Chapter 236 – Suggestions
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Genosha,

"Oh, Yeahhhh~~!!! That's the spot!!!!! Yesssss~~~!!! Yesssssssss~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhh~!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!! Fuck me moreeeeeeee~~!!!!!!!!!!"

"Are you two about done yet?"

Cargill breathed in, latching her mouth onto Sephiroth's, glancing back at Amelia, "If you let us..."

Sephiroth ran his hand through Cargill's body, cupping her tight ass as he sat on the throne, "Is it something important?"

Cargill swayed her hips, circling them, her damp walls tightening around his cock, kissing Sephiroth's neck, "Just focus on me."

Sephiroth put his forehead against hers, sucking on her lips, looking at Amelia, "Strip."

"Ugh," Amelia groaned, slowly, sensually stripping down until she was fully naked. She got on the bed as Sephiroth's hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a hug, taking her lips.

She tried to resist, not kissing him back, tightening her jaw, but her body melted in his arms. His tongue drove in her mouth, tasting her, as his hand slid down to her ass, "Mm, Sephiroth...stop...It's important."

Cargill held her hair up, cupping Amelia's hot and bothered pussy, "This seems important too, girl."

Sephiroth raised his body, putting Cargill down on her back, her strong legs wrapped around his waist. She scoffed, "Heh, my treat."

She raised Amelia's ass, latching her lips to Amelia's pussy; her tongue snaked inside Amelia's, relishing her moans.

Sephiroth got hold of Amelia's head, pushing her head down to Cargill's pussy, pulling out his cock of her. He shoved it inside Amelia's mouth, "Mmph, you were saying you have something important?"

Amelia glared up at him; his cock filled her mouth, poking around in it until she gave up. She just enjoyed the feeling of her filled mouth, of the tongue that was poking around in her folds. Cargill's fingers found their way inside her asshole as Sephiroth pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, tickling her neck.

His assault on her mouth became harder and harder, reaching deeper inside. As if to match him, so did Cargill's fingers inside her ass, pushing them in and out, her tongue lapping faster.

Just as she felt an orgasm build in her, reaching closer, Sephiroth pulled it out of her mouth. He shoved it inside Cargill's gaping pussy that was screaming for attention.

Joanna's loud moan echoed in Amelia's pussy, leaving her hungry for more as she watched Joanna getting plowed. She wrapped her hands around Sephiroth's waist, pulling him closer. Even if that meant forcing Sephiroth's long and thick cock deeper inside Joanna, knowing that she can't take anymore.

Amelia started shaking her hips, rubbing her soaked pussy over Joanna's face, licking on Sephiroth's muscular waist, running her tongue through his lines.

Amelia's hands slid back, grasping on Joanna's tight stomach, her firm thighs tightened around Cargill. She swayed her hips harder, rubbing her wet pussy all over Cargill's face before she fit it in her mouth.

Amelia bit her lip, her blurry eyes meeting with Sephiroth's, seeing him plow air out Cargill, holding her thighs.

The little breath that Joanna could take was stopped by Amelia, who enjoyed the echoes that rang through the body. She moaned louder and louder, humping Cargill's face until Cargill's body started convulsing, trembling, bursting out.

"Aaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh," Amelia let out a long moan of relief, gasping for air, letting her body fall to the side, allowing Cargill to finally breathe.

Amelia lay on the back, her chest heaving watching Sephiroth raise Cargill up, wrapping his hand around her, kissing her neck. He tasted her lips, even as she tried to breathe in.

Cargill pushed Sephiroth on his back, sitting upon him, putting her hand on his chest, catching her breath, "Mmmmm...Hahhhhh."

Sephiroth put his palms behind his head, leisurely watching her, "What is it?"

"What?" Cargill spoke, almost guiltily.

Sephiroth lightly smiled as Amelia raised her body, putting her head on his chest. She and Sephiroth's eyes watched Cargill, "Now even I can tell there is something."

Joanna Cargill sat up straight on him, tilting her head back, letting out a long breath, "I just felt so damn useless..."

Amelia turned her head, burying Sephiroth's chest, speaking, "It's no use...the enemies...they are just out of our reach."

"That's true," Sephiroth didn't hold back, staring at the roof, "The Sentinels that you faced...the Wild Sentinel should have been enough to wipeout-"

"90% of the mutant population," Joanna closed her eyes, "I know...we know. Even Magneto wasn't a match."

Sephiroth breathed in, making Joanna sway her hips, tightening her ass around his cock, moaning.

She breathed in, "Sir...I am...serious."

Sephiroth closed his eyes, feeling Amelia's tongue over his chest, slowly licking him, circling her tongue around his nipple, stroking his abs. She locked her lips with his, pushing her tongue in his mouth, "Speak to us?"

"About what?" Sephiroth stroked her back, moving his fingers along her curves.

"About the future of goddamn mutants!"

Sephiroth took a deep breath, sitting up in annoyance, hugging Joanna to keep her in place, "There is none. Not the way things are going." 

Amelia cupped his cheek, brushing her lips against him, closing her eyes, "We believe in you..."

Sephiroth caressed her hair, "I know."

"Will you please lead us? Tell us how we can have a future?"

Sephiroth thought for a moment, "I was hesitating..."

"About?"

"About which city to choose," He breathed in, putting Joanna to the side, standing up, "I guess there wasn't much choice, to begin with."

Amelia let out a breath of relief, "Does that mean you have a plan?"

"I always had a plan...I was just waiting for you to realize that we mutants aren't all that different, even with X-Gene, just like humans found guns that could kill others with one bullet. There will be Sentinels that could even kill the likes of Magneto. The wreckage would push technology to a different level...there will be a counter to even mutants."

"We have Bahamut...we are working on the other projects, aren't we? With those weapons-"

"It won't be enough," Sephiroth smiled, "There will always be someone, something with strength far surpassing the others, that could take out our weapon, leave us open to attacks."

"What do you need?"

"Aerith, White, Lorna, Magneto, Emma, call them over. We'll talk."

Above Genosha, Around the Round Table,

"So you are alive," Magneto sat down opposite Sephiroth, narrowing his eyes, "And it seems that others knew."

His eyes darted between Aerith, Amelia, Joanna Cargill, but others almost seemed angry that they didn't know.

"I didn't," Emma crossed her hands.

White stood behind Sephiroth, "If Sir wanted me to know, then I would have."

Lorna shook her head, "I didn't either. I have questions..."

"I can't interfere anymore," Sephiroth sat on the chair, crossing his legs, putting his hands together, interlocking his fingers.

"What do you mean you can't interfere," Magneto frowned.

"Literally, I cannot interfere in human affairs. That was the cost of stopping Mephisto," Sephiroth looked towards the calm sea, "I had to deal with something, but even now that I am back. I can't interfere...personally."

"Is that why you didn't appear during the battle?" Lorna curiously looked at him.

Emma narrowed her eyes, "But you did complete Sentinel Bahamut, didn't you? I have been in charge of the project, and it was nowhere near complete."

"Not true," Sephiroth shook his head, "Technically, Aerith made a deal with me. It was more of a give and take; she got the knowledge of how to  complete Bahamut and use her powers to do so."

"Made a deal with you?" Magneto frowned, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Sephiroth smiled, "Think about it, and you will figure it out. Now, to the reason why I call you here..."

"You just said that you can't interfere?"

"And I am not...I am only giving you a suggestion."

Aerith blinked, chuckling, "I will be making sure his suggestion is followed, but then, that's on me, right?"

"Right," Sephiroth let out a smile, "It's just a suggestion from my side."

Emma let out a breath of relief, smiling, "Ok, then give your suggestion."

0