have set the things into the process when creating it...but to create another? That's nigh-impossible."

"Technically, if we go in another universe, where the two Lightforce Dimensions are unconnected. Maybe we could recreate the same process," Reed spoke with interest.

"How is that important?" Natasha (OE) leaned back, crossing her legs, "Moreover...why are we so ready to fight against Sephiroth? Are we going at war against our strongest fighter?"

"He has taken over Genosha, and in a few weeks, he would have millions of mutants. If the Heart absorbs the power from millions, then you should think for yourself...what we would be facing."

Secret Earth, Sokovia, Wanda's Mansion,

Wanda was leaning with her shoulder against the door's edge, looking inside the room.

There was a smile on her lips, looking at Jay, sitting in a void with his legs folded, meditating, "Jay."

He opened his scarlet eyes with an unfocused gaze that landed on her before becoming focused. He didn't say anything, but his eyes seemed to be asking if she needed something.

"There is an urgent meeting at the Omega Flight."

Jay glanced towards the side, "Don't tell me you disturbed me for something like that."

Wanda curled her lips, "Now, now, you are losing your emotions again."

Jay straightened his legs, wooden flooring appeared where his feet touched, the void retreating, revealing the room, "Wanda. I don't have time for time."

Wanda walked over to him, wrapping her hands around his neck, whispering, "I just don't want you to go to the other side. Last time...it took 20,000 years for you to regain your emotions."

Jay stroked her jaw, kissing her lips, "My love...at that time, I didn't have so many people who loved me."

Wanda grinned, "Heh, now you are just lying."

Jay hesitated, closing his eyes, "I will be alright. I promise."

Wanda covered her fingers in crimson energy. She put them on his head, closing her eyes, "Let me see...why have you been trying so hard to grow stronger."

6