98.0
166 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

Real World, Tokyo Japan

The zombies below groaned in wait with their hands reaching above them to try and snatch any piece of skin they could get. Reimu hovered beside Marisa in the air, who nodded at her.

"You take care of them," Reimu said about the zombies, "while I handle Sephiroth. We're needed at Patrol Headquarters."

Marisa dove down on her broom and began to shoot blasts of twinkling light stars from her exploding potions. The zombies were blinded and ran into one another in their attempt to find her.

Sephiroth rose up to the sky. He spread his arms wide and covered the sky. "Yes, try whatever you'd like. It won't matter much longer! While you're here in this realm, that girl Chisato is getting ready to make her journey here."

Not liking the sounds of that, Reimu lowered her brows at him. "You must be confident in victory to tell me something like that. And just why would she leave Xenoverse?"

Her enemy shook his long hair. "Trunks Briefs. His time is nearing an end."

'What?' Reimu thought, her charcoal eyes wide. 'Does he mean Trunks is going to die? There's no way! We won't let that happen!'

The sky darkened. The ground began to rumble, and with the rumbling sounds, Sephiroth's energy changed in nature. He shimmered and faded from sight.

"Where did he go?" Reimu asked to no one.

Marisa was busy with the civilians; who she didn't want to harm but needed to stay away from danger. As such she was leading them further and further away from the battle. Reimu was alone with Sephiroth.

The only problem was that he had yet to appear again. She looked this way and that, but to her fear, he was gone. Reimu clenched her purification rod tightly. "If he isn't here, there's only one place he must be."

She made haste over the city and straight towards Tokyo, to the largest bank building therein. It took her a few minutes to get there, but as she had feared, his mark was known. Around the tall bank were several beings who she could only describe as Angels flying around and attacking innocent people.

One Angel picked up and carried off a person, and Reimu made chase instantly. "I won't stand for this," she said.

She managed to use Musoi Tensei and freed the woman, and lead her into Patrol Headquarters. "You'll be safe in there," she said. "Please go find Trunks."

"No need!" Said a new voice behind her. She turned, and saw the long jacket of Trunks appear. Next was the familiar lilac hair and warm , blue eyes. As he tapped down beside her, Reimu noticed that he was breathing heavy. "They've been attacking for the last half hour. I have more innocent people inside." He said with a strain of one eye.

"While I was distracted that Onni was doing this, then." Reimu realized. 

Trunks ushered the woman inside and came back out. He stared up at the sky before saying, "My barrier keeps out negative energy, but it won't do much against an actual attack. From what I can feel, he's over there. In the sky."

Reimu observed the clouds also and saw a shape beyond them. "No doubt working up the nerve to face me."

At that Trunks smirked. "Maybe. Urk.." he held his chest suddenly. A bead of sweat ran down his chin. "Sorry. I must be...tired. That's all."

"Are you sure, King of Time?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." He drew his sword, "Step aside." After cutting down a wry Angel on the warpath however, he was leaning on the buildings wall to stay upright. 

Reimu lips thinned. She grabbed his shoulder and said, "King, if you're unwell--"

"--Don't worry about me. We have bigger things to think about." He brushed down the front of his trench coat and pulled out a notebook. It was blue. "I don't know how he did it, but Game Master managed to unleash a bug into the system. That bug...caused a change in time. The other me, one who was supposed to have his timeline erased, has made it his mission to come here in the real world, and it won't be to help us."

Reimu listened. While doing so, she kept her eye on the sky.

Trunks continued. "If Shallot doesn't manage to stop him, that me may find a way to get here just like I did years ago. If that happens even this barrier I've made won't be enough to stop him."

"But if he's changed, his evil nature will prevent him from coming through," Reimu said.

Trunks shook his head. He pointed to the book. "It won't be a problem for someone with the same brain I have. Unlike the one raised by Father, the both of us took more after our mother. Any barrier will only be bits of data in his hands. Especially now that he has the knowledge from the [Soul-Mate] link. I'm betting that's the reason Game Master needed him on his side. Not only that, Reimu, but if he's still pure in his own mind, this barrier will let him in."

Reimu absorbed that information. After a few minutes she nodded, "I think I see the danger. If you can, help these here, King. I'll take on Sephiroth. With luck, when he's defeated any remaining enemies he's created will be dispelled."

Trunks reached over and held out his hand. There was a small smile on his face. "...It's Trunks still. I uh, didn't quite make it to King. Let's get going Reimu. I'll need your help to win this and protect the flow of time."

With a smile matching his she took his hand and shook it. "Very well."

.

.

.

Xenoverse, Mt. Paozu

Goku popped his head into his home and took a big sniff. His nostrils flew out widely. "Man! That smells amazing, Chi! What did you cook me?"

His wife Chichi was standing at the sink rinsing off radishes. She chucked the one in her hands down and dashed over to her husband. Her dark eyes had stars in them. "Oh, Goku! You made it back! How did it go?"

He rolled his shoulders. "...It went well. Broly nearly had me until I amped it up a notch. But enough about that, let's eat! I'm starving!"

Together they went to the round table. Chichi packed over plate after plate of cooked food and sat it down. And just as quick as she sat them, Goku had them picked clean of meat and rice. He pat his stuffed belly and let out a belch of pleasure. "Thanks as usual! I don't know what I'd do without you."

Goku was used to his wife being unruly upon his return after a evening spent training far from home. As such he tilted his head at her and said, "Are you feelin' okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine Goku. I'm just excited to finally go shopping with you. It's been such a long time, I've forgotten what the Mall even looked like." Chichi beamed a smile at him and Goku paled. He carefully tried to escape the table when she yanked his neck and held him down in a nice, tight squeeze. "You didn't forget, did you?" She asked with a stern glare.

He tried to scoot away. "No, no, not me! I totally uh, remember! But see, the thing is Chichi, I told Goten I'd show him a thing or two today."

And just when he thought he had escaped her wrath, Chichi banged the table and caused it to flip to the ceiling. Goku jumped, covered his face with a plate and carefully hopped away on his chair.

"You. Forgot. About. Our. Date?!" She yelled.

At that moment, Goku detected dark energy heading towards his home. His brows lowered, and with one swipe of two fingers he used Instant Transmission to see for himself who had arrived. It was much to his surprise to see Trunks there.

Goku's mouth turned down at the side.

Instead of talking, Goku waited for Trunks to speak. Eventually he heard, "You don't really remember me, do you, Goku?" Trunks asked him. He walked across the grass and hopped atop a boulder, where he critically gazed.

Goku remained silent.

"Not going to talk, huh. That's alright. To you I'm just a remnant of the future, a fluke, a wrinkle in time." Trunks pulled from his short jacket a remote. He held it loosely to his side. "You're a real world class hero. Not like me. I never had the chance to show what I could be. Things had a way of falling apart, and I was left behind. By you, by Gohan, by my Father...well, it ends with this."

Trunks held up the remote. He pointed to Goku, who had yet to break his gaze from Trunks. Goku muttered, "And where did you get this idea, Trunks? If I should even call you that."

"Oh it's me all right. Get used to it, Goku. I'm going to be the savior of the real world, and save it from itself." Trunks replied.

"..." Silently Goku mulled his words over. Then his brown eyes tightened in anger. He raised his fist at eye level. "If it involves the real world, then your going to try to get Chisato. I won't let anyone or anything hurt her!"

Faster than the eye could ascertain, Goku appeared to Trunks side. His enemy's blue eyes went wide, and he stumbled side ways off his rock. The remote flew from his hand and skid on the grass. Trunks seethed. "She's just some silly little girl. Without her fake body, she's a nobody."

Goku flicked Trunks on the back of the head. Trunks fell forward. As he fell, his body rolled sideways and snatched the remote. He pointed to Goku triumphantly. "This is it, Goku!"

"You'll regret this, Trunks." Goku said. He calmly added, "...She's going to be the one to stop you."

Trunks pushed a button on his remote and Goku grit his teeth. Lightning zapped his body, and he slowly gave in to blackness. Then, just as Goku lost consciousness, Shallot tapped down behind Trunks.

"Hey, look who it is. Mr. Not so perfect himself! Not too shabby taking Goku down like that. But let's face it, I'm not the same as him. Go on; try your little remote and see for yourself." Shallot boldly declared.

Trunks whirled around and scoffed. "I won't bother. I already know about you, Shiroui."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's cut to the chase. This is the part where I show you how badass I am, and you get to scream for mercy! Haaaa...ah!" Shallot yelled, and his hair vibrated from a deep brown to a red tone. He smirked and coiled his tail around his waist.

Trunks pocketed his remote. In response, he pulled his sword. With one yell he, too had transformed into a SSJG. Toe to toe both warriors stared at one another. Then, a loud yell from a woman broke their concentration. "GOKU!"

It was Chichi. She dashed from the woods, arms flailing until to his form. First she had a glare for Trunks, then Shallot. "Who did this! Which one of you monsters hurt my Goku like this?"

"Sorry, but it wasn't me this time," Shallot said. "Now get out of here with him while I take on this Trunks reject."

.

.

.

Xenoverse, Conton City

Zamasu left the dorm to attend to matters in the real world. In doing so, Chisato and Gohan passed tense minutes alone until Kimchi awoke.

She had a coo for her mother. Gohan, who had scooted next to Chisato on the bed, rubbed her tiny hand in his. "It's going to be alright. Tell her, Kimchi." 

"I appreciate it Gohan. Right now, things looks bad. I--I believe in t-them, though," Chisato replied. Her green eyes met Gohan's, who had without a doubt saw through her tough facade. He shook his head at her, and she leaned onto his shoulder with a sigh. "I wish I could leave here. Ano...the room is too tiny to train in, also..."

"You don't need to fight him. That's what we're here for."

"But I---"

Gohan pulled her in for a slow kiss. The kind of kiss that wouldn't leave room for any debate. The fight which Chisato had wanted to wage died out during the touch. Kimchi, well fed, seemed quite content to watch her mother in the quiet.

When Chisato broke off the kiss, it was only to say, "D--distract me. Ano, like you did before."

"Hmhm, now that I'll agree to." Gohan murmured to her ear. "Only this time...well, to be honest Chisa, your smell is pretty strong. Maybe it isn't such a good idea."

"Eh? But, if Gohan can't help me forget, I really will go after them! Hic, please, tell me things will be fine! Tell me that I--I will get to be happy, too!" 

Ever so carefully Gohan sat Kimchi aside on the pillows. He hauled his mate into his lap and kissed the salty tears on her tan cheeks. Into her lovely face he whispered, "You 'are' happy. And I'll do anything to protect that happiness. So will Trunks, Shallot, and Zamasu. Even Dad would--"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed tightly. "--Then why is it that I feel in my heart that Trunks....he won't come home!"

"Chisa..."

"Hic! Hic!"

Minutes passed, perhaps three, until Gohan could bear hearing her cry any longer. He flipped them both onto the mattress and poised over top of Chisato. "Enough, Chisato!"

She froze.

.

.

Gohan had little experience putting women in their place, as Vegeta would have called it. He was used to letting them have their way in everything. Yet the sorrow filled Chisato, whom he loved much, undid the restrains he was raised up having.

He touched his forehead with hers. The war he had within, to do what was best, and what his heart wanted was too much. And the smell of Zamasu was all over his precious, innocent mate. Gohan growled, "You're going to be mad at me later for this. Even still...I can't take it anymore, Chisa. For too long I've let everyone else take up your thoughts! I keep waiting and waiting for you, but all I ever end up being is a warm blanket you want. I'm not Trunks or Shallot, or--or anyone else, for that matter. I'm me, Gohan. And I can't watch anymore while you chase after them and risk it all when you don't need to! If that means you hate me, then...then..."

Chisato wasn't mad in the least. Wide eyed and shocked, she listened to his every word until they fizzled out. Her hand ran down his cheek. A ghost of a smile crossed her lips. "You're right. I shouldn't worry so much all the time. Ano...but is it okay if I still want you to be my warm blanket?"

"Y-Yeah. I-If you're sure you want to, that is. I mean, I'm probably not really soft...me and my big mouth."Refreshed and relieved, Gohan cradled her back to his and the two fell into amiable silence. All until her thoughts of worry began again.

('Tie is there alone. What if Shallot doesn't find him in time? Would Trunks really hurt him?')

"Chisa...you're doing it again." 

"Sorry! It's hard not to think about what could go wrong. I'm--I'm trying!" 

Gohan had a sudden thought of his own, one that would help her. "Bite me. If you want to, err...I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think if you could feel my emotions it would really help you relax."

She nodded.

It had been such a long time since she'd bitten him that Gohan forgot how intimate the act was. As her lips parted and the first bite of teeth was felt on his neck, he hissed and gripped his fingers into her spine. For a moment he panicked, then remembered she was a saiyan and could bear his strength. The tips of her teeth cut into his flesh. 

Like any time they touched, he tingled like a surge of electricity coursed in his veins. "C-Chisa," he pleaded.

'If she doesn't stop....' 

He didn't get to finish the warning of self preservation; for he was already a goner. What he had yearned for was there in his arms. Chisato moaned at his fondling but didn't balk at the loss of control he had. She leaned forward and spread her thighs for him.

Gohan had his fingers well within the folds of her body before he came to himself. 

But, upon the brush of ecstasy on her cheek and the tightening around her eyes he knew he couldn't stop just yet.

"G-Gohan--!" 

From her lips his name had never sounded so sweet. He'd often wondered just how it would sound in that way, as he had no recollection of it the first time. 

('It's like his Ki is---going in there!') 

Her body curved into his touch, craving it, and Gohan eased his pace, stroked her, until she whimpered for more. Her braided auburn hair lifted and began to wave from its original color to a lovely aquamarine. 

He pulled out his fingers fully and shoved them deep. 

In response, Chisato's head fell back, and she grabbed his bicep and held him firmly inside her. "Nggn~! Ahn!"

He couldn't take anymore. She must have felt it, too, and allowed him the time to get rid of his blue pajama bottoms and cast them aside. 

"I--I don't remember anything from before, so please...don't be too rough with me," she said with fluttered eyelids. 

It was hard not to marvel at how beautiful a fully grown, saiyan woman looked below him. The strength radiating from her ki told him she could handle more than she knew. Gohan nodded none the less.

He was already prone for her, fully extended to Kami himself when he realized the place they were in wouldn't be right. Zamasu could return at any moment, or Shallot.

With much reluctance he sighed out, "I lost myself for a minute there. We shouldn't be doing this on Zamasu's bed, uhh, you know, in case he comes back before we're done."

Chisato looked down his body and away. Softly she replied, "...He would know. Before he got here."

('If we don't do something soon, I'm going to go crazy.') He heard.

Gohan chuckled. "I didn't know you wanted me that badly, Chisa. Let's not waste any time, then."

She spread her thighs and put both legs onto her shoulders. The view he had was one for the books, but he couldn't stop and stare. He mounted her and eased in. "Mmm...." he groaned.

'She's so wet for me. God, I can't believe I don't remember this.' 

They fell into rhythm, both unaware of how charged the room had become once filled with rising saiyan Ki. Her transformed state only spurred his own to raise to match. 

Before long the light had burst and they were shrouded in only sunlight.

"Ngn--ngn--Gohan, I love you so much---," Chisato nearly shrieked.

Above the clapping of their bodies, which cancelled the Ki both released, Gohan grunt out, "Love you too--God, Chisa---I can't hold off anymore!"

Her climax out rode his, and he fell onto her body a sweaty mess. They both laughed at seeing Kimchi gazing their way with one eye open.

"Ha ha ha, think she'll remember?" He asked.

"Nn-nn. But...I'll remember," Chisato replied. She giggled. "And you will too. This time it had nothing to do with Game Master."

Gohan nipped the tip of her ear. He relished the feel of her naked form tucked to his, tail and all. "Let's get cleaned before someone gets back. You feel better now, right?"

"I do. Thank you, Gohan. Ano...this is much better than a back rub."

"Agreed."

2