Chapter 21: The Slime and Subliminal Messages(R-16)
2.5k 6 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wait wait, before you murder me for the late update I would like to say that I have a good excuse, a very solid, valid, credible, and totally real excuse. That excuse is... Oh, would you look at the time, gotta run! 

_____________

Three days had passed pretty quickly in the forest and they were halfway to their destination of Arlec, the town that Hannah was from. On the list of things to do, finding Hannah’s family was the top priority right now as she was the breadwinner for the family, they only had about a single day's trip left. 

Lily was resting on the grass watching the sun rise. She was considering what her new skills relating to her race could do since she had never really tested them to their full extent. She remembered from her past life that there was a similar concept to what had happened to Scarlett and she wanted to test it. 

Lily pushed herself off the ground and went to Hannah's side. She lifted Hannah's head onto her lap and whispered "Hannah." The sleeping girl shifted slightly but stayed asleep. Lily was too curious to stop herself as she used her skill. 

"Hannah, you are very tired and won't wake up until I tell you to. Say 'Yes' if you understand," Lily said to her. Nothing happened and Lily sighed, but as she was about to leave Hannah said yes, it was quiet and restrained but she said it. Lily was overjoyed, there were so many possibilities with this. What should she tell her next? Should she limit herself?

"Hannah, tell me how you feel about Lily." 

"Lily," Hannah said and paused for a moment before adding on. "She is my cute master, she can be unintelligent and rash sometimes but she makes me feel safe and happy. I hope she likes my family I really love her." Her voice was monotone and sleepy but her face now had a small smile on it.

Lily grinned, she was happy that Hannah thought of her like that. 

"Hannah, whenever you look at Lily's face you will picture her dominating you naked and you will feel turned on, horny, and wet. You imagine becoming a pet dog to Lily. You love head pats. Say 'Yes' if you understand."

Lily sat there nervously biting her nails that kept deforming into slime and growing again over and over. The command took a few minutes to kick in and break Hannah's resistance before she said yes. Lily was so happy she kissed Hannah. Lily knew that this was slightly immoral but Hannah was her girlfriend, she wouldn't mind, right?

Lily left Hannah's side and went on to Charlotte and placed her head on her lap as she did with Hannah, wanting to try something new. "Charlotte, you are very tired and won't wake up until I tell you to. Say 'Yes' if you understand."

Again it took a moment to kick in but it did eventually. "Charlotte, whenever you are mean or rude to Lily you will imagine her spanking you and you will become turned on and wet, you will also have an urge to ask her to punish you but can hold yourself back if you want. Whenever you stare at Lily's breasts for more than a second you will have an urge to suck blood from her nipples but can hold back if you want to. Say 'Yes' if you understand."

Lily left Charlotte there to digest her new commands and moved on to Kira who was drooling in her sleep. "Kira, your ass is as sensitive as your pussy and you feel an urge to have your ass full constantly. Whenever you look at Lily's face you will have an urge to let her fill in that void in your ass. Say 'Yes' if you understand." 

Lily heard Charlotte reply behind her and grinned. She didn't want to do anything to Scarlett yet as her wounds were still too fresh.

"All of you will remember nothing I have said to you but will still follow the commands. Say 'Yes' if you understand." The girls replied almost instantly this time, which brought a smile to Lily's face, only Scarlett delayed her response by a few seconds. 

"Wake up," Lily said loudly and soon the girls shifted awake still drowsy. 

Scarlett immediately went to Lily's side after waking up and gave her a peck on the lips causing all the other girls to look their way, Hannah and Kira immediately blushed. Kira shifted her weight putting more pressure on her behind. Lily was happy, she pushed into Scarlett's kiss more before breaking away. 

"Good morning," Lily said to Hannah as she pet her head. She immediately froze and stared into Lily's eyes, she couldn't look away or stop imagining herself being used on all fours and wearing a collar. Lily rubbed Hannah's ears gently, eliciting a slight moan from the dog girl who immediately pulled away from her master's touch. 

Lily seemed disappointed and leaned down to Hannah's ear whispering, "Bad girl, did I say you could pull away." She gave Hannah a peck on the cheek before standing up and walking away. Hannah sat there utterly speechless, she never felt anything like that before, that she wanted Lily to use her as a pet. She hated when humans classified demi-humans as animals but right now it turned her on but only from Lily. 

"Sit," Lily said in a calm voice. Hannah stared at her master, trying to resist her body's urges. Slowly she sat with her knees bent and her head facing Lily. Hannah wanted to stick out her tongue and plead for a head pat but she resisted, she didn't want to do that in front of the other girls. 

Lily saw the desperation on Hannah's face and said, "good girl" giving her a pat. Hannah closed her eyes letting herself feel Lily's hand on her hair and ears, it was so comfortable and yet so hot.

"You are so weird," Charlotte commented before beginning to blush as well. 

Charlotte approached Lily and her eyes wandered a bit lower than her master's face and her blush grew larger. Charlotte reached for Lily, grabbed her hand gently, and cutely pulled her arm. 

"Big Sis, I-I..." Charlotte began but couldn't let herself finish. Kira came closer as well, slowly taking off her pants. 

64