Chapter 22: The Slime and Fetishes(R-18)
3.2k 7 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lily watched as three out of her four girls moved closer to her, each with their own motive. Lily addressed Charlotte first by taking off her own shirt to reveal her breasts. Charlotte gasped and shivered not taking her eyes off of Lily's chest. 

"See something you like?" Lily said squeezing her own nipples to get a reaction from Charlotte. 

"N-no dummy I-" Charlotte said before cutting herself off. "Big Sis! please punish me for being a bad girl!" 

Lily smiled and removed Charlotte's panties, stepping next to her. Charlotte instinctively leaned over showing off her smooth butt.

"How should I punish a naughty girl hmm?" Lily asked the panting Charlotte. 

Charlotte hesitated before letting herself fall into her newfound fetish, "Spank me! Please! Make my ass throb in pleasure!" 

'Slap' 

"Ouch!" yelled Charlotte.

'Slap'

"Hah!" 

'Slap' 

"Ahn! Master!" 

"Cumming from just three spanks, naughty girl," Lily said bringing Charlotte back up to look at her face and kissed her passionately on the lips. 

"Don't leave me out, my butt wants attention too," whined Kira who rested her arms on a tree revealing her plump butt and tight bottom lips. 

Lily used morph and her clit grew larger and larger until it was a whole penis.

"I always wanted to try that!" Lily said, out of breath from the stimulus to her clit. She was so hard, she went closer and closer to Kira and soon found herself behind the fox girl. Kira licked her lips looking at it. 

Lily positioned herself for her very first experience using her new organ. 

"Wait, not there," Kira moaned as Lily's cock rubbed on her pussy's lips. "My ass, fill my ass, please."

Lily repositioned her dick to face the slime girl's ass. A perk of being a slime is that they had natural elasticity and that they didn't produce waste, so Lily was sure it would be ok. 

She pushed herself into the tight hole that flexed and contracted around her dick. 

"Yes! Right there fill my hole ram into me!" Hannah yelled as Lily thrust into her in one push. Lily moaned as she felt pleasure rocket up her new appendage. She thrust back and forth letting pleasure wrap around her. Lily grabbed Kira's large breasts and fondled them, pinching and rubbing her nipples. 

"Master! I love you, I love your new cock, it fills me up so well!" Lily thrust one last time before filling Kira's ass with seed leaving a warm full feeling lingering with Kira. 

Lily pulled out and moved to Hannah who was still sitting and watching but her panties were not soaking wet. Lily rested her hand on Hannah's head. 

"Hannah," Lily got Hannah's attention. "Beg."

Hannah just sat there for a moment before giving in, letting her tongue slop out of her mouth and whining while spreading her pussy with her panties pulled to the side. 

"Good girl!" Lily exclaimed touching Hannah's clit and pinching it slightly. 

"Bark for me." 

Hannah blushed heavily and let out a cute gentle, "woof." 

Lily pinched harder. "Bark"

"Woof," Hannah said loudly.

"Bark!" Hannah plunged her dick inside Hannah's pussy, filling her with pleasure. 

"Woof!"

"You are my loyal dog, right Hannah?" Lily said thrusting faster and faster.

"Yes, master I am your loyal dog!" Hannah yelled as she climaxed and was filled with warm liquid. 

Lily pulled out and sighed leaning back down onto the pelts that were laid on the ground. 

"Master," Lily heard behind her and she saw Scarlett sitting behind her. "You used your skill on them, right? I know what it's like, how good it feels to give in to the suggestions. Why did you leave me out? I don't feel any different, I want to feel that pleasure too. If you do something to one of your girlfriends you have to do it to all of us."

The other girls nodded as they recovered from their climaxes. 

"Girls," Lily said, pulling the attention of the rest of them. "Sleep!" 

The girls froze before collapsing on the ground. 

She whispered to Scarlett, "You love lactating from your cute tits, every time your pussy gets wet your boobs leak. Every time you orgasm you shoot out milk. You love drinking Lily's milk and sperm, they are addicting. Every time you look at Lily's face you imagine Lily's milk and semen and you get horny and wet. Say 'Yes' if you understand." 

After a minute a small yes was heard from Scarlett's lips. 

"Girls, you all love Lily's partners as much as you love Lily, your love for each other grows constantly. When you are asleep you are asleep the word 'me' means 'Lily' and 'each other' means 'Lily's partners.' Say 'Yes' if you understand."

Almost immediately all of them responded. 

"You guys are comfortable having sex and doing sexy things for each other. When in battle or extremely stressful situations it will become impossible for you to get horny or wet. You love showing off your sexy bodies and wearing sexy clothes for me. You don't have to but calling me mistress fills you with happiness and sends 3 flashes of pleasure through you. Say 'Yes, mistress' if you understand."

Four "Yes, mistress." were heard. Lily couldn't help slipping a finger into herself and moaning like crazy. 

"Wake up!" Lily yelled as she thrust a finger into herself again. The girls snapped back. 

"Girls help me! Please I need to cum!" The girls looked at each other before moving towards Lily. Scarlett went straight for her dick licking its tip like a lollipop before shoving it into her mouth. Kira and Hannah went for her breasts licking and biting her nipples. Charlotte found herself licking Lily's pussy. Not even a minute later Lily was squirting out from her tits, dick, and pussy breathing hard as she came down from her climax. Scarlett couldn't help herself and drank Lily's cum gulping it down, it tasted amazing. 

"Hey girls I know it's an odd request but can you call me mistress, just once?"

"Yes, mistress," they all said before sucking in a breath. 

"We love you, mistress!" They said together feeling good. 

Lily really liked the psychic link they had, it might come in handy. 

70