Chapter 197 – Meeting MJ
170 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay dazedly watched the young woman with red hair, green eyes, sitting in a business suit, working, "So, how long are you going to stare?"

"Until I believe that you are MJ and not her clone, alternate universe counterpart, or some alien in disguise."

MJ raised her head, gently tucking her hair away, stroking Jay's thigh, "This is getting old."

"Nope, this would never get old," Jay put his hand on her, sighing, "I still remember, you were so wild, so jealous, so..."

"So a bitch? I know," MJ leaned back on her office chair, crossing her legs, holding a golden pen between her fingers.

"As I said, in the past three years, we have been through this numerous times. I changed," MJ turned her chair, looking outside the floor to ceiling, bulletproof, magic proof, glass window.

Jay leaned back, supporting his body on the table, "Hmm, but still you haven't told me why? How?"

MJ groaned, hitting her head back on the chair, "God, Jay. What is wrong with you? Why wouldn't you let this go?"

"Mary Jane Watson, I am serious."

MJ looked back, tilting her head, "My full name? Is something serious going on that I don't know about?"

"Just tell me."

MJ took a deep breath, standing up, putting her hands on his knee, spreading them to draw closer to him. She put her head on his shoulder, kissing his collarbone, "Because...I was so scared that I lost you."

"What?"

MJ took a deep breath, "Pffffff, because you died...or I thought that you died. Which I am still angry about."

She pinched Jay's waist, curling her lips, "Do you ever gain weight? I still can't find extra skin on your body...why are you all...muscles."

Jay raised her chin, "MJ...huh...I just wanted to call you Jey...or something like that. MJ is too big."

MJ chuckled, nuzzling his neck, "Ok, that's weird...since your name is Jay... too much narcissism."

Jay chuckled, "Sorry...I distracted you."

MJ cupped his cheeks, "So, you might not know this, but since your death was something that Heroes and those related to Heroes knew. Many voices were calling you a coward for not appearing in the fight. Few even started blaming you for all this."

"Wait, I wasn't a hero then," Jay frowned, "I don't think anyone knew about me being a hero, right?"

"No, you only appeared as a Wizard, so the people were cursing the Wizard, not you. I knew who you were...and I hated not being able to shout and tell everyone that's not true," MJ took in a shuddering breath, "That experience...changed me. I started this company so that no other Hero, or anyone who sacrificed themselves for this country, be it soldiers, police, firefighters, or anyone like that. Or their families had to go through the same thing."

"Hmm," Jay's thoughts were elsewhere, "And you used the studio to start it, but did you have any problems with the money?"

MJ raised her head, wiping the emerging tears from her eyes, "No, the house you created for Felicia...we sold it and used the money from it."

She changed her tune, "But I told you my life-changing experience, and what you do is ask a question? I get to be in the bitch mode now."

Jay chuckled, grinning, pulling her closer, "Yes, you do."

He kissed her forehead, stroking her cheek, cupping the back of her neck, "Sorry, but I already knew that...just had to make sure."

MJ rolled her eyes, "You won't tell me what this is really about, will you?"

"No, sorry," Jay raised her chin, kissing her lips, making MJ pull back, sitting down on her chair.

"Gwen is late today...so I think it has something to do with you?"

"Yeah, sorry about that?" Jay confusedly looked at her when MJ nodded, playing with the pen.

"Mmm, then I need you to go down."

Jay hesitantly tilted his head, "Eh...where?"

MJ pointed downwards towards her legs with her eyes, "Down."

"Ohhww," Jay's mouth cramped as he tried to hold back his smile. He stood up, pushing MJ's chair backward, fitting himself under her table, stroking her thighs, lifting up her skirt. He stroked her soft thighs, taking in her scent, "Oh, I missed your scent."

MJ tilted her head, "Really? I was thinking you would have forgotten about me."

Jay pulled her closer when MJ put her hand on his head, her nails brushing against his scalp as she grabbed them, taking in a deep breath.

She started letting out small moans, her tensed shoulders relaxed, when she raised her hips, letting Jay take out off her panties. He took them off all the way, licking her slit, kissing it, sucking on them.

Abruptly, MJ jerked her head back, "Oh~~~!!!! Ohhhhhh~!!!! Fuuuu~!!! Fuuuuuu~~!!!! Oh! Yes!! Ohhhh! Yessssssss!!!!"

Her back arched, feeling the onslaught of the tongue inside her, the finger that was hitting her sweet spot, the pressure of knuckles of her pussy lips, "Ahhh~!!!!! Yessssssssssss~~!!!"

Her stomach roiled up as she twisted, turning, groaning, trying her best to hold back her moan until she covered her mouth with her hand. Her back body tensed up, convulsing before she fell back down on the chair, "Hah...ha...ok...not forgotten...you still remember what I like."

Jay was about to stand up when MJ pushed his head down, and the room's door opened.

"MJ, we just got amazing pictures!! Frontpage news!"

"Oh, what?" MJ asked with a flushed face, sweat dripping from her cheeks.

"Pictures of Jay! I just got a call from a guy that he saw Jay in New York, and the photo he sent seems like Jay."

MJ's stomach knot up, and Jay nibbling on her thighs like it was delicious meat didn't make it better.

Her eyes looked towards Christine's iPhone, seeing the picture of Jay in an alley, making her relax, "Why is it cropped?"

"Oh, the guy said that we wouldn't believe who he was meeting secretly, so the normal rate wouldn't cut it."

MJ took a breath, "Pay him whatever he wants, but I don't want to see this photo anywhere else. Make him sign the short contract."

"Yes, Boss," Christine smiled as she looked towards the table, looking towards MJ, "Are you by chance...?"

"J-just...don't ask," MJ's face was covered in blush, "God, just kill me."

Christine stepped back, grinning, "I didn't see anything...I just hoped you enjoyed your 'alone' time."

MJ covered her face with her hands, "Uhhh..."

Christine Everhart closed the door behind her, "I hate you...Jay."

Jay pushed her back, standing up from under her table, raising his t-shirt to wipe his face, corner of his eyes.

MJ opened the lower drawer, taking out a towel, giving it to Jay, "Here."

Jay raised his eyes eyebrows, "You just keep them there?"

MJ rolled her eyes, "My girlfriend also works in this office."

"Oh, right. Wait...then why weren't you at home last night?" Jay rubbed his face with the tower.

MJ turned her hair back as the Carnage suit rose to her neck before disappearing, "I was out on the streets. Now that the NYPD is so efficient, there aren't criminals on the street. But there are still Watchdogs on the loose."

"Hmm," Jay looked at her suit, which he gave her when the aliens started their invasion. He hesitated, "Ok, how about this...first we need to upgrade that suit."

MJ stood up, taking a deep breath, "Tell me, what is going on?"

"You didn't hear the second."

"Is it important?"

Jay hesitated, nodding, "I'd say more important than the first."

"Ok, I'll bite," MJ's tried holding back her smile, "What is second?"

"You owe me an orgasm," Jay grinned, pulling away, knowing MJ would slap his arm.

MJ slapped his arm, "Jay! Tell me what is going on."

Jay pulled her over, stroking her head, combing her red hair, "Nothing that I can't handle."

He looked out of the window, closing his eyes, watching the two Earths from the bird-eye view, "Hmm, nothing that I can't handle."

3