Chapter 199 – Just…human
141 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lavena woke up, touching the side of her neck. Her eyes darted around Gali's room before she walked to the cupboard, opening it, looking in the mirror inside. There was a spider tattoo on her neck.

She felt a wave of air, and Sephiroth was standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders, "You feeling better?"

"Yeah, Dad," Lavena looked into Sephiroth's eyes through the mirror, "Did you see?"

"No, I was still searching for you when you disappeared. But looking at this...it was Death? Were others there?"

Lavena kept her mouth shut, making Sephiroth narrow his eyes, "You can't say...I understand. Did you get something in return?"

Lavena let out a smile, nodding, "Since it's a powerful curse, it gives me some powers related to Death."

"Good."

"Geez, thanks for being so worried, Dad," Lavena rolled her eyes when Sephiroth hugged her from behind, kissing her head, closing his eyes.

Lavena closed her eyes, "Dad...did you and Illyana?"

"No, not yet," Sephiroth whispered.

Lavena felt her tensed shoulder relax, making Sephiroth smile, "Hmm, you were so upset about this? Why?"

"I don't know...it complicated. On one side...Illyana is my sister...and my sister, without knowledge, is going to that stuff with my father. That's almost like I am betraying her...it might even give Mephisto a crack to drill into. On the other hand...she's my sister...and if she does this...then she is going to be more of a favorite of my Dad than me."

Sephiroth chuckled, turning Lavena over, cupping her cheeks, kissing her forehead, "You are my most favorite person in the world."

Lavena gently closed her eyes, hugging him, when Sephiroth whispered, "Just don't tell that to your brothers or sister or even your moms."

Lavena chuckled, patting his chest, "Go, Dad. I'll be able to handle this."

"I believe you, my girl. You can handle anything."

Lavena pushed him away, glancing down, "Now, this soft Daddy routine doesn't suit you. Go."

She looked up, only to find that Sephiroth had disappeared, making her sigh, "Maybe not that soon."

She was going to sulk when her eyes fell on Gali, under a blanket, trembling, "What happened to you?"

Gali held her head, with fear enveloping her eyes, "I-I-I-I-I just saw something...something I shouldn't have seen...heard...imagined. I am go-go-go-going to die."

Lavena slid onto the bed, pulling the blanket off Gali, turning her body, planting a kiss on her lips.

Gali's eyes widened before she relaxed, kissing Lavena back, when Lavena whispered, "Take my energy."

Gali cupped Lavena's neck, eating her energy, causing Lavena's eyes to fog up before she lay down on the bed. She relaxed, smiling, "I think this...is what drugs feel like..."

Gali turned over, stroking Lavena's cheek, "It's that hard following in your father's footstep?"

Lavena closed her eyes, "I don't get it how he does it...the moment my eyes land on someone. I see everything there is to know about them. Their past, sins, crimes, relationships, and everything about their future, even the next words they would say to me. The conversation we will have...the good or bad they'd do in the future. This is the first time...I felt...human."

"Huh, that could be dangerous," Gali calmed down, tilting her head.

Lavena opened her eyes, her reddish-pink pupil gazing at Gali, "Mm, you need me for the immense-"

"Thick," Gali corrected her, "It's not as immense as it is in quality...it's like shoving the concentrated energy of a universe into a wine glass...like that."

"Ok," Lavena looked at Gali with a strange look, "You need my energy...and I need this...to be just human. Maybe...this is my chance to connect with my mother."

"Heh, Natasha Romanoff? Your mother is famous," Gali grinned, "You don't connect to her?"

"No...not really. Mama always wanted a child, but she couldn't have one until Papa helped her. Well, it was complicated. But I grew too fast, and with my powers, I connected more with Wanda and father than with my own mother. It's not like she didn't try...she did...still...there were things she would never understand," Lavena let out a sigh, "When I had another growth spurt and decided to go work with my Dad's clone...Mom...wasn't happy," Lavena turned to her side, hugging Gali, "She hasn't spoken to me in months."

"Your mother didn't talk to you because you went to work with your Dad's clone. Who is actually your Dad because he is a singularity? Doesn't she know?"

"She knows...but it's more about the appearances," Lavena shook her head, "Dad couldn't care less what others think, but Moms are so careful with his reputation. From an outside perspective...it doesn't look good, you know? They...weren't happy."

"Mmhm," Gali traced Lavena's body, moving her hand down her waist to her thighs, nodding as if she was hearing everything that Lavena was saying.

Lavena slapped her hand from her ass, "What are you trying to do?"

Gali grinned, locking her lips with Lavena's, pushing her tongue into Lavena's, "This..."

Lavena arched her back, grasping onto Gali's black hair as she cupped her perky breasts, "Mmm, mmmph, mmmmm."

Gali moved down, kissing her neck, her chest, moving to her breasts before taking her hard nipple through her thin top.

Lavena tried to push away through her shoulder when Gali grinned, "You are going to love this."

She enveloped Lavena's nipple between her lips, sucking energy through her boobs, making Lavena beneath her writhe, "Ahhhhh~~Ohhhh~~Ohhh~!! That~!!! Ohhhhh~~!!!"

Lavena's eyes became blurry, feeling heat course through her whole body, coming out from her nipple like milk, making her tremble in pleasure. Gali put her hand inside Lavena's jeans, finding her way inside her panties, rubbing against her slit.

Lavena put her hand on her eyes before pushing Gali away, "No, no, no, stop..."

She took in a shuddering breath, covering her face, "Ugh...this is just wrong."

Gali hugged her from behind, with a smile on her lips, "It's ok...I just thought this would help you forget. You did just meet the six strongest entities...were bombarded with information. And maybe figured out a few secrets...but you can't tell your father or share with anyone. I understand."

Lavena put her palms on Gali's forearm, smiling, "Got cursed...Sorry...I am not usually like this. Ahhhh...I just..."

"You are just a teenager," Gali chuckled, "Don't worry about this so much...think about the stuff that you want to do and do that stuff."

Lavena touched her earlobe, "I want to get a piercing. Maybe a tattoo?"

"Then let's go do that."

A smile appeared on Lavena's lips, "Ok, let's do that."

Bunker,

Sephiroth sat on the bed, looking into the distance, when Illyana rose from under the blanket, wearing her clothes, "Dad, how long are you going to stay like that?"

Sephiroth glanced back, "Hm...how long have you known?"

Illyana stroked his upper arm, closing her eyes, "There were all the signs... Natasha and Wanda both love you so much. Lavena abruptly left home, her reaction when I told her about a few things. Among others. I just guessed it was something like this."

"And you still...?"

"I just thought that you wouldn't, and you would tell me," Illyana rolled her eyes.

Sephiroth lay back down on the bed, causing Illyana to shift before lying down. Her head was behind Sephiroth's when he turned his head, kissing her lips, making Illyana gently kiss back, "Does it feel weird?"

"No...I don't know," Illyana kissed him more, "Maybe I would have to kiss you more to know."

Sephiroth stopped, "I think Mephisto got me better than I thought."

"Why would you say that?" Illyana raised her body on her elbows, kissing his lips, stroking his cheek.

"Well, I was just so scared of losing you...thinking that you'd get manipulated...taken from me. I wanted to make it just...I don't know what I was thinking."

Illyana closed her eyes, kissing him, "I am so happy, right now...thank you for caring about me so much...Dad."

Sephiroth's smile disappeared as he sat up, "Enough of this. It's time for your training."

Illyana turned on her back, "Ugh...you are such a hard ass, Dad."

She blinked, moving her body forward to cup his ass when Sephiroth took her hand, pulling her up, rotating her to the front, "Enough of this. Back to training."

"Really?" Illyana traced her body, "You don't want to bang this?"

Sephiroth scanned her body from top to bottom, "Not if it's my daughter's body."

"You were just exchanging saliva with your daughter, but banging me is a problem?! You are so weird, Dad."

"Uh-huh," Sephiroth carried her by her waist, teleporting to the training garden, "As I said. Training."

2