Subconscious : Part 1
148 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Agghh, you finally showed up too. "

However, I decided not to put up a fight with her.

She kept looking at me while amplifying the pressure she gave me.

My neck hurts so bad, and I think it's going to break soon. At least I have to do something fast.

Just as I was about to say something, her left hand hit my left cheek with great force.

It was so painful; it seemed like the hatred she had for me was so great.

But, this is not the time to remember all the things she's been through; now, I have to solve the first problem I have left behind.

Then, I tried to say something again. At the same time, she wanted to hit me again, but I managed to stop her punch with my right palm. With this, she can do nothing but strangle my neck.

"Listen to me, can we have a good talk? "

However, she did not answer my words. Instead, she immediately threw me the other way.

When I fell in a place far enough away from her, she came running again to attack me.

"Oh, it hurts; the two of us, it's not much different in terms of strength. "

I immediately stood up to receive the upcoming attack.

She launched a punch with her right hand, and the movement was very fast.

However, before her punch reached my body. I saw the gap I had been waiting for when her right hand straightened out to hit me. I took a sideways evasive step; then, I lightly pressed her right hand with my left. Then, I used my right hand to turn her body upside down with just a little effort.

That way, it can be ascertained that she will be in a dropped position a few moments later.

"Phew, luckily, I'm still on time. "

She fell silent after I did that to her.

However, she immediately got back on her feet to attack me with a left-foot kick that she launched from a position with her back to me.

But, because I'm still holding her right hand. I can easily upset her balance by moving to the front of her body while simultaneously pulling her right arm.

Moments later, she fell again for the second time.

"I told you, I understand your sadness. So, can we talk for a bit? "

Why do we have to be so stubborn?

But, as proof of my words. I immediately let go of her right hand.

However, she again attacked me by running while aiming her head at me.

Hey-hey, why is she using such a brutal way?

I decided not to move and took her attack for granted.

Then there was a loud crash, but this way, I could hug her tightly.

"Oooh, it hurts. But now you can't go anymore. "

She tried to get out of my arms, but I kept holding her in this position.

"Are we not able to talk properly? If that's your goal, then who else can understand you in this world? "

I shouted that at her; even though she would hate me even more, I didn't care because I wanted to talk to her.

Right after that, she stopped fighting back. I only heard a girl's voice after that.

"Why are you doing this? Shouldn't we determine who the winner is by killing each other? "

She was innocent in dealing with situations like this.

"What are you saying? I wouldn't do anything like that to you. Didn't I say before that I wanted to talk to you? I'm sorry that I didn't bring candy at a time like this. "

"Candy, what is food? "

This girl seemed interested in what I just said.

"Yeah, it's a kind of snack. It's so sweet, and I'll give it to you when I see you again. "

Then, I stroked her head again.

"Don't persuade me with things like that. Is this all you want to talk to me about? "

She turned her hostility back at me.

"No, of course, I don't want to be your enemy. However, there are many things I want to tell you. Can we not attack each other for a while? "

Since I understand her very well, of course, I can control her attitude easily.

"What's with that? You will face me seriously after this?. "

"I can't promise that, but at least I know that you are a good person. You should be able to grant an easy request like this. "

"Who said that I was a good person? I was just a person who many people feared. "

However, she answered my question with another answer. Now, I know that she has decided to hear me out.

"It's okay, and I'm glad to hear that. "

"Then let me go now. New, we can talk. "

"You're right; I'm sorry. Hahaha. "

After that, I let go of my hand on her.

Then she just sits on the floor of this place.

I just realized that this place is now starting to look like an empty dimension. But I can't keep her waiting.

I also sat on the same floor as her, this way I can say it.

"So, what do you want to talk about? "

"I want to apologize to you for letting you accept all this on your own. I feel guilty. "

Then, I bowed my head in front of her.

"What are you saying? This is something you can't stop. Because this is my destiny. "

I hate that trait, always pushing myself as usual.

"Therefore, I want us to accept each other. Can you accept that? "

"What you know about me, there's no need to say such useless things because we have to dominate each other to know who deserves to be Ichibei Raven Romanova. "

"I know, but I want to find another way. Can't you do it? "

It's not that I'm afraid of losing who I am right now. It's just that I feel sad that my other self will have a bleak future. I can't let her face that.

"There is no other choice for us to do that; there is only one answer, which is that one of us will live and the other will die. "

She reaffirmed that then she stood up again, intending to attack me.

However, I didn't stand up because I had decided something.

At high speed, she kicked my head with her right foot. I took that attack for granted without even trying to dodge it. I was blown away quite a distance with a tremendous amount of pressure; a few moments later, the sound of that kick had I heard a big vibration from her last kick.

It seemed that now that she was moving beyond the speed of sound, of course, she would be able to do that since she was myself.

Then, I fell after being dragged on the ground for several meters. I had many wounds, but the worst one seemed to be the bleeding in my head.

While looking at the ceiling of this place, I kept thinking about it. Should this be the fate that we must experience?

Then, I raised my right hand. Then, I clenched it while thinking about the answer. Of course, I won't accept a fate like this because the current me has been able to do what I want to achieve.

I tried to stand up again, but my whole body was in excruciating pain. The attack from my previous personality was indeed extraordinary.

If it weren't for my light ability having returned, I would have lost a long time ago.

At least, I'll do what I can do right now.

"  Just standing is hard; still wants to try to understand me. You are so weak."

Seeing her arrogant attitude like this reminded me of the past.

"As you said, weak people don't change anything, fools can't save anyone, that's why you hate them so much. But, have you ever thought that the world is not that narrow? "

"Nonsense, everything will end quickly. So you just have to leave everything to me. "

Behind her attitude, like doesn't care about me. Apparently, the affection she had was still there.

While she was preparing to launch another attack on me, I moved much faster than her.

In a split second, I ran towards her. I used acceleration as well as dimension deflection to make it unresponsive in this short time.

She looked very surprised when I was suddenly in front of her. I took this opportunity to try to hug her again.

I don't know what kind of expression she is feeling right now because her whole body is covered in a completely dense black aura. Even her long hair is also affected by the corruption that occurred in the past. She really bears a great deal of burden regarding my abilities.

"Does this prove that I can be equal to you? "

Gradually, my body was also enveloped in the darkness that clung to her body.

"Stop what you're doing, and get away from me. "

She tried to push me to let go, but I kept holding on like this because I let go again. I'm not sure I'll get the same chance to talk to her.

"No, you just have to listen to me. Things like this won't affect me. "

But in reality. Slowly, the darkness began to eat away at my body. The aura began to gather at my feet.

"I do not believe what you say, never mind, don't act stupid like this if it continues like this, then neither of us will survive. Please let me go, and I'll give you time to heal. "

Even though she kept saying that, I realized that she had been feeling this pain all along.

I'm sorry for letting her go through this.

14