The Beginning of the Problem : Part 6
203 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing that answer, dad immediately turned to look at me. From my point of view, it seemed like he was signalling to me that he was no longer able to stop mom. Well, if only her husband had this kind of trouble to do that. Let alone me, but I'd better give it a try first.
"That's right, mother, as said, my father. Maybe, I will hate you if you do the same thing as before. "
This time I said it with my unusual smile.
Maybe it's more appropriate to say I was threatening my mother to do something.
"Raven, if that's what you want. So, I understand. Your mother is unable to refuse your request. "
I looked back at her sad face, but at least I could make things better for a while.
"Thank you, mother, you are a very understanding mother. "
After she listened to my words, I saw her happy face again. It seems my mother's feelings can change very quickly.
"Raven, you must be thinking there are a lot of things that don't make sense to you, both the new world you're looking at right now. So I don't explain everything at once. However, before I say anything important related to that part. Is there anything else you want to ask me? "
When I think about the offer, I'm pretty confused. The many strange things I saw at one time like this made my logic collapse in an instant.
In a situation like this, I just need to make sure things are related to myself.
"I'm going to ask about the pain I've always felt since long ago, why every time I try to remember you two. Pain always comes. "
I'm interested in this.
"Then, I'll answer your question. The source of the pain you've been feeling all this time comes from the seal the two of us made in the past. We used to think that sooner or later, the seal would break by itself, but it seems the seal is still embedded in your mind. Yes. Truly a top-tier special item."
"So I was sealed; that's what you guys did to me in the past. What have I ever done to make you decide to do something like that to me? "
I hope my childhood self wasn't a trouble maker. But, that might be the case.
"No, you didn't do that at all. When you were little. You are a very kind child. "
What dad said still didn't answer my curiosity.
"Then, if I am a very good child. Why was my memory sealed, especially when my parents did it myself? It's quite sad."
"Our purpose in doing that was to seal your power only, but somehow your memories are also included in it. So, you've been living with a new attitude and personality. I'm sorry for doing that."
Father again showed a sad expression, and I think they were forced to do that. But I still don't know the reason why he did that.
"Strength?, have I ever had such a thing?. Indeed, what is dangerous about me. Regarding memory, what the father said is true. Since I previously couldn't remember my past at all. Therefore, I was forced to mingle with the society I belong to. Even though I felt like a failure in doing so, but somehow I was able to stand in front of you while saying the language of my native country, namely Japan."
Although, I still feel that I'm only talented in a few areas. At least, it always helps me when I'm in trouble.
"I also always thought about what would happen to you if that was the case, but because your grandparents said they would protect you. Hence, I entrust you to them. However, I still did something irresponsible."
"Father, why do you always say things like that. Didn't I say before that I have forgiven you? Better not say that again. About where I live there, it's enjoyable. Grandpa and grandma like me, even I'm very comfortable when I'm with them. Then there are Mineko-chan and Ei-san too. They are both good women too, friends who always help me when I'm in trouble. Didn't father also know about them? "
"As you said, Mineko-san is a good girl. I believe what you say. So, for some reason, dad can feel happy after seeing your current change. "
"If I hear from your words, it seems that I was not very good in the past, huh. However, everyone also has a phase to change. It only took some significant events to shake their souls. "
When I said that, my father looked surprised at me.
"Exactly what you said, even your thinking has developed very well. It seems you were blessed with excellent people during your stay there, huh. "
"It certainly is, although not everyone likes me. Still, some people want to speak to me and decide to be friends. However, I still only always depend on the two of them. I probably wouldn't be able to become like this without if help from the two sisters. "
When I remember my past with them, I am always left behind when playing or studying, however, with hard work. I could catch up with them even if it only slightly increased the ability gap against Ei san and Mineko chan.
"I know, that's why I said that you are very extraordinary for not giving up and continuing to be beside them; I must believe that they are both very talented children. I think it was passed down from his parents. "
"Do you know about them too? "
Now, it was my turn to be surprised by his words.
"I should say that next time, shouldn't you ask about this world first? "
What he said was true; I should focus on what's in front of me first.
"Then, will ask about what power you mean?. Could it be that I have something that no one should have? "
This should be what happened. Because sealing a person is the last step before the assassination stage. Of course, my parents would not choose the second option.
"In that case, it will be a very long story. Only, all I can say is that you sacrificed yourself to fix something someone else's mistake had made. I get furious when I think about it again. "
Dad seemed to show an expression that matched his words.
On the other hand, I again saw something extraordinary.
Around where my mother was standing, there was a mass of dirt flying around her. However, it seemed to me that there was an energy that completely enveloped him. Did Mother lose control of herself again? It didn't seem like that because I could see her showing an angry look while looking up at the sky. It appeared something father meant was there.
Now, I'm confused about whether to ask further or return to comfort them after weighing my decision. It seems I should focus on understanding this world's information.
"a long story would be perfect if told over coffee or hot chocolate. So you can say it whenever you want. But, I will change my question. What do you mean about the power I have, then why is it sealed? "
If this is related to my unique power, I should be able to use it as I please.
The two of them began to let go of their anger, and then they returned to acting as usual.
"You have changed, though I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Back to the answer to your question, as I said before. You do have power. You should be able to understand it after seeing your mother's actions earlier, let alone the matter of your transfer. "
My father also gave an example of things related to my ability. However, it was still too absurd for my mind to explain.
"Is it about the destruction that surrounds mother or your dimensional transferability? "
"It's just one of your abilities, and there's something much bigger than that. Even before, you had so many nicknames. Until I find it difficult to calculate it myself, hahaha. "
It seemed he had regained his composure after. I'm grateful.
"Why do I have many nicknames? Then what's in it for me. Others should know me only by my name Ichibei Raven. That alone is enough for me. "
Listening to other people say my nickname reminds me of the Chuunibyou days. When someone talks about it, I feel like I want to bury my head and hide as far as possible so that no one will recognize it. At least moving to a city where none of my acquaintances knew was a good idea.
"Looks like you have changed, huh, usually? You'll be happy when someone says something about you. "
" No, thank you. I'm satisfied with who I am now, a cool name or a cool nickname; I don't need something like that. "
I hope my parents don't know about the bad memories when I was in those days.
"If you say that, fine, I'll keep quiet about it. "
My dad and I seem to be talking about different things. Right now, the two of you are looking at each other.
"You two, how can you not connect like this. Oh my gosh, what a bother. "
Mom commented on what we're doing right now.
"Eh?."
We both looked at him.
"Never mind, Shoichi sama. Resume your work. "
However, my mother only scolded my father.

12