Chapter 10: The Major Arcana Gods
258 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I got transported to the world where I was assigned to, the "gods" have gathered to the place where I recently was. Giustizia noticed the presence of the others and the white room suddenly changed into a field with a table and chair. On the table, there are 6 chairs for each of them and on top of the table, a set of tea is placed. Giustizia and the others approach the table and sit on the chair, Giustizia herself pour some tea on the cup for each of them. And as they sit on their chairs, Giustizia notices that the other one is absent, there are only 5 gods including her.

"Do you have any idea what you have done? Huh, Giustizia?" A girl with short red hair talked, and as she asked, Giustizia gave her a glare.

"... Dinah-san, my actions are always understandable, I don't make mistakes. And at that time, I lied when she asked how and who killed her. I followed the rules that we shall not tell a soul their own death."

"Yes, you didn't disobey the rules that were given by the god of the gods. But do you have any idea who the hell you sent to that world?"

"A girl that killed many people at the age of 17, the kill count is twice her age. Without reading her background, it sounds like a devil disguising herself as a highschool girl. It's terrifying indeed, but because of that incident, she lost some of her memories, in other words a partial amnesia." And as Giustizia explains herself, a girl with long purple hair speaks.

"Just give it up Dinah, you know it's useless, Giustizia will not listen to anyone. She already sent the girl on that world, once a soul I sent to a world, we gods cannot interact with that soul ever again. So why not let her do whatever she wants, it's not like it will affect us, isn't that right, Terra?" She called the girl with green hair who was drinking her tea peacefully.

"I don't really care… That world was created by me, the one who holds the title, [The World 21]. I don't care anymore if you are either going to destroy that world or cause chaos among humans that live on that world. But the choice that Giustizia made can be a good thing, by putting a person that distinguishes evil in a corrupted world. There might be a chance that the world will be healed by this person." Terra replies to Luna's question and because no one is siding with Dinah, Dinah is irritated.

"Right, Aelia! What do you think about her decision?!" Dinah asked the girl with short blonde hair with a loud voice.

"Hieee… I don't know…!! Don't count me in this one, I don't want this!! Take me back, I wanna go home!!" The girl named Aelia started to cry, and after that Giustizia spoke.

"In conclusion, you're the only one who's not in favor of my decision. Give it up, Dinah, no one will be on your side on this one." As she said that, the room started to change into plain white like earlier, the table and chairs along with the cups disappeared without a trace. The 4 gods also disappeared leaving only Giustizia and Dinah in the empty white room, Giustizia asked Dinah to leave the place as she walked in the opposite direction.

"No one… is on my side, you said… If throwing a psychopath-like creature on that world is alright, then why not I throw someone in the same hole. Let's just see how it will go…" Dinah thought of herself as she walked on a straight path and suddenly disappeared.

6 Major Arcana Gods


Justice 11: Giustizia

Judgement 20: Dinah

The Moon 18: Luna

The Sun 19: Aelia

The World 21: Terra

The Fool 0: ???

It's been an hour since we finished eating our dinner at that inn, and as expected, the three of them went to sleep on the same bed. Sora is so kind enough to let me sleep on the bed but I refused, because I have something to do on the outside. Before I went outside, I checked the room and looked for something, and after some time looking, I saw an glass bottle with water inside. Looking at the shape of the bottle, it seems that the bottle is a potion. I don't know if this is for healing or whatsoever, but I took it with me and left the inn. "I don't think I will have the chance to wander around the city, but if it's night time, I can freely go whenever I want until the morning rises." I thought of myself as I walked in the city, and after some time walking, I suddenly stopped.

"The person who is following me, it's useless to hide anymore, show yourself." I suddenly talked, and as I talked 3 guys showed themselves and approached me. Looking at their equipment, they seem to be an adventurer in some guild. This is obvious but I will say it anyway, they have the mark of a sinner on their chest.

"Oho, what a fine young lady we have here. What are you doing wandering late at night?" The guy with a beard talked to me, as the others drew their weapons and seemed to be ready to attack at any moment.

"Hey… In this city, there's a church somewhere, right? Can you point me to the location of the church?" As I asked them, the three of them burst into laughter.

"Hahaha!! What are you gonna do, beg for mercy? Don't make us laugh like that young lady, say, why don't we all have a good time tonight? Just the four of us."

"The city of pure people" huh? 

"Sorry but, I have to refuse." As I said that, I break the glass bottle and control the water inside. Using my ability, I used the water to pierce their heart and make sure that they would all die in a single strike. The two of them died but for some reason the other guy got away in an instant, he seemed to have used teleporting magic or something.

The other guy disappeared, is it teleporting magic? I can't feel his presence anywhere near me, crap, he got away… I used the water to search for him in a radius of 30 meters, but even after searching for a while I still haven't found him.

If his unique ability is some kind of teleporting magic, it must've had a range of more than 30 meters. The range or my ability is "30 meters", once I hit the limit, I can't go any further. Lately, I have mastered and understood my ability. I discovered that if I use my ability and control a liquid/water, if that liquid touches something, "I will slightly feel it". Meaning if the liquid I am currently controlling touches a human body, I can slightly feel its heartbeat, so I can tell if it's either a "living creature" or a "thing". 

As I gave up looking for the other guy, I looked at his fallen comrade's corpse and inspected his pockets. There I saw a card that seemed to be his "Adventurer Card", his information like name, age, title, and group name were listed on that card. His name is Arnold and his title is "Thief", and the three of them have a group called… …

"... T-The super duper group…?" What in the actual fuck? That group name is super lame!! Even a kid can give a group name cooler than this! 

"W-Well… Everyone has their own taste in names… Anyways, I completely forgot about the guy that escaped for me. I don't think he saw my face, so I will be hoping to see him soon…"

Too bad they didn't tell me where the church is, so I will use all my time to find it. Well then, starting tonight, I will haunt those people with a mark on their chest. Adventurers, nobles, outsiders, or even the higher-ups, none of them will survive.

I was doing my school works and putting it on a clean sheet of paper as instructed by our teacher. On the day of passing of school works, the teacher suddenly messaged on our group chat saying "My bad, I meant to put it on your big notebook. Kindly transfer all your answers to your big notebook."

7