The Beginning of the Problem : Part 2
617 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then suddenly my mother got up from her chair and came towards me. Then she took my hand, saying something.

"Can I go to your room?"

She had a very cute facial expression, but what the heck. Why can she be like that?

It's just since it's my first time meeting her; I feel a little weird. No, you could say I felt like I was meeting someone else.

She who is not always there for me keeps me thinking, why she wasn't there when I needed her.

However, when I saw it getting closer like this. The pain that was earlier started to come back and invaded my head rapidly. This time, I couldn't help it because the impact was so great.

I started biting my own teeth to hold it in; at least, I had to show that there wasn't anything wrong with me.

At the very least, I should try to act as normal as possible in front of her. Because if this was our first meeting when I grew up, I should feel more like someone else because this is how I should feel.

No memories of the past or memories with her. We were nothing more than other people who had just met. I myself do not have a sense of closeness to her, although my heart tells me that she is indeed an important person to me. However, I have no memory of it at all. Only an emptiness and head pain I feel when I'm with her.

"Yes, that's fine, but I don't think there's anything interesting in my room anyway."

I tried to be as calm as possible, but I realized that right now, the woman who was approaching me was still looking at me with concern. It looks like she noticed it or something.

"It's okay, let's go there."

I nodded at her words. Without asking much, everyone who was here simply nodded at me. They seemed to have expected something like this to happen.

"Then, everyone. I'll take her to my room. So, I'll let you go first. "

Everyone just nodded when they heard what I said, so I could say I had their approval.

Without saying much more, I immediately stood up from my seat.

After that, this beautiful woman who was said to be my mother and I started heading towards my room.

When we were about to climb the stairs to get there, the pain came back. This time, I couldn't hold it in like before. Until unknowingly, I lost my balance and fell while climbing up the stairs.

Just before I actually fell, the woman behind me immediately grabbed the back of my body.

In this way, I look like a princess being carried by her prince, but the concept is reversed.

"Are you okay?, is there something wrong. Which part hurts. "

I looked back at her sad face, for some reason, when I saw her put on that face. My heart also feels sad; is this a form of our inner relationship.

"No, I'm probably just tired. Taking vitamins while reducing staying up late will probably make me heal on its own. "

I returned to being strong in front of her. For some reason, I feel like I have to do this.

" I understand.... "

She smiled back at me. My heart became relieved again after seeing her like that.

"Thank you, could you please put me down. Because I'm a little embarrassed when people see people in this position. "

"Ahhh, you're right. I apologize. "

This woman began to lower me slowly. This way, I can return to normal walking like before.

" Let's go. "

"Yes. "

We both continued on our way to my room.

But. If I think back on that soft sensation. It must be a huge size. Even when he caught me, I didn't feel the impact of our bodies colliding at all because of the suppleness of that part. Hey, Raven. Are you stupid? Why am I even thinking about such things?

A few moments later, we both arrived in my room.

Upon entering this room, it feels nothing different. Of course so, because I just left a few minutes ago.

Then, I ordered the woman.

"Please sit wherever you like, even though there is only one chair here. I'll just sit on the bed. "

Because I myself rarely receive many friends who play at my house, that's why I don't pay much attention to the state of my room. As long as it doesn't smell, it's fine to use—a very simple principle.

"No, I will also sit on your bed. May I sit beside you? "

Even though she looked pushy like this, it was her choice. It also doesn't hurt me. So, I don't care: when she returns to show a very sweet smile, damn, I'm completely charmed by her.

" Yes, it is okay. "

I hope this time, I don't find out that I feel ashamed of her.

" thank you. "

We both sat on my bed.

The moment I realized it, this person could be called my mother. She was completely different from most adult women in general. Her body was completely slender; it didn't look like she had ever given birth to a child. If you look closely, my mother's face even looks like a 20-year-old girl; she really is a true Onee san. Perhaps the sign that she has become a mother is the size of her breast and butt. But, of all really great things is her aura; even though she talks less and is more silent, she seems to want to say that I really miss you and want to protect you. For some reason, I feel like I can understand this; until now, I think that this is what it feels like to have a mother.

When the two of us were in this silent position of each other, for some reason, I was the one who felt the most nervous in response. Therefore, as a good man. I'll start the conversation even if the things I'm about to discuss are of no quality.

"As it seems, my room is ordinary isn't it. There's nothing interesting in it, unless you have the same hobbies as me."

Most of the items here contain light novels, manga, or action figures that I bought with the money I earned from working part-time. At least, I'm not trying to burden my grandparents' finances.

"What you said, you really are my son. In fact, you have the same hobby as your father. Then, regarding cleanliness, you have inherited my nature which has never even cleaned my own room, huh."

Was he saying that just to cheer me up? I guess most parents would think this embarrassed them a bit?

Especially when it comes to my father's hobbies, this is like something new for me to know.

However, when this woman laughed again, I felt calmer. Maybe you could say I was attracted to her and saw her as a woman in general rather than I thought of her as my mother; seeing her continue like this made my heart feel like I was undergoing mental therapy.

"Oh, I see."

I was shocked, what exactly she said. How can my father have the same hobby as me? This doesn't seem reasonable.

"You look like you don't believe me, but what I'm saying is the truth. I'm not lying to you at all or ashamed of your liking, instead I want to support everything you want as your mother from now on. "

What she said did seem convincing, but to me. It was like a promise they made in the past; maybe one day, that would change.

"I understand mom, I'm just trying to accept you even with something new about you, to be honest I still have a hard time considering you as my mother because there is nothing that connects us other than blood ties, without memories or things that make me remember you, it feels like something is odd . "

I tell the truth in front of her, so she knows about how I feel.

Because basically, I just want to get comfortable when I'm with her. Therefore being honest about my feelings is one of them.

"This is what I've been afraid of when I wanted to meet you, I don't think my heart is fully ready to do it. "

For some reason, my mother turned her face in front of me.

"I understand, everything does require adjustment, what I want is everything about you, because then I can accept you as a mother not only with words, but with true feelings. I guess that's enough for me. "

"Thanks for your understanding, I'm a little relieved that you can be honest with me about how you feel for me. It's my job to make things clear. Therefore, there is something I want to make clear about myself in your view."

This time, mom looks serious telling me that. Therefore, I must return the seriousness with my answer, which I think best represents all my feelings for her.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know. "

When I said that, my mother's eyes filled with tears. However, I saw the charming look in her eyeballs; the red color was so beautiful. I feel like I can be a part of her if I get close to her.

"Hey, Raven. Tell me if you hate me that much, because I've never even seen you. Don't you want to see me at all. Right now I'm ready to accept the consequences, at least tell me your honest opinion about me."

I again saw her put on a sad face; this woman is really fast in changing moods. But, if she really is my mother. Then I should be able to understand how to deal with this kind of attitude.

Even so, she said it earnestly; that's what my heart is saying right now. Even so, she is still my mother, the person I've always wanted to meet. I can't disappoint her one bit.

However, just as I was about to say something. A much greater pain started to come back.

This time, I couldn't help it at all.

" aaa...."

I keep holding my head; why is it always like this when I remember something about her.

"Raven, are you okay? I'll try to do something. "

Then, my mother's hand started to touch the area of my head that I was holding. Gradually, the pain began to disappear again.

"I can't believe it, how can you do this? "

Does my mother have the ability to heal the pain?

"As you can see, I just touched your head. My feelings are what heal the pain you suffer. "

I could tell that what she was saying was a lie; it seemed that I slowly realized the nature of my mother.

"Then, I thank you very much for that. However, still what I want to say is…."

Damn, this pain is coming back. Why is it always like this when I'm thinking about something related to it?

"Raven, just stop what you're doing. Please don't try to remember it out loud. Later, you will feel even more sick. "

How can my mother know about what I've done earlier? Does she know the source of the pain I've been suffering all this time?

"So that's how it is, I'm starting to understand about the reaction I've had all this time. No wonder, I can't remember anything clearly. Even so, I still believe that we are indeed very close. "

"Raven..."

My mother's hands were seen covering her mouth; I think she was very surprised by what I said earlier. Even though I just made up those words myself because I can't remember anything related to them. I'm really pathetic.

"Now, it's my turn to answer your previous question, what did you say mom, I've always been waiting for you to come. Concerning hate or anger, I don't feel that at all, I really want to remember memories related to you. When I seeing the motherly love that every boy has throughout my life, I always wished for something of the same. Always being cared for even if not expected, I always thought that feeling that kind of feeling would be very pleasant. Just by hearing about you from Dad alone is enough to make my heart happy because I always thought that I had a figure like that in my life. Especially if my mother came here today, I feel very happy and glad. Don't say such nonsense. I I'd hate it if my existence made you even sadder."

Everything I say is what I feel right now; how can I not. For the first time in my life, I met the figure of an angel that God sent to me, but instead, I made her cry. So that will make me sad too.

I said that as gently as possible because I know that a woman's heart is very fragile. I think it's the first time I've been honest with my feelings with anyone other than the three of them.

Suddenly she jumped at me, and I was hugged tightly by her. I returned to feel the heaven on earth that I always liked. Even so, it still feels very congested. I'm sure my dad used to play it a lot. Why is my mind getting dirty again at the moment like this?

"Thank you Raven, I'm so happy. I thought you would hate me for that, but you accepted me as I am, you have exactly the same traits as your father. Ahh, I've always wanted to hug you like this from a long time ago."

"Even so, I still can't think of you as my mother, because of this limited memory. Although I do miss what it feels like to have a mother who always takes care of me. But, it's a little too late for me to feel that matter. "

For some reason, I felt a little protested about what she said.

"I know, surely you will not accept me for granted, but slowly but surely I will make you think of me as the most valuable parent. "

How could she be so sure of it to tell me?

"Let's just try, because to build a relationship will not be that easy. That, it will take some time before I can feel the love that mother gave me. "

"I accept your challenge, it means I will get victory if you accept me completely, right?."

"Since when did the rules of the game become like that, but it doesn't matter. Because the judgment will come from the heart. So, I don't care if you want to use any method. As long as the results are good. "

I smiled slightly at her as I said that; to me, it was like playing with a woman I knew well.

"Thank you very much, I totally understand that. "

Right after that, I noticed my shoulders were a little wet from something.

21