The Beginning of the Problem : Part 4
336 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was also seen scratching his head as he said that.
"Indeed, what is the real job of the father. Didn't he say he worked in a company dealing with foreign languages? "
When I asked about his job, I think he always said that to me.
"About that dad lied to you. I'm sorry, Raven, actually dad here works as the Prime Minister. "
After hearing that, my head stopped thinking for a while; it took my brain quite some time to understand what my father just said.
After a while, I was able to understand what he was saying.
"ehhhhhhhhh....., Prime Minister you say?. Isn't that the same position already As important as the head of state. Does that mean Dad is a very important person? "
How could it be like this, are all these things just a joke. Even though I thought of it that way, what happened earlier wasn't a joke. Even now, I'm not in my room. Hence, I consider this to be true.
"That's why I can't always come to see you. I'm sorry I'm only telling you now."
Then dad bowed his body towards me while apologizing to me.
"You don't have to do such a thing because I'm the one who should understand it. Then, about money in my college. It looks like it will be safe until the end. "
I can understand what my mother said earlier, but I still didn't know that my father was the prime minister of an empire in another world.
This is very funny, of course, he can't just be honest with me. Because my previous self would think it's crazy. I understand the reason why he's hiding all these things from me.
"Thank you very much, Raven; even so, I'm sorry for just telling you. "
"Don't worry; even the old me can't forgive you. However, because I already know your reason for doing that. So I can forgive you easily, that means this is a sign that my pocket money will increase when I go to college, right?."
My father should have had a big salary if he had a job like that.
"You, even that trait gets into you very well. As you said, I could easily do that since I have a lot to give you, so don't worry about anything, Raven. "
"At least, from now on, I don't need to ask Mineko-chan for help in the future anymore because I am no longer by her side. "
Even though I earn extra money from my part-time job, it's still not enough because I'm still thinking about my hobby, especially when I see an upgrade from the latest device subject to a discounted price. All of a sudden, I've already added it to wishlist goods. Therefore, I always trouble Mineko-chan.
"So you experienced something like that huh, I again apologize to you for letting you feel something like that. This indicates that I have failed to become a father. I have left the obligations that should until now I still feel unworthy to be your father."
My father bowed his head again when he heard me say something like that.
I'm sure he said his feelings sincerely; we can easily tell because we are simple people as fellow men.
"If that's what dad said, it's actually like that. You were never there when I needed you. In the past, I always wondered. Why did you leave me for so long? However, after hearing the reasons from grandparents. My young self didn't understand what they meant. That's how I feel when I hate you. "
"Yes, I admit my mistake. What you say is all true. I am a useless father. "
I also unconsciously began to drop mentally from my father, but I had to do this because I kept quiet. He won't know about what I feel. Moreover, before, I had promised her to do something. Because of her, too, I was able to obtain this kind of determination. She has completely changed my life for the second time."
"However, a father himself also has a good side that I only knew until now. You are responsible for my living expenses all this time, and then sometimes I know you also give extra money for grandfather's medical expenses when his illness recurs. Even though you only visited me a few times, you always made time to play with me. Back then, you had taught me that something that is rarely encountered would cause a great sense of longing to meet again if there is a chance to do so. Therefore, a father himself is also a good father to me. "
I smiled at him when I said that.
"Raven...."
My father also looked at me with a look that I had never seen before as if he was trying to contain his excitement.
"That's why it would be too much to think of you as that evil because father himself also thinks of us all the time, even though you say that, but I will continue to think of you as my father. Because I only have one father in this world."
I said that firmly because this is the moment for me to do that.
"Thank you, Raven; from now on, I will try to be a good father to you. Once again, I thank you."
My father said it while shedding a few tears. It seemed he couldn't hold it in anymore.
As for me, I felt very relieved because I had said all the things that I had been holding back for so long. Naa chan, thank you for encouraging me to do it. I kept thinking about it in my mind, and her words gave me the strength to do it.
"Shoichi-sama is crying, hihihi. You crybaby."
My mother suddenly said that to him.
"I'm not crying, you stupid; I'm just a little bit of dust."
However, right now, my father was wiping away the few tears that came out.
"Can't be honest with your feelings, huh? Look at this, Raven. Your father is a crybaby to be a man."
My mother provoked him even more. I don't know if she was joking or serious right now. However, at least this can melt the atmosphere that previously felt very sad.
"Wouldn't that be better than you crying when Raven called your mom? You, too, are just as pathetic as I am."
My father was consumed by my mother's words and began to attack back.
"WHAT!!!, Isn't it very normal for a mother who hasn't seen her son for a long time to cry? It's Shoichi sama who should look after himself. Because even if you are close like that, you can't give the best results to Raven. "
"HA!!!, It's also normal for a father who always wants to be with his son to feel sad feelings like this; I can't do it because I have very little time at hand. Moreover, you also add to the problems I face that make me should come back much sooner."
Meanwhile, my father began to bring up problems that occurred in the past. Shouldn't that be a word from my mother's side?
It seems like this is just an ordinary household quarrel, although this is a common thing for married couples. But, it still looks interesting to me because it was both parents who did it. It's the first time I've seen them arguing like that. Unknowingly, I laughed because I was too happy to see it.
When they looked at me, for some reason, the two of them also decided to smile too, then stopped by themselves.
"It seems I just pointed out something embarrassing, huh. "
Dad scratched his head again when he said that; it seemed like it was his habit.
"Raven, forgive our actions. It seems it is indeed not worthy for you to see. "
As for my mother, she put on a cute face again to get my attention. However, I wasn't the only one who was fascinated by my mother's actions. My father also watched her from the side at the same time. It seems our nature is always similar to be attracted to beautiful women.
"It's okay, and I am also happy to see it. This proves how good your relationship is."
"You could say something like that in a situation like this. You do know how to treat a woman well."
My mother looked embarrassed when I said that.
"Hmm, good job, Raven. You can understand quickly, my son is great. "
It seems like my dad understands what I'm doing right now.
"Rather than thinking about it, so what do you want from me?"
Of course, they brought me here not without reason. This would have something to do with what my mother said earlier.
"Ah. That's right, I'll ask you. Do you still have memories before entering elementary school?."
When I try to remember, the same pain starts to come back again.
I used my hand again to touch the part of my head that still hurt.
"No, I don't know anything about that. It seems my memory is messed up. "
I tried to say it as calmly as possible so the two of them wouldn't worry about me.
"Raven, I told you before. Please don't force yourself to remember it again, and I can't forgive myself when I see you in pain like that. "
Mother again scolded me, and it seems she did realize what I did before.
"sorry. "

16