Chapter 198 – Read Warning
204 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Fair warning for this chapter. There might be slight incest...do tell me if you think it is too much? If you have a problem with this? Then I can still change it because I left a leeway.) 

Sephiroth opened the door, stepping into the garden when his eyes fell on the androids enjoying the sun and peace in the Bunker.

Their eyes turned towards the door, standing up to bow to him, but he raised his hand, "At ease."

He walked up the hill. When he reached the top, he almost collided against a body. He twisted his body, catching the girl from her hand, stopping her in place, "How is your training going?"

Illyana skillfully rotated the Soulsword in her hand, swinging her body up, slashing Sephiroth's neck. This time, the sword broke, but not before leaving a cut.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't think that I would manage to..." Illyana panicked for a moment before becoming silent.

Sephiroth touched his neck as the wound healed, "Hmm, so it's going good."

Sephiroth sat down on the grass, looking down the hill at Illyana's three teachers, patting the grass beside him, "Here, sit."

Illyana sat down, "What do you want?"

Sephiroth closed his eyes, breeze hitting his face, "Hmm, why are you here? I know you hate being held against your will."

Illyana didn't talk, "I am not stupid."

"Hm," Sephiroth opened his eyes, wondering if she realized it when her next words relieved him.

"Lavena...leaving? Dad having a nightmare? Aunt Wanda is never home nowadays, you abruptly training me...something is going on, isn't it? You are all worried about something...or someone," Illyana hesitated, "Moreover, you did say my life...without you...I wouldn't have met my family. I would never be angry enough to try and kill you."

Sephiroth caressed her hair, "Just train, kid."

Illyana slapped his hand away, "Tell me something...do you hate my Dad?"

"No."

"Then why would you?"

Sephiroth let out a breath, "You won't let that go...will you?"

Illyana buried her face in her knees, "I just don't understand. It's not like Mother or Aunt doesn't love Dad...rather, their love is so strong that...I am even surprised that it works. So...why?"

Sephiroth hesitated, "It's complicated...but I am Jay as much Jay is Jay. I am his clone...so I might have a different personality, memories. Let's just say that at one point, I diverged from him. But long before that point came...Natasha and Wanda were together with me. So...you tell me...just because I look different means they should give up on me?"

"What? No?" Illyana instinctively said, letting out a relieved breath, letting out a smile, "Mm, I think...I get it."

Illyana awkwardly played with her blonde hair, whispering, "I never...properly thanked you...for saving me."

She leaned over to Sephiroth, kissing his cheek, closing her eyes, "Thank you for everything that you did for me, Sephiroth."

Sephiroth let out a smile, turning his face towards her when Illyana's moved in to plant another kiss on his cheek, but her lips met with his. She froze before nervously kissing his lips.

Her eyes met with his cat-like green eyes, peering into hers, making her kiss him more and more before she drew closer to him. She cupped his face, sitting down on his leg, her breasts rubbing against his shoulder as she passionately kissed him. 

Sephiroth cupped her neck when his eyes shifted towards the side for a moment, looking through space.

Between Spaces,

Lavena stood in front of Wanda, who tried to enter the garden, "Why are you stopping me? She doesn't know, but you do?! That's just wrong!"

Lavena glanced back, "Eh, it's not like they are blood-related. Moreover, that's cloned body."

Wanda crossed her arms, "Young lady, move out of the way before I call your mother."

Lavena hugged Wanda, whispered, "You are my mother too...but you know Daddy wouldn't do that if he had a choice. I was the one that suggested that."

Wanda mellowed down, stroking Lavena's hair, stroking her forehead with her thumb, "Did something happen? Why did Jay remove your seal?"

"Mm, Mephisto has become active...and Ancient One can't see the timeline again. Last time that happened-"

"There was Incursion...but this means..."

"Yeah, this one is Convergence...so it's that time again."

"Illyana?"

"Nearly got used as a pawn. Daddy is just making sure that never happens again," Lavena glanced back, shaking her head.

"This one is a...tricky enemy since he finds a crack to hide in and manipulate from the shadows rather than bringing an army to fight."

Wanda cupped Lavena's cheeks, kissing her forehead, "You have grown so much. Tommy and Billy could learn something from you."

Lavena gently smiled, "I am...my father's daughter. If anything...I should have grown up much earlier."

Wanda buried Lavena's head in her breaths, her eyes meeting with Sephiroth, "No...take your time growing up, my baby girl."

Lavena's eyes were distant, "Maybe...if I had been born in some other time...or to someone else. Growing up...childhood...it was good while it lasted. I am just glad that I even had one...unlike Dad."

Wanda lovingly kissed her head, "You are still a child."

"Right," Lavena pulled away, shaking her head, grinning, "I think I stopped being a child after I saw my Dad's clone. Who is Dad, have sex with my little adopted sister in more than half of the infinite timelines."

"Ughh...pffff," Wanda rubbed her head, "Let's get out of here."

"I'll be fine," Lavena waved her hand, "I am just going to go for a walk. Long one...only until this is over. I still have a lot of work."

Wanda blocked the space, cloaking it, "Here, there is no need to see any more than you already have."

"Which is everything," Lavena's lips curved into a smile, "But thanks."

She took a step forward, teleporting away, leaving a sighing Wanda behind.

"What are you so worried about?" Sephiroth appeared behind Wanda, hugging her waist.

Wanda leaned back on his body, "Lavena is not happy with this...I am not either."

Sephiroth kissed her head, holding her palms in his, "I'll handle it."

"You better."

Omega Earth,

Lavena walked on the streets of Brooklyn at night. It wasn't for any particular reason, well, other than that it was night in the Brooklyn here.

She put her hand inside her v-neck printed coat before rubbing her earlobe, "Maybe I should get a piercing?"

Since she didn't grow up like an ordinary child, she never got the chance to go to high school. There were a few things that she wanted to do, and one of them was to get some piercings.

She took out her phone, searching for a shop nearby where she could get piercing when she felt something coming closer. She raised her head, only to get pushed back against the railing.

Lavena barely had the time to look at her assaulter when soft lips took hers, sucking in all her energy. Her eyes became blurry, heavy until she lost her consciousness.

Somewhere in Brooklyn,

Lavena moved around on the soft bed, opening her eyes to look at the darkroom. She turned on her back, her eyes darting in the room filled with alien tech, making her turn her head to look at the young teenage girl.

Lavena stared at her for a moment, with a glow in her eyes when the glow disappeared, making her widen her eyes for a moment, "I can't see...?"

The teenage girl opened her purple eyes, sitting up, clapping her hands with a wide grin, "Oh, goodie! You are awake! I was scared for a moment when your body went cold."

Lavena touched her thin, heart-shaped lips, "You stole my first kiss..."

"Huh?" The teenage girl parted her lips in confusion, "Umm...sorry? Wait, no, that's not the reaction I was expecting."

Lavena dazedly lay on the bed, gazing in the distance, "I...can't see..."

The teenage girl tilted her head, "You can see? What can't you see?"

Lavena closed her eyes, "The infinite future, the infinite voices, the possibilities, the multiverses that existed in the past, the ones that will exist in the future, the ones that won't come into existence. I can't see them anymore."

"Ohhhhh!!!! I know who you are!! No wonder I am so full!!! You are the One True Seer!!!"

"Wait," The teenage girl started panicking, "No, no, no, that means...you are his daughter!!! You are OWLOWD'S daughter!!! Shit, shit, shit, I need to run, I need to hide! He's going to find me and kill me! I need to get out of this universe!"

Lavena sat up, tilting her head, "You mean Overlord? Did you bite your tongue?"

"NO! OWLOWD is OWLOWD, One Who Lords Over Whole Dominion!!! You don't know who your father is! He doesn't know who he is! I messed up!!! I messed up so bad!!!"

Abruptly, the two of them disappeared from the room, appearing in a white void of nothingness.

Galacta, the girl that kidnapped Lavena, felt her mouth twitch as she waved towards one of the six beings in this nothingness, "Hey, Daddy."

But the six didn't pay attention to them, "His title has been spoken."

"The strings of causality have been connected to his daughter...it won't be long before he reaches the truth."

"The Promised time is upon us."

"Do we try to keep it from him a little longer?"

"Can we even?"

Death appeared in front of Lavena, grinning, "I might be able to do something about that."

Infinity glanced towards Lavena, "Death, I suggest that you don't plan a curse on that girl. He's going to hunt you down."

"I would like to see him try," Death's lips curved into a smile when Galacta appeared in front of Lavena, "No, Aunt. You can't do that?!"

Galactus narrowed his eyes, looking at his daughter, "Gali, get out of the way. You do know what you did? Do you want to get punished as well?"

Galacta's face cramped when Lavena put her hand on her shoulder, "That's ok. Your Aunt doesn't dare hurt me...I probably even know the curse that she is going to put on. It might be useful."

"How can you be so calm about it?!" Galacta was the one that was freaking out.

Death pushed Gali away, stroking Lavena's chin, smiling, "Because she is his daughter. Calmness in the dire situation runs in their family, let alone...this one is much like her father."

Lavena narrowed her eyes as a smile appeared on her lips, "This one? There are others? Dad had a life before he was born? And he has other children? Hmm, now I have to find them."

"Death, stop speaking, and be done with it."

"Yes, brother.

2