The Beginning of the Problem : Part 7
175 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, I'll do it. Raven, what do you think of when you look at this world now? "

Dad again asked something complicated for me to answer quickly.

"If you ask me about my opinion, maybe what comes to my mind is a strange place that has a lot of grass. Moreover, the air here is very fresh; I still feel a little uncomfortable with something I don't know like this. "

"If that's what you're feeling right now, it seems I have to say a lot of important things related to your memory, huh. Please note, you are very well known here. You could say you had a considerable influence that you made when you were a child. "

"Looks like what you said makes sense too, putting aside the origin logic unrelated to the existence of another world. Hearing the words of the father will be much easier to believe. "

Even so, I felt that there was a lot of inconsistency about what he said.

"You need to know Raven; you have to be careful in stepping forward. Because many people will ask for a fight with you, it seems they have been trying to beat you with the potential that everyone has developed. Hahaha. "

"What does that mean? Maybe I will be challenged to fight against the strong people here? No, I don't want to do it. How can a weak person like me fight them? "

What does he think if this is the reason that brought me here? So, I will ask to go home right now.

"Don't worry; they certainly won't rush against you. Because of them, still too scared to meet you; as usual, you are unique, huh, Raven. "

I don't understand what dad was talking about earlier, and I hope no one will do that.

"Ano, didn't I tell you that I am very weak? If that's the case, to protect me, I'm still capable. However, if it is attacked by people who have a strong physique, let alone can use magic. Could die in my place. "

Doesn't he know that I'm still human?

"Ano, didn't I tell you that I am very weak? If that's the case, to protect me, I'm still capable. However, if it is attacked by people who have a strong physique, let alone can use magic. Could die in my place. "

Doesn't he know that I'm still human?

"What are you saying Raven, you are powerful. You have never been defeated in this world; there are many other parties or enemies that you have brought to your knees. When you ask that again, it reminds me of the various problems you made in the past, hahaha. "

Dad again looks happy on his own, so does this have anything to do with me.

"That's me in the past, and it's a different story from who I am today. Even though dad said, I was powerful, but in reality, I couldn't do anything extraordinary. Maybe it's more accurate to say that I'm not very useful in that regard. So, there should be no way I can fight the strong people that you mean. "

I hope with this, he can understand.

"In that case, don't worry. We will give a surprise to you, so I will say some important things first, before giving them to you. Moreover, you need to know that even the combined strength of father and mother is not enough to defeat you. You have surpassed us in several ways."

If my father said that, he had an extraordinary ability to keep up with my mother. Especially when I saw my mother, she also had the same power, and even I felt that she was much stronger than my father.

"Is that possible? I have a weak physique and am lazy. How can I be strong, even able to beat you guys too? Don't joke, dad."

" That's the truth, Raven. I'm not lying at all. Besides, my purpose in bringing you here was to unseal your power. In a sense, that's the gift I was referring to earlier."

Even though he said it was a gift, I didn't see the expression of joy he was showing.

I had the feeling that he was worried about something.

"Heh..., looks like it would be annoying. If, for example, I'm as strong as my father said and have a sealed power, I think there will be many people who will challenge me to a fight. Then, I have to serve muscle geeks like they're in such an unpleasant game. My time to watch anime and read the manga will be drastically reduced; of course, I don't want that to happen."

Sometimes having excess power doesn't make a person happy because I have had a better life before. Of course, I prefer to stay in the fun part.

"Hahaha, you have changed, Raven. If you are in the past, you definitely wouldn't say that because you also have the same fighting spirit as your mother. But don't worry about it; you just have to accept their challenge and show it. your domination as before."

"How can I do that, after all. I would lose if many enemies attacked me because I basically can't fight people who have more extraordinary abilities than me. My body is too thin, even though I am around 188 cm tall. "

Maybe that's the only advantage I have so far.

"What happened will not be the same as before. I don't think anyone will dare to rechallenge you as long as you haven't shown yourself in public. I hope you don't get bored as quickly as before because I have many exciting people to cheer you on. Those moments were thrilling moments for me; we have to keep an eye on you at all times so that they don't experience something terrible. "

What dad said now was the opposite of what it meant to be a good person.

"So, it can be said that I love to cause trouble. Although, earlier you said that I was a good person?. "

"No, it's not like that. As I said before, you are a very good boy. Even so, you also used to love fighting. You could say it's your little hobby, but as you get older, you often disappear for no reason, which makes us I'm worried, especially when I see you now. I thought that I shouldn't have brought you here, but still, I have to settle things pending about you so that I don't have to regret anything anymore."

"If that's the case, then I hope father can stop those who will harm your son. Going to the hospital was not at all pleasant. Except to see her beautiful nurse. "

In the last sentence, I just said it without thinking.

"You're right, and young nurses do have their own aura. In addition to their duty to help all the needs of their patients, they also have attractive uniforms. "

"Hoh, dad understands that too, huh. I guess we have the same taste. "

"Agreed. "

My father and I decided to shake hands because we do have a common goal and exciting tastes.

My mother, who watched from a distance, could only look at us with a sour face, but suddenly she wrote something on a piece of paper that I don't know where she got it from.

After finishing something she had written, Mother again said to me.

"What your father said is true; you used to like war like that, Raven. But why do you hate it now? You are indeed an interesting child for Mother, hihihi."

"It's not that I don't like it; it's just that I prefer to watch it from a distance or not be directly involved in it. Because I do have a cowardly nature. "

Humans will always stay away from the difficulties they face rather than solve them because it is pretty difficult to do.

"Things like that are needed to survive, so I don't think you're the wrong Raven; it's just that they'll be sad because maybe you won't take up the challenge anymore. "

Mother laughed again after saying that.

"If that's the case, that's fine. But if it's the other way around, they'll train harder to beat me. However, I can easily give up on them. That way, I won't have to struggle to win. Thinking about their challenges, I'm sure it'll make me dizzy. I want to go home and sleep."

At least, I already have a way to deal with muscle brain humans like them.

"I understand, whatever choice you make. Mom will always support you, but Raven, you need to know about your real name. "

I was again made to think hard by something she said.

"My name is Ichibei Raven, and I use the surname of my father and grandfather's family. Is that right, mother? "

That's how it should be; otherwise, I'd be shocked when I heard that.

"That is indeed your name, Ichibei Raven. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's just that there's still something missing about an essential part of you. "

Mother then walked over to me after she arrived in front of me. Her hands started to grip my shoulders.

"What do you want to tell me? "

I don't understand her way of thinking this time.

"Remember this carefully; your real name is Ichibei Raven Romanova. I hope this doesn't burden you too much. "

"Romanova...."

After I said that, an incomparably immense pain started to enter my head again.

"Ahhhh...that hurts. "

"Raven, hang on. I'll try to stop it coming back."

My mother's hands began to touch some parts of my head; it seemed that this was weighing me down. Why just saying that name makes me feel this way. I don't understand at all.

12