Chapter 213 – Always Fastest
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tommy opened his eyes, looking at the beautiful blue sky, feeling the water around his arms, "It's the most beautiful sky that I have ever seen."

"I know."

Tommy sat up, looking at the infinite sea under him, clearly reflecting the blue sky, "And this completes it."

"I love it too."

Tommy looked up, seeing the young man with black hair tucked back, two bangs over his scarlet eyes.

"Did you die too, Dad?"

"Die? No," Jay sat down on the water that didn't wet him, smiling, "This...is something I constructed to get some peace and quiet."

He sucked in breath, whispering, "Let's say...this is the Nexus Below the Nexus."

"So...why am I here?" Tommy blinked, "Although it sounds good and all, but I really want to spend my afterlife surrounded by Angels, not my Dad."

Jay chuckled, shaking his head, "Oh, boy, you are not dead. Say, did you ever wonder why your mother gave birth to the two of you? I know that you know...the truth."

"You mean how we are just magical constructs that mother constructed because you broke her heart and married Natasha. Because she wanted to have children? We know. Billy had a dream...he told me."

Jay scratched his cheek, putting his hand down, raising a drop of water that divided, turning into a thousand him, "Ever since I was born...I was born as a thousand, not one. There were a thousand voices, thousand thoughts, thousands of me. Over time, 'I' became just 'me.' Stil under the surface, there were 'I' the ones that made me whole. I was many...and I was in thousands of universes...and yet...I was lonely."

He stood up, smiling, "Few...few people were important to me but among all others. Your mother was the most important one, and Wanda...saw ten thousand years of my life, and she...saw you two."

"Us?" Tommy blankly asked.

"Yes. In a few universes, Wanda actually fell in love with Jarvis because he had the mind gem, and her powers were amplified by the mind gem."

Tommy laughed, "Now, you are just being bitter."

Jay rolled his eyes, "Shut up, kid. Anyway, because Jarvis is an android, your mother ended up giving birth to you by using her magical powers. So, when Natasha got pregnant, Wanda wanted it but was scared about it because she saw when you two disappeared."

Tommy scratched his head, "She still gave birth to us, right? So...am I going to disappear?"

Jay gently smiled, "Kid, there is no way that I would let Wanda do something like that. When she wanted to give birth, I cut two parts of my essence and put them in you two. Over time, you were meant to feed on it."

"Oh," Tommy was slightly happy when he asked a strange question, "Does that mean I am still being born?"

Jay chuckled, "Yes, you are still being born. In a way. Over time...you were being born...you were always ready. I...I just wasn't sure that you were ready for that kind of power."

"Power? What are you talking about?" Tommy blinked, confusedly, "Did I miss something in that story?"

"Yes, you forgot that put a part of my essence in you...that could...let just say that it could do a lot more than give you permanence, make sure you are no different than any other human, give you soul. You stand on a whole different level. Higher than humans, higher than Asgardians, higher than even Thanos. Well, at least  what Thanos used to be."

"I am starting to like the sound of that," Tommy grinned, "Ok, I forgive you, Dad."

He took a deep breath, "Ohhh!! Sweet! I have to say if Mother Natasha and my Mom. You knocked both of them up, that's...ahh...you are my idol, Dad!"

"That's what you take from this?" Jay chuckled, "Anyway, since I thought you weren't ready, and I put this message inside of you. So when the time comes, when you fulfill one of the two conditions, you end up here."

"Message?" Tommy became blank again, "Did you say message? Wait, so you are not even here?"

Jay gently smiled, "Sorry, Tommy. It's just a message, and I can only tell you what I predicted years ago."

"Wow, so...izabuzakiszazizizizizizizisurute!!"

Jay shook his head again, smiling, "Kid, I can't repeat the gibberish that you said. But I can tell that you would say gibberish one more time."

When Jay spoke, Tommy opened his mouth, shutting it, "And now you won't. Or you think that."

Tommy stood up, shaking his head, pacing around, "No!! No! You are deni-defiri-difefi-fuck!!! Definitely here!" 

"See, close to gibberish," Jay grinned, chuckling to himself, "Anyway, now that you are here. Let me give you access to what I should have before."

"It better be good, Dad," Tommy softly smiled, hesitating, "So, wait? You don't know where are you?"

Jay stood up, ignoring the question like he never heard it, making Tommy raise his eyebrow, "Ohh! I found a weakness! You don't know that something happened because of the Convergence!"

Jay placed his finger on Tommy's forehead, whispering, "Did something unexpected happen. I must be overjoyed right now. Most time...nothing unexpected happens. Beat the shit out of whoever tried to kill you."

"Isn't that given," Tommy closed his eyes; when he opened them, he felt the difference in his body. He sat up, glancing towards Lavena and Illyana fighting against Surtur and Fenris, Thor beside his mother. His thought process became faster, making him glance around the battlefield, "Huh...Old Man's dead."

He turned his eyes towards his palm, making a fist, crackling bones in them, making a claw, crackling the wrist, "This strength...it's unbelievable."

He put his hand on the floor, and there was a white flash, and Tommy was standing on his legs. He looked up, only to find Surtur and Fenris falling down, crushing the castle.

Suddenly, everyone stopped, looking back, blinking to find Tommy standing on his feet. He shrugged, "What? I was just trying what Dad gifted me."

Illyana let out a smile, "Glad to have you on your feet. We thought you would keep being lazy, like usual."

Lavena held her head, "Even you got one. I am starting to not like Dad since yesterday."

"Oh, and I am starting to love Dad since yesterday," Tommy grinned when his eyes turned towards Hela, walking out of the broken palace with a whole army behind her.

"Look who's awake," Hela smirked as the army marched past her.

Tommy scratched his cheek, "Heh, now I am blushing, seeing my first again."

Hela's smirk disappeared as she looked at Tommy, "I have had many, and better."

Illyana and Lavena burst out in a laugh when Illyana tried to stop laughing, "Umm...yeah. He is...pfffff...pfff...fast."

Lavena put her forearm over her mouth, trying to stop laughing, "Hahaha! Yeah. He is... swift."

Tommy tilted his head, curling his lips, "You two...suck."

Lavena raised her eyebrows, "You...just didn't choose those words to say to your sisters, right?"

"He has problems," Illyana disappointedly shook her head when Hela's eyes twitched.

"Haha, if you have had your family drama, then let's get this over with," She raised her hands, creating massive axes, spears, swords. As Surtur and Fenris stood up, Surtur grew even more enormous, reaching a km.

"Asgard!!! Seee me!!!! I! The Great Surtur will be the last thing you see!!"

Tommy stretched his body, "Damn Dad, Billy! Give me a freaking weapon if you want me to defeat a shit like that! Oh well!"

He made a fist, this time, there was no flash, but in the next instant, he appeared in front of Surtur's chest; his fist moved faster than the speed of light, warping the space itself, punching Surtur in the chest. There was silence, and then there were a thousand booms, ten thousand booms, a million booms, cracking the space, shattering time. It took away all the heat, freezing Surtur.

Others barely had time to react when Tommy was standing where he started, grinning, "Sis, you gonna take care of that piece of ice before it unfreezes?"

"I so hate Dad," Lavena shook her head, pulling on a bunch of strings. The cracks broke apart, creating a wormhole that sucked Surtur, dropping him out of a supermassive black hole that sucked him in.

Hela became angry, her jaw tightened, "How could a weakling like you-"

Tommy laughed, spreading his arms, "I was weak!! So damn weak!! But now...! I don't even mind telling you what my power is! I can run fast, very fast, but this time, there is just one catch."

He mockingly curled his lips, "I will always be faster than my enemy. So more the enemies, the faster I am. The faster I am, the greater my strength! And you!!! You brought a goddamn Army!!! On Asgard! I am freaking strongest!!!"

*RUMBLE*CRACKLE*

The sound of world-breaking thunder echoed in everyone's ear. It made them look at the immense presence, just standing among them, "You were the stronger for just one second, Kid."

Thor was playing with Mjolnir, with his body covered in thick thunder crackling, breaking the atoms surrounding him. They weren't even sure why they could see Thor, "Now, I am. And this is my fight."

0