Chapter 13: Her popularity
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Her popularity

 

After a few days of airing, the moonlight war was a hit! Many people were talking about it. But the person who was most talked about was none other than Wei Xiaohui!

 

She had many fans from both the male and female sections. 

 

When she was a noble princess, Wei Xiaohui caught the attention of all the guys. They were all smitten by her beauty. 

 

And when she was changed into a warrior, it was the girl's turn to go crazy. Wei Xiaohui's perseverance and courage as she fought in the war made all the girls' hearts skip a beat!

 

How could someone be so handsome and beautiful at the same time?!

 

Wei Xiaohui's popularity was so high that there was an internet battle between her fans! The guys wanted to call her princess. While the girls wanted to call her prince!

 

It was a battle that is still waging on even now!

 

And the person in this whole situation doesn't seem to realize what is going on. She was the only one.

 

The set was in high spirits when they saw how viewers were raving about them. It increased their productivity ten-fold.

 

"Alright! We'll be taking a break. Get ready for the next scene in 20 minutes." Guo Tengfei screams out. He has been happy these past few days.  

 

The whole set has been ahead of schedule on filming. 

 

The other workers nod to it.  Wei Xiaohui was fanning herself when she heard that. The sunny day plus the armor she was wearing caused a lot of sweat. 

 

Wei Xiaohui's assistant hands her a bottle of water, "Great work out there, lady boss." Liu Zemin had hired an assistant to help Wei Xiaohui out. 

 

Even though Wei Xiaohui already said Liu Zemin and her aren't dating, many still consider her the lady boss. 

 

Wei Xiaohui takes the bottle, "Thank you." They have been calling her lady boss for the past few days to the point that she has gotten used to it. 

 

Wei Xiaohui also asks her, "Also, give some water to the other stage actors and stage workers." The actors were having the same problem as she was. It wouldn't be right if they didn't get anything to drink as well. 

 

Her assistant nods and asks some other workers to help her hand them out. 

 

Wei Xiaohui walks around, trying to pass the time for the next scene to start. But then she hears shouting!

 

"Princess!" "Prince!"

 

Wei Xiaohui walks over to the front gates only to see a crowd of people holding up signs as they keep screaming princess and prince.

 

'What is going on?' Before she could have any time to think, a fan spots Wei Xiaohui! That caused armageddon. He shouts, 

 

"It's the princess!" All the fans turned over to Wei Xiaohui and screamed out! It was ten times louder than before!

 

Wei Xiaohui was stunned there by their scream. 'I'm the prince and princess?"

 

The assistant quickly came after her,  "Sister Xiaohui, are you alright?"

 

"I'm fine." Then, Wei Xiaohui points at the large crowd, "What's with the princess and prince thing?"

 

The assistant looks surprised, "Sister Xiaohui, have you not checked social media? Those are your two nicknames."

 

"They are? Wait, I have nicknames?" This was the first time she heard about it. She continues, "Then all of these people are my fans?"

 

The assistant nods, "Yeah. You've become a huge sensation. YOu do know that your social media page has gotten around 2 million followers in one day, right?"

 

"It has?!" Liu Zemin told her to make one before, and she did. But that was it. She hasn't done anything afterward.

 

It was just left there.

 

Wei Xiaohui had no time to check as the fans were crowding the front gates. The expression on the bodyguard's face says it all.  They were having a lot of trouble containing them. 

 

"Everybody, please don't crowd the gates. You're going to hurt yourselves." Wei Xiaohui calls out to them, hoping her words would stop them. 

 

And it did. All of the people immediately moved away from the gates!

 

Wei Xiaohui was surprised. Never did she expect her words would carry so much power. She turns over to the guards,

 

"Sorry about everything." Being mobbed like that was pretty frightening, even as a bystander. 

 

The guards quickly shake their heads. They have dealt with these kinds of things before. Just this one was a huge amount. 

0