The Beginning of the Problem : Part 9
163 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Raven, I'm sorry, mother. I didn't want this because you would go through a lot of pain, but you forced me to agree. "
This is also included in my stupidity. Why didn't I ask how to do it first? If I knew this, maybe I would support my mother's opinion.
"This is very painful, but this is a choice that I have made. So, I can't regret it. For some reason, my back is already numb. It looks like you hit my vitals huh, I don't feel any pain from it at all. uhuk ....uhuk. "
This time, the amount of blood that came out was even more significant because I kept coughing.
"Raven, I'm sorry. After this, you can punish me to your heart's content. Therefore, please endure this a little more. You can do it. "
However, I only turned my head to the right to at least see the face of my mother.
" Yes, thank you very much. I will try. "
What am I saying? I'm currently losing a lot of blood. But why would I even say something like that? I don't understand myself at all, even though I'm now on the verge of death. However, I didn't feel any fear about it at all. Why can I be this calm?
Then, I used the rest of my consciousness to think about this. The answer is only two because I already know they will only break my seal, so I shouldn't die. At least there is a potion that works to heal the wounds they inflicted.
Meanwhile, the second one might be because the two of them are beside me right now. Thus, I felt that they would not let me be killed by their own hands.
For some reason, I felt relieved after getting that answer from my mind.
For a moment, I looked back at my father. He looked like was enduring excruciating pain, but he realized that I was currently looking at him, so I grabbed his hand that was stabbing me with both hands.
After that, I looked back at my mother. At a time like this, what kind of expression should I show her
Mother should understand what I mean without words, but she definitely wouldn't be happy if I did something like that.
Because I decided to say something to her.
" thank you. See you later, mother. "
I said a sentence that had one obvious meaning.
"Don't say anything else; later, more blood will come out. Let me... "
For a moment, mother was silent again when she saw my current state of carelessness. She just kept staring at something in my face.
It didn't take long, a few moments after she said that. She took the opportunity to take a kiss right off my lips. I can not do anything because I no longer have the energy to move.
However, I know that it's like my mother is taking the blood that keeps coming out of my mouth. What is the purpose of doing that?
After waiting for a while, she finally finished it. Because my consciousness was already at the threshold, I couldn't see properly anymore, and there was only a voice whispering to me.
"Don't worry, then calm down. Then, thanks for the opportunity. As usual, your blood is delicious, Raven. "
I did not have time to say anything because I was unable to respond to her actions.
A few moments later, my consciousness began to fade away slowly. However, I felt that around me, countless lights suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
Since I couldn't see it clearly, all the colors I saw were black and white. Is this what it feels like to be dying. I guess I can understand what Ayase is feeling. Maybe after this, I will follow you. If so, then wait for me.
At the moment, I had already lost the strength to stand up. A few moments later, both my parents held my body before falling.
It seems they both look worried once to me. However, this time I've reached my limit. It seems like I'm going to die.
With that, I've completely lost consciousness.
(****)
Right now, I feel like I'm drowning in the middle of a vast ocean. It was so dark in here, and I couldn't see anything around me at all. Is this a sign that I'm dead? It felt lonely. I wish there were some warmth I could feel right now.
A few moments later, there appear to be countless fragments of light surrounding me. Each of those shards began to illuminate everything. However, even though I had gained a considerable distance of vision with that light, there was still only emptiness that I could see around me.
However, when I tried to move the rest of my body, I couldn't do it at all. Still, being silent like this makes my body sink even deeper; it seems like the pressure of the sea is killing me any minute.
But, wait a minute. How could I be in the middle of the sea? Shouldn't I have been on land before? Was, is this some separate room in my consciousness, or was it my soul that left my body after losing consciousness?
I don't understand at all, even though it's in the water. However, I feel like I can breathe well in here. Is the human soul really this great, if without the physical body.
The light that surrounds me begins to gather and form a sphere. Is this some living being typical of this world? If that's the case, then I shouldn't have died yet.
Now, what should I do? Since my body couldn't move at all, I got bored in just a few moments. I hope something interesting happens after this.
Moments later, a large flash of light appeared in front of me. The light makes my eyes feel dazzled; at least I can close my eyes to hold it. Otherwise, only torture is all I get at this point.
Slowly, the glint of light began to dim by itself; at least now I can open my eyes again.
When I took a good look, a small light started moving again towards me. So, what exactly is that thing?.
Since I couldn't move my body, I decided to give up because I couldn't do anything anymore.
When the light gets closer, the warmer my body feels. Is this what my father meant earlier? Something sealed inside of me.
If that's the case, then I'll accept it since I already have no other choice.
As if understanding what I was thinking, the light began to move very quickly. In just a few seconds, the light hit my head and disappeared in an instant. But, why can I still feel the pain woi?
A few moments later, the darkness around me began to change into various colors. Indeed, the water can change color so quickly, which means this is a sign that I am not in the real ocean.
Then, I saw that there were so many videos, it couldn't have been more accurate than anything I've ever known, suddenly my head felt excruciating pain; at the same time, all the things I experienced when I was a kid flashed through. All those things just entered my head at a very high speed. I began to remember everything I had forgotten before, about my family and all those who depended on me.
It seems I have done something very irresponsible. Just walk away without telling them all. All these images occur sequentially.
I can still see the scene where I defeated my parents' combined strength for the first time. Especially all the things that my childhood friend and the subordinates who devoted themselves to me.
When I was eight years old, I began to realize that everything was starting to change.
Suddenly, was a wisp of darkness around me. Moments later, the darkness began to envelop my entire body. All things related to feelings of pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth, mixed up in my head. I recalled the moment that happened to me at that time.
A different personality started to control me, and then he told me all the things he was going through at that time.
So suffocating, this feeling pisses me off. What about being the strongest person in the world? That's just bullshit.
All I want is peace and a place where I can be with people who are my equals.
Even when the time came, she would come back again to ask me for it. When the time comes, I decide to crush them to pieces. The cruelty of great power, I will show it to the world.
She kept muttering things related to that bad thing, and it felt like she was experiencing something that wasn't what we expected.
Therefore, I tried to move my body as hard as I could. When I tried again, I finally managed to do it.
However, now I had to do something about her.
Because the only one who can help her is me.
When I looked in various directions, I didn't see anything at all. Everything was covered in thick darkness.
If I run aimlessly, I guess it's completely useless. It would be better, I using another way.
"Where are you? can you hear me? "
I shouted that, hoping she would respond to my words.
However, it seems that things are not going well.
If that's the case, I have no other choice.
"Don't continue to be alone and cry amid loneliness; I know what it feels like to experience something like that. So you don't have to keep it to yourself. Show yourself quickly, or I will forcibly drag you here to meet me. "
Because I understand her very well more than anybody, I'm sure that she will show herself to me after this.
Moments later, an object was moving at high speed towards me, and she quickly grabbed my neck with her right hand, then knocked me down. Only red-eye the same as mine I can see from her right now; it's so sad when I just realized that all my vices had covered her whole body.

13