Chapter 11: The Vampire and….. Her Sisters? (R-18)
4.7k 11 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
WARNING: Mana and blood absorption detected from an outside source. Reject absorption? [Yes/No]

Lily didn't know what was happening but since Charlotte's HP was going up it must mean it was a good thing so she clicked yes. 

A significant amount of the host's mana has been detected in another being, combined skill [Creature Metamorphosis] has been activated. 

Lily freaked out once again. 'Stop! Stop!' she was yelling in her mind but it proved ineffective. Lily tried to push Charlotte away from her but she was already latched on. Then Lily knew it was too late when she felt a small piece of her soul detach and replace itself with Charlotte's. 

No pulse found, combined skill [Resurrection] activated.
Unable to revive creature, status [Undead] confirmed.

Charlotte felt weird and suddenly her body flared up, she couldn't stop drinking Lily's blood, it tasted so good. She kept sucking until suddenly a wave of pleasure rocketed through her. She detached from Lily and fell back to the ground, shaking slightly. After she finally felt normal again, she noticed some things had changed, she no longer had any scars and she felt a new energy in her body. 

Hannah was shocked, she now felt a connection to the vampire, she knew what had happened but didn't expect this to happen just a few hours after her. This was getting ridiculous. 

"Lily! What did you do?" she pulled Lily away from Charlotte. 

"Sorry, it wasn't my fault, it happened on its own," Lily said apologetically. "It happens when too much of my mana goes into another person. I didn't mean to."

Since Lily seemed genuinely apologetic Hannah sighed and gave her a hug holding her close. 

"It's ok," Hannah said. "I understand."

Charlotte on the other hand was completely and utterly confused. 

"H-Hannah, what happened to me?" Charlotte asked.

"Check your status, it really helps, just will for it to appear and you will see," replied Hannah, having been in the same situation. 

Name: Charlotte

Level: (15/30)

HP: 200/200

MP: 200/200

Race: Humanoid Vampire Slime

Titles: Elven Princess, Human Slave, Elven Experiment

Condition: Good, Confused

Class: Slime Slave

Subclasses: Blood Warrior

Stat Points: 21

Dexterity: 12

Strength: 15

Intelligence: 6

Agility: 10

Magic: 20

Stamina: 10 x 2 (20)

Active Skills: [Morph], [Split], [Blood Slash], [Feed], [Blood Manipulation], [Vampiric State]  [Mana Bolt], [Detect Magic],[Control Mana], [Life Drain]

Passive Skills: [Vampiric Arts], [Rich Blood], [Undead Stamina] [Minor Elemental Control], [Undead Slime Body], [Sense Mana], [Pain Reduction], [Blood Attunment], [Submission]

 

"No!" Charlotte screamed while sobbing, "I don't want to be a slave anymore! What did you do to me!"

Charlotte started running away from them. 

"Wait don't go!" Lily yelled to get Charlotte's attention. 

Charlotte suddenly froze in place and started sobbing even harder. Hannah couldn't move either but slowly managed to break free since the words of power weren't directed at her. 

"Lily, she needs time. Let her go ok?" Hannah hugged Lily who was starting to cry. Suddenly Charlotte was running again into the night. 

"Hey, listen to me Lily, it's gonna be ok. You are gonna be ok, she was just scared it's not your fault." 

Hannah gathered her things and headed back to Lily who was still sobbing. Lily was so tired and sad that she reverted to her slime form and Hannah picked her up. 

"Lily it's really going to be ok just give her time," Hannah said, placing Lily in her arms while taking her home.

When they reached their room at the inn the moon was already far in the sky. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hannah asked the slime in the corner of the room. 

"I really didn't mean to, it happened on its own, but now she is forced into slavery it's not fair."

"You know, when you were turning me I felt that I had a choice, it's not forced. I don't think she knew what she was agreeing to but she deferentially chose it and she knows it."

"Is that really true?" asked Lily who reverted to her human form. 

"Yeah, it is. Now come here." Hannah said with open arms. When Lily reached her Hannah planted a deep kiss on her lips and ran her hands under Lily's now sweaty shirt. 

"Ah" Lily breathed, "Is this really ok?" 

"Yeah I want you," replied Hannah while she kissed Lily's breast. 

"Stop," Lily whispered and Hannah froze, as a familiar feeling came over her. Hannah knew that Lily was turned on now, she could feel it in her words of power as they washed over her. 

"Lay down," Lily told Hannah after sliding out from under her. Hannah's body was reacting to Lily's words and she quickly lay down. Then they both heard a thump outside the door of their room. Lily, who was still dressed went to the door and opened it slightly, peering outside. In front of her was a little vampire that was on her knees with an extremely red face and a hand in between her thighs. 

When Charlotte noticed Lily she blushed and said, "I'm sorry about earlier, I just freaked out. I didn't like seeing that I would have to be your slave. Can I come in?" 

"Yes of course, please sit," Lily said opening the door showing the room with Hannah breathing heavily on the bed. Charlotte's cheeks flushed even more as she went to the bed and sat down. Charlotte's hand started moving again and her breathing became more shallow. 

"I'm sorry sis, I don't know what's happening to me," Charlotte said to Lily. Realizing it was her fault Lily quickly stopped using her words of power.

Charlotte's hand however didn't stop and Lily hugged her, "I'm sorry. I'm doing this to you." Lily pulled Charlotte's hand out of her panties and took off her cloak trying to make her comfortable but all Charlotte had on under the cloak was a pair of panties. 

"Sis," Charlotte breathed heavily "Why did you stop? I was so close. It felt so good." 

Lily choked on her spit and started sobbing again. 

"I'm so sorry Charlotte I didn't mean to turn you into this. I'm a terrible person," Lily cried out. 

Hannah hugged Lily from behind and Charlotte gave her a peck on the cheek saying, "That's not true Sis, I'm sorry for overreacting." 

"You guys, thank you!" Lily sobbed before calming down and pulling them in for a hug. Lily's knee found itself between Charlotte's thighs when she went for a hug and Charlotte started grinding her hips on it. 

"S-sorry Sis, it feels too good," Charlotte said meekly as her hips kept moving. Lily pulled away again and Charlotte immediately complained, "Sis you are too mean, I was so close again."

Hannah walked up to Charlotte and kissed her deeply on the lips while stroking her pussy. 

"Ahmmm," was heard from Charlotte but was muffled by Hannah's lips as Charlotte came. 

__________________________

Should the next chapter be smut or no? Let me know, please. 

110