Chapter 27: The Princess and Living With Slimes(R-18)
2.4k 1 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maria was tired by the time dinner rolled around, it was hard to deal with her father's ridiculous claims while also keeping the city up and running. Dorian had already sent off her father's men on a wild goose chase but she knew they would be back. She rolled the pen in between her hands and then placed it back in the inkwell. A small sigh escaped her lips, she didn't have time to practice spearmanship again, it had been almost a week. The enchanted sundial at the corner of her desk told her that it was time for dinner and she should get going. 

She grabbed the pen and began reviewing a shipping ledger that showed embezzlement by the ship's captain. The captain was unsurprisingly appointed by her father. She was really really annoyed now, he was even doing petty things to toy with her. Manipulating the market was not funny. She heard a little buzz behind her and she launched her pen at the attacker, it was just a fly. She had managed to clip its wing, driving the pen into the wood on her bookcase. She needed to get out of this room, it was driving her insane. 

She stood and adjusted her dress before stepping out and locking the door behind her. She was headed towards the shared dining area, yawning all the way there. When she arrived she was surprised to find it empty, had the girls already finished eating? She should check in on them. 

"Ahh!" she heard from the inside of the girls' bedroom. Worried that something happened Maria pushed the door open, revealing a group of three naked girls kissing and playing with each other while Kira and Lily were on the bed. Lily seemed to be having sex with the girl, but only it wasn't the right hole. 

"Ah, ah, ah, ah" was all Kira was managing to say, but each moan was louder than the last. 

"Mistress!" Kira yelled, collapsing onto the bed. 

"Charlotte!"

"Yes, mistress!" Charlotte dashed behind Maria, who was too stunned to move, and tied her hands together. 

"Wait! Let me go!" Maria struggled as Charlotte pushed her onto her knees. 

Lily left a still cumming Kira on the bed and went to greet the intruder. 

"Well, hello princess. It's quite rude to intrude during a time like this... but if it's you I don't mind."

"Lily, what are you doing?! Let me go."

"You can ask nicely you know, there is no need to be so regal all the time. I will let you free from your bonds, I promise. It's just that it's not the ropes that are holding you back, it's your royal attitude," Lily said shaking her head. "Sometimes it's better to let go and give in to your desires, like Hannah here. She's such a loyal dog." As if to emphasize her words, Hannah approached Lily and nuzzled her hand. 

"She may be a beastman demi-human but it's completely immoral to treat her as a mere animal," Maria said sharply. 

Hannah walked, on all fours, up to Maria and sniffed her all over. 

"Mistress isn't like that, being her pet makes me happy. Do I look sad to you? Woof!" She licked Maria's cheek. Maria took in her surroundings. All the girls seemed happy, drowning in pleasure. Maria had never even touched herself, she was familiar with the concept but she never saw the need to do something so dirty. 

"Don't worry, we won't lay a hand on you. I promise," Lily said, giving Maria a soft kiss before gagging her and tying her feet together.

After an hour of lovemaking between the five girls Maria couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to get out of there. Her panties were soaking wet. She finally understood masturbation, the need to scratch an itch in her pussy was too strong. 

After all the girls were satisfied they cleaned up in a bath, put some clothes on, and let Maria go. 

"Well it's way past dinner time I assume but we still have to eat, right?" Lily said.

"Ugh, I'm starving, can you make some meat skewers?" Charlotte said, drooling slightly. The girls walked out one by one, talking about their food preferences. Maria was left still kneeling. Her hand strayed towards her panties, she reached her pussy and slipped a finger inside. She felt her itch getting scratched slightly, she wanted more. Lily's head popped into the room.

"Come on! Don't you wanna eat dinner with us?" Lily pulled Maria's free hand, dragging her into the dining area. The rest of them were at least clean, she still smelled like lust. 

Lily did end up roasting some seasoned meat skewers and they all ate their fill. Maria ate a bit until she was full, but the entire time she couldn't peel her. eyes away from Lily. Her thoughts kept going back to what she experienced in the other room. 

When it was finally time to sleep the girls went their separate ways and Maria was alone. She headed back into her room and quickly removed all her clothes, throwing herself onto her bed. Her hand found its way back to her pussy one finger in. She went through the same motion she had seen countless times in the past two hours but it wasn't enough. A second finger slipped in. Now she was feeling it and was gasping and moaning, not able to hold back. After reaching her climax she could still feel her pussy begging her to be filled. She knew what she had to do. 

____

Lily felt a hand rouse her from her sleep, she saw a very naked Maria shaking her leg from the bottom of the bed. Lily moved carefully not to wake the others and got up from bed, leading Maria back to the princess's chambers. 

"Well, what is it?" Lily said with a yawn as she lay back down, this time on Maria's bed. 

"Help me, it hurts so much. I can't do it alone, it doesn't feel right," the princess said with a growing blush. 

Lily sat up, looking at Maria with an eyebrow raised intimidatingly. Lily stood up and paced around Maria, sizing her up before sitting back down, waiting. There was an awkward silence for a few moments before Maria realized that she had seen this power dynamic before while the other girls were making love. Lily was expecting her to beg, but she couldn't do that. It wasn't right. 

The girls sat in silence for almost two minutes before Maria spoke up again. 

"Please help me relieve myself," she whimpered.

"You can do better than that," Lily scoffed. 

"Teach me how to finger myself?" Maria asked hopefully.

"Why are you holding back, you know the words. I know they are on the tip of your tongue, here you aren't royalty, you are just a girl. Now come on, tell me what you want," Lily pushed Maria back onto the bed and waited. 

Why was she holding back? It was just her and Lily, she could forget her responsibility here. Maria's hands went down to her vagina and spread the lips apart revealing its interior for Lily to see.

"M-mistress, please finger this naughty pussy! I need it!" Maria said, not holding back anymore. Lily was surprised, she wasn't expecting the girl to become so lewd all of a sudden. A grin spread on her face and she slid two fingers into Maria, pushing and pulling, pushing on her pleasure points. 

"Ahn! Mistress don't hold back! More! Harder! Finger me faster!"Maria yelled in ecstasy. "Ah it's coming, I feel it, it's building! It feels so good!" Maria collapsed onto the bed, sound asleep now that her scratch was itched. 

Lily smiled and went back to her room, she couldn't wait to see Maria in the morning. 

56