The Beginning of the Problem : Part 5
252 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I told her that, I still saw she put on a sad face. There seems to be something odd here.
"I know, it seems I have to start everything from scratch. Is your body still okay? "
My father then asked me about it.
"There's only a little pain I feel right now though it's not that dangerous; I don't remember it at all. This is weird, in my opinion. "
Could it be, the last time, the two of them did something to me. Prejudice like this would be very reasonable to think about since I've seen my father's abilities.
"I still don't think it's still working so well. Didn't you previously tell me that his strength is starting to weaken Cleo?."
However, my father asked my mother about it instead.
"I'm not lying to you at all Shoichi-sama, his ability level has decreased drastically. Now I can see that in some time, it will come off. "
When I saw my mother say that, the color of her eyes became bright red. Was it an eye that could see something unseen? It seemed like my mother was checking something inside of me.
"Of course it will, because from the start only you can see it. But, still, I probably wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for you who told me. "
Dad closed his eyes again as he said that.
"Shoichi-sama can see it soon because the time I've been waiting for has finally come. Did Shoichi sama forget about it? "
Mother again looks angry with father's actions before, especially with the addition of his scary look. It felt like I could be crushed just by looking at it.
For some reason, my body suddenly got goosebumps by itself. Is the air here turning cold by itself?
At the same time, Dad saw my actions. Then, he shouted something at my mother.
"Cleopatra Romanova, are you stupid. Hold on to your abilities right now; what happens if Raven gets affected. "
In a few moments, my mother looked at me and realized that her power did seem to affect me subconsciously.
"Aahhhh, I'm sorry, Raven. Shoichi-sama, why didn't you tell me earlier? "
My mother's fiery red eyes began to dim on their own, then the chill I felt again disappeared.
What happened.
"Shouldn't you be the one who should have realized it, should have restrained yourself from doing everything you used to do? "
However, my father still scolded my mother.
"Hmmm..., I'm sorry. "
Eh, her just gave up. Even though usually, mom will reply to dad's words easily.
"If you understand. So don't do it again. should you confirm something about his current state?. "
My dad said something I didn't understand.
Without saying much, my mother immediately turned around, and she immediately ran towards me. Then, she just jumped up while hugging me.
Because I had to catch her body suddenly, then I lost my balance.
What kind of running speed is that? How can the thrust I receive be this big? The distance between the three of us is not even 300 meters.
Then, I fell. At least, I didn't make my mother fall into the grass directly because she was on top of me.
"Cleo..., why are you even trying to hurt him again?. "
From a distance, my father looked angry at what my mother had just done.
"Raven, I'm sorry. For some reason, I let myself go. So that without realizing it, I jumped at you. Again, I'm sorry. "
However, my mother didn't even pay attention to my father's words and kept telling me that.
"It's also not too painful. Is mother's condition okay?. "
I'd be worried about her if the thrust I received were too great, even if he ran for a short time.
"Raven..."
She looked happy when I asked that; at least, I didn't look back at her sad face before. However, she returned to doing something quite strange for my parents to do.
Because my mother was rubbing her head against the top of my body, then, at the same time, she also hugged me tightly.
Rather than looking like a mother and her child, we are much more like lovers who miss each other.
She kept doing that, even though I tried to stop her.
"Mom, are you okay? I think the question is wrong too, is your head okay?. "
Because of the great push of something soft, which is commonly referred to as a woman's breasts, I almost felt something that would change the current scene, but for some reason, my mother kept pressed against me. Is she a hobby like this?
Then, I heard a loud banging sound from behind my mother.
"It hurts; why does it have to be in my head Shoichi sama?. "
"Didn't before, I told you to restrain yourself first. Why are you overdoing it instead? Now let go of your son. He was in a difficult position at the moment. "
Uh, does my dad realize what I'm feeling right now? He understands me.
"No, I want to hug my son as long as possible. I haven't done this with him in a long time. "
However, my mother was stubborn.
"Looks like I have no other choice. Raven, could you tell your mother to stop doing it. Use your abilities to escape the difficulties you face. "
My father told me that too.
I just nodded to agree with my father's words.
"Mom, can you let me go. Better, it would help if you were a little restrained in doing something. Like dad said, this looks embarrassing. "
"No, even though Raven asked me. Still, I don't want to do it. Because I miss you. "
If only she weren't my birth mother. Maybe I can fall in love with her right now; moreover, what needs to be asked is she has an ideal body shape, and it suits me, then her face is also very charming, especially, let alone the spoiled attitude is shown to me. This will surely make any man think of winning my mother's heart.
However, because blood cannot be resisted, I don't feel that at all; there's only one thing I can think of right now. It was the feeling that she loved me. It can even overpower the lust I had a little earlier.
"Mom, I know how you feel. It's just, wouldn't it be much better if we did something much more pleasant, maybe take a walk or eat together in a beautiful place, hmm as long as the food is good I'll be happy to come to an event. "
I instead imagine all kinds of new dishes from another world, whether I can at least eat unicorn meat, or maybe I can eat high-level monster meat with a certain cooking method.
"Even though you've come this far, all you think about is food. You two are not that different. "
From behind, my father made the same gesture as before.
"Haha, I'm sorry. "
Was that a satire aimed at dad, but was there really something wrong with that?
Then, my mother again said something to me.
"What I want is to make as many memories as you can just. It seems that I can't do that; that's why I don't want to let you go right now. "
Mother again said something I didn't understand.
"Even though I don't understand what you mean, but still, can you please stop this. Because I feel quite strange things. "
"Hweee…, you hate me, Raven. Please don't do that to your mother, and I could kill myself if you feel that way for me. "
For some reason, I suddenly made my mother cry. However, she started to let go of her tight hug from me. Finally, I can move a little bit freely.
However, my father only smiled slightly when he saw me do it.
"You seem to be using quite a strange way, huh. "
"Rather than being called weird, I'm just telling the truth myself. No more. "
"You're right. Hahaha. "
Dad seemed pleased with my answer.
"Raven, do you not hate me anymore? "
Mom started asking me something I didn't feel.
However, I tried to stand up first before answering his question.
"What are you saying, mom? I don't hate you at all. I feel the same way you said. I love you too. "
Of course, as a family.
"Raven...."
It seems that the mother intends to do the same thing subconsciously. However, this time father acted faster to stop her.
"Cleo, don't do that again, or Raven will hate you. "
My father blocked my mother's path towards me.
"But, Raven said herself that he loves me. So, as a mother who loves him very much. I should have hugged him again right now. "
What she said, it seemed that what I told backfired on me.
"of course, he said that because he did feel the same as you, he only said it when you let go of your hug. you should not make trouble again?. "
Good reason dad, you helped me a lot in overcoming mom's troublesome nature.
"Shoichi sama is right as well, but I have to confirm it myself to Raven. So please don't get in my way, Shoichi sama. "

15