Chapter 223 – After Him
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mom, you leaving?" 

"Yeah, I need to go early," Natasha took a toast from the table, picking up a glass of juice, "Pepper gave birth to her daughter Morgan. We are going for a visit." 

"Oh," Billy stood in front of the table, wearing an apron, placing more plates, "So it happened. Should we...buy a gift?" 

Tommy walked in the room, laughing, "Again, what do you buy the infant daughter of one of the richest men in the world?" 

Natasha drank the juice, glancing towards Tommy, "Be on time for your classes." 

"Yes," Tommy blinked, sitting down on the table, curling his lips, "You never say that to Lavena...she's still sleeping. Illyana too." 

Natasha let out a breath, thinking about going to the girl's room, when she heard the sound of heels echoing. She glanced towards the door, noticing Wanda entering the house, holding a bag in her arms. 

"You were supposed to be home by ten," Natasha shot a look at Wanda. 

"I was a bit busy..." Wanda tiredly threw the bag on the sofa, taking off her heels, before she stumbled forward in Natasha's arms. 

Natasha gently hugged her, stroking Wanda's cheek, brushing her thumb against her smooth skin, "You are going to drive yourself haggard." 

Wanda gently smiled, stroking Natasha's waist, locking her lips with Natasha's, "Mm, not when I have you to come home to." 

Natasha breathed in through her nose, kissing Wanda, whispering, "Get some rest...and wake the girls up?" 

"Yeah, I'll see you in the evening? At Tony's Party?" 

Natasha kissed her cheek, "See you." 

Wanda smiled, watching Natasha strut off, disappearing from her view, when she heard Tommy whistling. She turned her eyes towards him as he grinned, "You two are so in love. You should get married...even if Dad was here, he wouldn't mind." 

Wanda gently slapped his head, "Sleep." 

"You mean... eat, right?" Tommy quipped. 

Wanda held her head, "Yeah, eat and go attend your classes." 

Billy took off the apron, "Mom, I have kept some food for you, for whenever you wake up." 

"Thanks, Bill," Wanda smiled, "I'll go wake the other two. Also, prepare the clothes you will wear at tonight's party. Or buy some." 

"I have." 

"I'll buy!" 

A black card came out of Wanda's bag, shooting towards Tommy, who caught it, "Don't be extravagant." 

"Yes~~!! Mom." 

Wanda went to the upper floor, entering Lavena and Illyana's room. Even though the two had grown up, they still shared a room, mainly because Illyana didn't like being alone. 

She entered the room, seeing the two of them sleep peacefully. Still, someone else was sleeping between them, "Lavena, Gali, Illyana, wake up!" 

Wanda clapped her hands, causing a crimson shockwave to pass through the three, shaking them awake. 

"Mm," Lavena sat up, dropping the blanket from her naked body, "Awake, awake...I am awake..." 

Even as she said that she fell back down on the bed, covering her body with the blanket, "Just five more minutes." 

Wanda sat down beside her head, "Five minutes, then wake the two of them and come down for breakfast." 

"Yes..." Lavena muttered, turning over, putting her head on Wanda's leg, "Mama..." 

"Yes, baby?" Wanda lovingly stroked Lavena's head, gently asking. 

"Did you find Dad?" 

Wanda pressed her lips, sighing, "No, I didn't find him. Every passageway to Hell is closed, and Prometheus Type-2 hasn't appeared again in the past year. Billy still doesn't remember where he sent your father...so no." 

"Mm," Lavena pulled away, burying her head in the pillow, "Ok." 

Wanda rolled her eyes, "Just three more minutes." 

"Five~!!" 

"2!"

Lavena groaned, opening her eyes, turning around, blankly staring at the roof. She closed her eyes until her girlfriend's palm stroked her stomach, making her groan in her mouth, opening her eyes. 

She parted her lips, only to be taken by Gali's, stroking her silky purple hair, looking into her eyes, "Goodmorning." 

Gali kissed her cheek, "Sad about your father? You know nothing will happen to him? Right?" 

Lavena pushed her away, curling her lips, "Uh...shut up. It's complicated." 

Gali hugged her arm, putting it under her cheek, closing her eyes, "Ok. Just don't start the mornings with worrying." 

Lavena turned towards Gali, hugging her, burying her face in Gali's neck, "Mm." 

Evening, Avenger's Tower, 

"Congratulations," Natasha stood at the bar, picking up the cocktail, looking at a haggard Tony. 

"Don't tease me," Tony showed one to the bartender, who gave him a glass of whiskey. 

"Hehe, rough first night with the newborn?" Natasha smiled, enjoying his misery. 

"She won't stop crying," Tony slumped his head, not even bothering to pick up the drink. 

"Ahh, luckily, things have calmed down. You can enjoy two years of Hell," Natasha chuckled. 

Tony rolled his eyes, "Don't say like you know anything...yours drank a growth serum." 

"That's rude," Wanda walked next to Natasha, drinking from her glass, "Still, it's true. Where is the kid?" 

"Sleeping," Tony smiled, "Ahhh...she's just adorable when she's sleeping. When-" 

"Is he telling you the same story that he told a thousand times by now?" Clint Barton interrupted Tony, making Tony frown. 

"I have said that many times-" 

"Please, brother. You have spoken about it so many times that there won't be enough shares if you posted on Twitter," Thor walked over, laughing. 

Tony glanced back, "I don't know what shocks me more. Your maths is bad, or you know Twitter." 

Thor put down his jug filled with beer on the bar table, "I have had time in the past year." 

"He got smarter after lightning hit him," Clint leaned forward, drinking. 

Natasha looked towards Thor, pressing her lips as she watched the room filled with guests, familiar people. 

"I know that look." 

"Mm?" Natasha looked up, hearing Bruce's voice, seeing him stand with his wife, Betty, smiling, "What look?" 

"The look that says you miss your husband," Betty smiled at Natasha. 

Natasha parted her lips, looking towards Thor and Tony, "That reminds me, where are Pepper and Jane?" 

"Right, even Peggy isn't here?" Wanda questioned Steve. 

"She's still working," Steve sighed, "She doesn't have time..." 

"Oh, trouble in paradise?" Tony chuckled. 

"Not exactly; she's just busy...after all, Red Room is becoming one of the strongest organizations even in the Omega Flight. She has to handle things." 

Natasha passed the drink to Betty as the three of them exchanged a look, "Uh-huh. I am guessing Jane is busy too?" 

"Jane has been winning prizes after prizes for the theories. After all, she is the only intelligent human that went to space." 

"Pepper is also the CEO of the largest company on all Earths." 

"Uh-huh," Wanda nodded as she slid out of the way with Natasha, hearing them talk about their wives in the background. The two of them tried to hide their smile, looking at Bruce, "You want to say something too?" 

Betty rolled her eyes, "I have a mouth on me. But seriously, you still haven't found him?" 

"No," Natasha pressed her lips, locking her hand with Betty's, waving her hand towards Bruce, "We are borrowing her for a while." 

Bruce shrugged, shaking his head, walking towards the bar table, glancing at them walking to the sofa. 

Betty sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs, "So, what is going on with you two? There have been rumors that you two got married." 

"Right? I heard that as well." 

Natasha looked towards Susan, who leaned against the sofa; she shifted, making space for Susan to sit, "Really? Where did you hear that?" 

Susan looked towards Wanda, sitting close to Natasha, "Is that true? Did you two really get married?" 

Wanda curled her lips, stopping herself from rolling her eyes, politely smiling, "Yes. We did get married." 

Betty leaned forward, looking at them with interest, "So how does this work? Your children and her daughter...are the three of them his?" 

Susan looked around the room, calling over Janet, who hastily came over, "What, what?" 

"It's a throuple," Susan smiled at Janet. 

Janet put her hands together, raising her voice, "Really!" 

"Did you guys bet on it?" 

"Maybe," Janet innocently blinked, "But if we bet, then I am winning." 

She sat down on the armrest of the chair that Wanda was sitting on, "Tell me all about it." 

0