Chapter 20: The Slime and Getting Back On The Road
3.2k 12 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily's eyes fluttered open, today was the day they had decided to leave the village and head into the forest to find an actual kingdom. Hannah was the only person that had ever even been there in the group aside from Scarlett. As Lily's mind wandered to Scarlett immense guilt rose inside her. She didn't know that the dragon girl was innocent, she changed her body and personality and there was nothing she could do to change her back. Lily couldn't believe how overtaken with rage she had been. 

Lily felt a pair of small hand's on her back and heard a gentle voice from behind her.

"Master, you don't have to worry about me. I'm happy the way I am now. I used to live in a dragon's keep with my 13 siblings and parents but there was never any fun there. Every day we had to study to become the best at something, it was impossible. I needed to get away from all of that. So when I heard of a scientist with the same name I went to investigate, but things weren't as they seemed. The rest you know already. The point is that I'm much happier," Scarlett said wrapping her hands around Lily's stomach. 

"You don't hate me for what I did? I even hate myself," Lily cried as she turned to face the girl. 

"I said that it made me happier didn't I? Honestly, I'm getting used to my new body, it's strange being this sensitive to everything, but I am going to overcome that," Scarlett said confidently. 

Lily smiled gently, "I'm so stupid, another thing I forgot about." Lily used her tendrils to retract the aphrodisiac from Scarlett's body. Scarlett instantly felt more relaxed and comfortable. 

"Thank you, I didn't know I needed that."

"See! What if there are other things you aren't sure about, like being here. What if you decide that you only like us because of my stupid skills, I wish I never had them."

"Lily," Scarlett said and Lily stared at her not expecting her to use her real name. "I am in control, don't you understand, you are making me and everyone else sad for no reason. I am happy." Scarlett gave Lily a small peck on the cheek. "The only thing that has changed is that I am happier and that I really really really like getting praised by you." 

Lily had a bright smile on her face as her tears subsided. She looked at Scarlett who was staring at her expectantly with a wagging tail. 'Omg, she's so cute!' Lily thought to herself.

"Thank you, Scarlett, you made me feel better. Good girl." Lily said as she pet Scarlett's head.  "Come on let's wake the other girls up and get something to eat. Slime's don't need to eat as much, but we still need nutrition. Lily shook Charlotte awake, who opened her eyes and gave Lily a hug. 

"Good morning," Charlotte said. Scarlett was struggling to get a snoring Kira awake, but Charlotte solved that by slapping the girl's ass. Kira yelped as she jumped up. 

"Get ready, we are going for some food and then heading out," Lily told Kira who just complained about getting up so early. She sat in a corner watching all her girls get ready, a small tattoo had appeared on Scarlett's neck. It showed a small dragon trapped in a heart, Lily felt sad again. The tattoos were seemingly accurate. As Lily was dozing off watching the girls, time passed and they were ready to go. 

Lily felt lucky to have such amazing girls in her life, and she wouldn't give them up for anything. 

"Girls?" Lily asked as they were exiting the room. Her girlfriends turned to look at her and she pulled them in for a large hug. "I love you guys."

"We love you too," they replied. 

Lily felt like a weight had been lifted from her. They headed down to the lobby and left the inn heading to a cafe.

"Lily, we are running short on funds now," Hannah warned her. "We have been spending too much money on clothes and other things. I was saving for one person not five."

"No cafe?"

"No cafe."

"Dang it Hannah, you are so mean," Lily said. "Remember when I saved your life?" 

"Ha ha ha, come on, we need to save a little bit," Hannah said rolling her eyes. 

"What were you saving for in the first place?" Lily asked as the two fell behind the group. 

"I wanted to attend a magic university. However, only people are let in, I don't think I qualify."

"Sorry, but you were dying."

"I know, I don't want anything to change, I just would have like to go."

"We can still try, just let's get some money for now ok?" Lily said to Hannah and then turned to the other girls who were a little ahead of her. 

"No cafe today, another time, we are kinda broke." 

"Aww," the two girls said.

"I still have a lot of money, I was a duke," Scarlett added. 

"Another time," Lily pet Scarlett's horns. Charlotte saw Scarlett's tail wagging and her body shiver. 

"Wait, sis, pet my head too," Charlotte's cheeks were flushed and she couldn't look Lily in the eyes. 

"Of course," Lily said placing her hand on her head. Charlotte grinned widely feeling satisfied. 

Lily then noticed a certain Fox and Dog looking at her expectantly but not saying anything. 

"Come here guys," Lily said and the two got closer lowering their heads. Lily felt their hair, it was softer than the other girls. Out of curiosity she reached and grabbed their ears, they were so soft. Their texture was even fluffier than any cat or dog from her world. Lily felt very satisfied while rubbing their ears. Hannah and Kira's faces were blushing terribly and they were staring at each other. Lily felt their emotions and all she could hear was Charlotte chanting 'Kiss' over and over in her head. 

Lily removed her hand from their heads and they looked at her longingly. 

"Come on, you guys aren't pets, let's go," Lily said. 

They soon reached the end of the village and looked outwards into the forest. 

"This is quite familiar isn't it?" Lily said to Hannah who nodded. 

"Let's not waste any time right?" Hannah pulled the rest of them along.

 

73