The Beginning of the Problem : Part 8
169 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, my mother resumed her words to me.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it so soon. But, somehow I have to do it because I don't know what will happen after this, once again I apologize. "

Then my mother hugged me tightly.

When she did that, the pain I felt earlier disappeared; I realized that my mother was worried about my current state.

"I don't know what mom is worried about, and it's just that I will live. So, you don't have to worry about me anymore. "

Does this have anything to do with my life, if that's the case? It seems the seal given to me has a dangerous side effect, and magic is tricky if used continuously.

"Yes, I am also very sure that you will continue to live. However, that's not what I'm worried about. At the very least, I beg you to please give extra time to talk a lot with him, Shoichi sama. "

"Cleo, I know how you feel. It's just that if we delay it longer. I won't know the repercussions it will have; please understand that. "

Judging from father's current expression, it seemed that the thing they were talking about was indeed something perilous.

" But why. I've only met him for a while, though. Then, everything will disappear again. I don't want to go through something like that. Shoichi sama is just as evil. "

Now, mom is frowning at dad. However, why is she still holding me tightly until now? though I like hugging women if I keep doing this. Over time, I became ashamed of myself.

"Cleo, don't be selfish at a time like this. You know that what we do is for Raven's good. "

"I know about it, and it's just that it's too short. I don't want to part so soon; what will happen if Raven forgets me and thinks of me as a stranger. That would hurt my feelings even more. “

It was like a side effect of what they were talking about right now. However, I still felt a little confused while trying to understand what they were talking about.

"Shouldn't be; the impact won't go that far. Instead, we hope that something like that will not happen. "

"Of course, I always wished that; it's just that I was too afraid to let go a second time. It felt like my heart would break by itself if I did that. "

Mother cried again while hugging me, and it seemed she was terrified of something.

"I can't guarantee what will happen in the future, at least as the head of the family here. So, I have to decide well. Because I love my son too. "

When I looked at dad's face, it seemed like he was already prepared for what they would do after this.

It looks like it's time for me to accept that. Although, I don't know whether removing a seal could be that dangerous.

"Mother, just like what father said before. You'd better do what you two agreed beforehand. Because I don't like seeing my parents fight again just because of me. "

I again tried to persuade her to accept my father's offer.

"Are you saying that Raven intends to leave me again? Why are you also mean like that? You shouldn't have said things like that. "

It seems that what I did had the opposite effect.

But, what can I do? I need to know something about this. If I home empty-handed, I'll only be curious about what's going on here. Therefore, I must make the most of this opportunity.

"I will not do something like that; how could I leave a lovely mother like you. Didn't I say before that I would live? So, don't worry about anything anymore, my dear mother. "

"Why at a time like this, you even say things like that. It's like you're going far away. Do you intend to get married to a woman soon?. "

I don't understand her way of thinking.

"How could I do that? I'm single at the moment. Even if I get married, I can't give my wife money because I haven't worked. It's best if you calm down first. "

Why every woman is often emotional about something that should be solved easily.

"You don't intend to leave me? can you promise me "

Now, my mother is even acting as my lover. If only we weren't related by blood, I would have confessed my feelings for her right now. she's too pretty for me, damn it

" well, I promise not to leave my mother Cleopatra Romanova, is that enough?. "

I said that quite loudly.

"No, the agreement is still not finished. It must be added if you break it. You must be mine forever. "

"Huh, what does that mean? "

"You have to say it, then I will believe you. Can't Raven do it? "

Damn, she put on her cute face again. Mother knows how to take full advantage of her potential.

"Okay, I'll do it. I promise I will stay alive. If I deny it, then I will belong to Cleopatra Romanova entirely. "

This time, I shouted loudly when I said that.

"Raven..."

Mother seemed surprised by what I had done earlier.

"Keeping shouting like this makes me thirsty. Are you feeling happy already? I guess this should be enough. "

However, he didn't answer my question. Instead, she moved quickly to kiss my right cheek.

"Thank you, Raven. I'm so relieved after you did that. "

She said it is a very soft tone right in my earlobe; my body trembled violently when I heard his voice. What kind of ASMR is this. The sensation, much better than hearing it through IEM.

"Why did you suddenly do that? It just startled me. "

"Ara, I can't kiss my son?. maybe I should kiss your lips too. "

She said it with a very dangerous expression; this is bad. I could be affected by her beauty. Moreover, she is my favourite type of Onee san Long Hair. Hey, wake up, stupid—her that your parent.

If I have to be honest, then she is my type. Previously, I also blushed a little because of her reckless actions. I don't know anymore how to respond to my mother on this one.

"It's up to you. Can you let me go now? "

I turned my face the other way so as not to be affected by the charm she had.

"Okay, because you have promised to be mine, then the mother will believe in you. So, get excited, my beloved son. "

Mom then let go of her arms, then she walked towards behind me.

When I saw dad's expression, he just smiled. However, I know the meaning of that smile. He looks worried about something. Does this have anything to do with what his mother told him to do earlier?

"Good job Raven, it seems you are good at handling Cleo. "

"Isn't that supposed to be father's job? After all, what was father worried about earlier. Is it true? My life will be in danger any minute. If that's the case, shouldn't you return me to Japan, so that bad things don't happen to me? "

I'm short on information at this point.

"Everything your mother said earlier was the worst case possible, but of course, I won't let you accept that. If that were to happen, then I would soon be the bait of that bad luck. So, you don't have to worry about anything anymore. Get ready, and soon we'll do something for you. "

After saying that, dad turned around and walked away from me.

"Wait, you haven't explained everything to me. What exactly are you planning if you intend to open it. If it's dangerous, Better not do it. "

Even though I kept saying all kinds of things, dad just kept walking without even answering my question.

A few moments when he was far enough away from me, dad repeated something.

"At least you can choose that later; now I'm going to break your seal, Raven. Although this is a little painful, please endure it, Raven. Let's do it, Cleo."

"Okay, Shoichi-sama."

My parents split the distance between me, and they then jumped back towards the back very quickly. Moreover, the jumps the two of them made were so high, how could they be called ordinary people after seeing that. My eyes can't even follow their movements. If they were that great, how could I possibly beat them when I was a kid. It doesn't make sense.

Then, they pulled something out of empty space in mid-air. Did they tore apart dimensions, or did they open like a portal for inventory? When I took a good look, the two of them took out a sickle-shaped knife. The shape is unique, so what are they going to do with it. In just a few moments, I realized what happened after this when the two of them stared at me from a distance.

Moments later, they ran at high speed towards me while pointing the scythe-shaped knife at me.

I didn't have time to respond to that because they moved so fast.

"You two are joking, aren't you?"

Those were the seconds before I was stuck in my body with two knives issued by my parents.

There was so much blood coming out of my body from the stab wounds they made; my consciousness slowly started to weaken. It looks like I'm going to die after this.

"Raven, I'm sorry. You can hate me after this. However, this is the only way to break your seal. "

Dad said that, even though right now he was still stabbing me in the stomach.

Then, I vomited a lot of blood from my mouth. At least, I have to say something to them.

"This way you can do it..., even so, it feels hurts, dad. "

Whether I can survive after this, I don't know the answer myself.

12