The Beginning of the Problem : Part 3
494 17 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time, my mother began to shed tears. However, this time I didn't feel sad because it was a tear of happiness. On the other hand, when I want to feel the same feeling. The pain started to come back; why did this always nod to do what I wanted.

However, I can't show this to her anymore. Because even though I can't remember that, it's still this comfort I can always feel when She is by my side. It's much better than anything I've ever been in my past.

I also tried to ease her cries while talking about various things.

"Anoo, what's her mom's favourite food?."

After saying that, my mother let go of her hug to me. Then, she again showed me a face full of joy.

I know what I've said is entirely useless. But, at least now I can call her. A mother. It's like an improvement for me because I felt like she was still a stranger to me.

"You, insensitive too. Why your father's annoying nature is also down to you, but it's okay because this is a plus you have; about food, yes, whatever food you like will be mom's favourite."

She again showed that sweet smile, especially now that her tears had stopped. It looks like I've done my job.

"Although I like instant food?"

Then, somehow he suddenly laughed back; it was confusing. Me. What I like is so funny in the eyes of women.

"Raven, you need to know that your favourite food should be something special, not something that's easy to get anywhere. Even so, if instant food is indeed your favourite food, of course, I will also like it. Besides, I want to talk to you, Raven, about this. "

Now it's her turn to talk about something that I think is important.

"When it comes to particular foods, Mineko chan has often made them for me. Because the food is so good, I'm used to eating it. Then, what do you want to talk about, mom? "

"Mineko chan, it seems like you're very close to her, huh. Who is Raven? "

Now, I felt a different aura emitted by my mother, and this is an unjust place. More or less, it's like a look of intimidation.

"About Mineko chan, She my classmate. As well as My Osananajimi, we've been friends since I first moved here; She is also my neighbour. Her house is right next to our mother. Then, don't worry, she is a good woman even though her nature is sometimes a bit rude. "

I felt a sign that if I wasn't telling the truth. My mother would have been mad at me. Of course, She would behave like that to the woman I knew.

Because I'm sure, my mom wants me to get a good woman for my future. That's why I can understand the curiosity she has right now.

"Will you come with mom and dad to go abroad, a long time?"

It took me a while to think about it.

"heh......, anoo for what?."

Does it have anything to do with me, but in retrospect. I can consider it a memorable first vacation, although I wouldn't say I like going to places that don't interest me.

Then my mother said something hard to understand.

"Your father is currently unable to withstand the burden you left behind. That's why I told you this. "

"uh, what burden do you mean? Does it have to do with the money coming into college?."

Okay, now I'm starting to worry about this because I'm still dependent on my parents' shipments that I receive every month.

"That's not Raven; if that's the case, we can pay the full now until you graduate later, even you can continue to the next level without thinking about anything else."

"Fortunately, I think it has to do with that. But, if it wasn't for that, then what burden would mother mean? "

I can't guess what he meant because the definition of the burden of dependents is a lot.

"Come with us and become the commander-in-chief of the heavenly Empire."

My mother said it with confidence, but I didn't understand what she was saying. Her mind is messed up right now.

"Ano, what does that mean? As the commander of heavenly Empire, indeed there was a real kingdom named like that?. Is it that a story is influencing you in a movie or novel?

I didn't understand the meaning of her words at all, and it seemed like my mother wanted to. She looks like a joke to me because her son loves anime and is an otaku.

"No, it's a real place. It's just that it's so far away that you'll never know it. You must think that I'm talking about a lie to you, huh? "

My mother quickly realized what I was thinking.

"I do think like that, but it's an extraordinary thing. I was an ordinary student who had just been accepted into one of Kyoto's universities. So, what does this have to do with me? "

Although I'm very grateful because my mother wants to try to understand that It's about her son's imagination, it doesn't make sense.

"Of course, it must have something to do; at least you can trust me after I showed it directly to you. Because of that, did you agree to come with us after this? "

He asked me something that made me unable to think logically.

"What does that mean, to live together in the country you both live in. If, about staying there. I can't seem to do it because I still have obligations in this country, maybe after graduating from college. I can go in your footsteps. "

"It's not so Raven, it's a very far cry from your expectations because what I'm saying is a little hard to believe, how yes. Why am I having so much trouble explaining it to you even though I've been training from a few months ago? "

Although I felt that my mother was talking about something unreasonable, seeing her confusion like this seemed very funny in my eyes. She looks like the real Onee san right now. Therefore, it just kept staring at her.

"It seems, now it's time for me to explain everything."

I heard another voice from my side as I turned my head towards it. Door My room was open, and my father was seen leaning next to the door.

Since when he was here, I didn't realize it at all.

"What does father mean?"

"It would be a little difficult to explain it in just words, even Cleo to such difficulties. I didn't expect it. So put it this way, follow dad for a second. "

Then, Dad started walking towards me after arriving in front of me.

He's holding one of my hands.

"Get ready, Raven."

Right after, my Dad said that there was a change going on in my room.

Instantly, the environment around me was forcibly distorted; the walls of the room and the objects in my room began to change shape. To me, this looks like the dimensions I'm in started reshaping the arrangement, and then a portal was suddenly created in front of all of us. Both Dad, Mom, and I got sucked in it. When I regained consciousness. Right, we were crossing a very long black passageway, our hands holding each other. If you imagine, it feels like going through the flow of time in Hollywood movies.

We all kept doing it until the end, and we got to a place that was utterly foreign to me.

When I saw the conditions we were in, somehow, I was still trying to be calm, even in my heart. I was so frightened about the method used by my father, whether he had just used the teleportation method. What kind of technology has he used before.

At the very least, I should say something about the current situation.

"So this is abroad, I see a vast green plain. Is this probably in Iceland or in Australia, or maybe we're in Scandinavia? "

I know a bit of the situation there from the youtube channel that I used to watch. But, the strange thing about this place. Why don't you see any of the people here?

"So, how do you feel now, Raven?."

However, my father had not answered my question before. Instead, he asked something else.

"If you ask me, at first I did feel very nauseous when I was in such a depressing room, but right after we were all sucked into it, there was something that suppressed all the bad taste so that it made my body okay. But, is it true that all the things that happened before were real? "

When I remember all the things that happened before, it's incredible. I'm like going into an issekai in general, but somehow the road is so hard to do.

It was necessary to change something that made my body feel a little painful.

Then, dad suddenly laughed after hearing my answer. I don't know which part is funny.

"I think I can answer it after doing something.  However, let me welcome you first, my son, welcome to the territory of the Heavenly Empire. This is where my dad worked all this time. "

"This isn't heaven, is it, Dad?"

When referring to its name, it is like a place that contains all the happiness in the world. However, the other world shouldn't be like that.

Because I came here, with my parents. Instead of being surprised by what's happening in front of my eyes right now. I feel so much more like we're having a family picnic. It feels so comfortable because they're protecting me right now. I feel like this is a very precious time for me.

"Hahaha, it's not always all things that are named heavenly it will always have to do with heaven. This was just an ordinary empire that happened from the very beginning to be using that name. "

He explained it in a sentence that was so easy for me to understand.

"So yes, it's fitting that you always can't go home. To achieve it, it takes this way. "

But, wait a minute if my father could do something like this. He should have been able to go home quickly every time, but why didn't he do that in the first place.

Why did I think about this?

"I could quickly go back and forth to meet you. It's just that, because of my job, I can't do it. "

17