The Beginning of the Problem : Part 1
944 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I take the college entrance exam, I always wait for news related to it every day. Until finally, I got information through the nearest main office to take documents about the results; after I read it, it turned out that I was declared graduated. This feeling of happiness made me want to cry. Along the way, I always thought that the hard work I had done during the previous two years worked. Then I rushed home.

When I got there, my grandparents were waiting for my news.

"So, how did Raven turn out?"

It looks like Grandpa looks worried about me.

Then for some reason, because I was too happy, I suddenly shed tears.

"Don't be sad; we will always accept the result as it is."

My grandmother held my hand to calm me down. She was very kind to his grandson on this one.

"That's not the case; I'm not sad. I'm just too happy. "

"So yes, congratulations, Raven. Let's celebrate with a big meal; grandparents have prepared your favourite dish. "

Grandpa said with a happy smile.

"I haven't even said anything yet, but you already know the answer. Are you an Esper? "

"Indeed, your grandfather has known you for how long, Raven, of course; we already understand you completely. Because you're our favourite grandson."

Later, Grandma was seen laughing happily.

"Don't talk much; let's eat soon."

In the end, we ate the dish while enjoying the stories that happened that day.

A few moments passed, time showed at 8:00 a.m. I woke up from my sleep. When I'm in this position, I'm reminded of something. I haven't seen that anime yet. It was aired last night. Therefore I immediately rushed to turn on the laptop to download last night's episode. There's my waifu, and I can't miss watching it.

As I was about to download a few episodes, my bedroom door was tapped by someone.

"Okay, please come in."

After I said that, that person immediately entered my room. When I saw the man, it turned out he was my grandfather.

"Hey Raven, have breakfast hurry up soon; we'll have an unexpected guest."

It's not usually grandpa who says that.

"Alright, but after I downloaded this anime."

"You take a shower first; let grandpa download it. Put it this way; grandpa's not too stupid of technology."

"ehhhh, sure."

"It's gone there quickly, which is here; let me take care of it."

"Ready commander"

After getting an order from the commander of this house, I immediately rushed to the bathroom.

I went to get ready; the time it takes a normal guy is usually about 10 minutes; it would be different if we went into the toilet first; maybe it would be added another 20 minutes.

After finishing my morning routine, I went to the dinner table for breakfast. There was a grandfather who arrived first.

"Eat while you're warm."

"Okay, but. Did you download the episode correctly right? "

I asked him back so that nothing was wrong.

"About that, of course, episode 10 F***, episode 11 O*******, and the movie N******* right, it's already a size 1080 p."

Grandpa said with a proud smile.

"That's right; you are indeed the best grandfather."

"although at first grandfather was a bit difficult to get through various shortener links. But grandpa was able to surf the internet."

"Wow, great-grandpa learned autodidact. Millennial grandparents. "

"I take that as a compliment."

I don't know why we both suddenly laughed on our own.

While enjoying the tv in the morning, I also enjoyed my food. At the same time, I talked about things with my grandfather.

A few moments later, I heard the door open again. My grandmother is back home again.

"I'm home."

The two of us who heard it immediately realized it. In just a few moments, Grandma was already in the dining room to see us.

"Welcome, grandma"

"Oh, you're home. Have you found it? "

Our response was completely different.

"As Shozo sama said, somehow I had a little trouble looking for him. It seems like people are in high shopping interest right now. "

Grandma said the things she was going through were not common.

"I think so because soon there will be a festival. It's possible; everyone is so enthusiastic about it that it makes them want to hold a trading stall, hahaha. "

"As Shozo sama said, it looks like they did just do that."

Even so, why was Grandma seen carrying something that looked unusual?

"Grandma, why your groceries can be that much. Will guests becoming? "

"You already know the situation, and your father will come to this house. That's why my grandmother wanted to cook a lot of food at once. "

Grandma said all those things with gusto.

"Eh......, isn't dad busy working abroad」

Because usually, he doesn't have time to come back here. At the very least, he would give you the news when he was going home.

"If for his son, no matter how busy your father will take his time to Go home. Moreover, later he will say something important."

"Yes, although I remember that my father only came three times. That's all it is during the graduation ceremony of elementary school, junior high school, high school」

Still, I feel a little disappointed about it, even though I'm also happy because it gives me much free time without worrying about many things. Because I'm very unreliable myself.

"Your father wants to come here often, but he said there is always a sudden job to complete. At least this time, he came up with something different."

"What does that mean?"

"This time, your mother will also come here."

"Haaaaa !!!, how I've never once met her. How will I behave?"

When I thought about this, my head couldn't do what it was supposed to do. I mean, more or less, I can't understand the intent to talk to my mother because I've never met her myself.

"Show yourself what you are; your mother will surely understand by herself with the true nature of her child."

Suddenly grandma laughed quietly.

"That's right too."

Then Grandpa laughed too.

We also go back to enjoying everyday daily life, talking about what is happening now, or listening to the experiences they have been through.

In the end, I didn't make any preparations at all; right now, I'm just sitting watching anime on my laptop and, at the same time, eating snacks that Grandma bought in the supermarket.

When it showed at 10:00 a.m., the bell in front of the house rang. It seemed like one of them had welcomed their arrival because I didn't hear that voice anymore. As for the moment, I'm just lying on a mattress while reading manga.

A few moments later, my bedroom door was again knocked down by someone.

"Okay, please come in."

Right after that, grandma started coming in.

"Raven, your mom, and dad are here. Let's quickly meet them."

"Fine, but I'm a little sleepy."

What effect staying up before has still not disappeared.

"You kid, I'll make you some coffee. So hurry up immediately."

"Ready, I'll slide right away."

Then, I went straight to the living room, and three people were sitting in the living room. Without waiting much, I showed myself to them.

When I looked at their faces, it was true that the ones who came were my parents.

But, wait a minute. Why would such a beautiful woman come here? When I remembered that, suddenly my head hurt a little.

"Quickly sit here, Raven. No good, make them wait. "

For a moment, the pain began to disappear.

"Well, grandpa."

I immediately sat down on one of the empty seats.

In front of me was a guy who looked quite young and had blue eyes, but of course, he was my father, his name was Ichibei Shoichi. At the same time, The beautiful woman next to her seemed to know her, although it was the same as the photo dad gave me. But she's much more beautiful than I thought. It has silver-white hair and has red eyes. It could be said that her beauty was equal like the Princess was even more able to be the Queen of the world-class. Good job, Dad; you chose the perfect mother for me.

Without realizing it, I looked at her because it felt like he was playing when he came here.

My mother is currently also seen wearing casual clothes. She looked like a young woman, not even more like Onee san. Moreover, the three sizes she had, seemed to be quite extraordinary.

"Sorry, Raven, I came without telling you first."

My father was this kind of person; I understand him very well.

"It's okay; I'm also glad dad was able to come. Although usually, you come only when the moments are important anyway. "

My babble to dad.

"Look, Shoichi, he has now become like this. Interesting isn't it?. "

Grandpa said to dad.

"It seems like he's completely changed; I guess my decision at that time was right."

Suddenly the woman who looked like my mother who was next to dad chuckled.

Her face was so beautiful that I subconsciously felt ashamed when I wanted to see her. Why do I think this way? I realize you're stupid. She's your birth mother.

"It seems you're so happy, Cleo."

"Of course, it's the same Shoichi because I haven't seen her up close in a long time. Isn't this the greatest happiness of a mother?"

30