Subconscious : Part 2
95 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm sorry because all this time I have left you. Leaving all the bad things with you, I'm starting to think that just you should be the only survivor. "

This aura just enveloped my feet, and it had almost consumed a quarter of my light power. Meanwhile, she had already received all this pressure until her entire body was covered with this dangerous thing. What I'm feeling right now can't be compared to her at all.

"I don't accept that, and we have to have a fair fight. You shouldn't have to feel sorry for me. "

Now, she's not trying to push me back. It seemed her abilities were also getting depleted with the black aura that enveloped her.

"You finally calmed down. "

Then, I coughed while spitting out quite a lot of blood. It looks like this damn power is still trying to get out of my control.

"You idiot, you should be worrying about yourself. If so, it's a battle of endurance. So, the winner is visible. "

"No, you're wrong. If this were determined by such a thing, then the winner would be you. Since you've been holding it in for so long, I think it's been almost ten years that you've been carrying this all by yourself. If you want, I'm willing to take your place to accept all these things. "

"I won't believe what you say, just being exposed to this just a little bit has hurt you this badly, especially if you replace me. You didn't last long. "

She looks worried for me.

"I felt this wound from your previous attack, so it should be counted. "

However, after hearing me say that. She just lowered her head.

"You bad liar. you can't lie to me. "

"Of course, it is because, from the start, our hearts were connected. Moreover, our minds are also going through the same thing. The power of our mothers is indeed extraordinary. "

I thought back to my mother's ability to separate our two personalities like this. Truly a great power.

"Our mother is indeed a great woman; nothing can beat her. However, you need to know. She should only have one Raven, so you'd better stick around. "

After she said that, I saw her coughing up blood just like me. However, the amount of blood she spat out was far more, let alone the blood that was pitch black.

"Hey, are you okay? I'll think of something now. "

However, because her blood splashed me, I again felt the pain piercing my skin. Even if she's been contaminated to this depth, I'm a useless human. How come I let her go through all this.

"No, you don't have to do that. Because maybe I won't survive; I'm sorry for having you exposed to my blood; it must be very painful. "

However, she instead tried to clean the rest of the blood that stuck to my body.

"Just stop what you're doing; what I want isn't something like this. Because I don't want to leave the rest of me, You should know what I want right now. "

"Yes, I fully understand your current determination. Because I also feel the same way as you, but if you keep holding me like this. Neither of us will survive if you die with me. You will make mom cry, and I don't want her to feel that way. "

Since I have endured everything that should become the outer god's curse, this matter doesn't impact this world. It's just, what with the ability of Romanova's blood, is it still not enough to keep us safe.

I had to think of a solution to be able to help both of us.

Is there no hint on how to solve this problem? I don't know what else to do.

However, she continued her words.

"If you're silent, then it's obvious we have a choice. Therefore, you just need to let me go and get out of here immediately. Then, forget me and make new memories with them. "

"No, I don't want to make that choice. It's better if I disappear with you. Because I will live with the feeling of sin if I let you sacrifice for me. "

"You stubborn bastard, what you know about me. We've only met in person for a while, and there's no point in you doing this. "

"Of course, I know you very well because you were me in the past, all the memories about them, even about the struggles I've been through. We share the same joys and sorrows; everything is sent so fast in my brain. If I lose you, it's the same as sacrificing my past. "

"Though I don't think the impact will be that far since I've prepared a memory reserve for both of us, it seems that it's been destroyed, when I tried to recreate it I couldn't do it, I'm sorry I'm having a hard for time remembering how to recreate it. "

This made me want to cry even more, even though she had forgotten how to do it. Her most precious treasure must be those memories. I can't let her experience that.

A stupid person who always thinks of saving others in solitude prefers to solve everything alone so that no one else becomes a victim. That's me in the past.

"That's why I don't want to lose you. Because I know that you intend to sacrifice for my sake. Aren't you as stupid as me? "

I smiled subconsciously after saying that.

Suddenly, she hugged me really tight.

"If you understand me, you should know how scared I am right now. I don't want to die; I want to be loved by my mother like before. However, I didn't accept any of that because I was sealed here. Moreover, Ichibei Raven Romanova, who now has new memories completely different from what I have felt so far, also doesn't want you to leave. I'm afraid of being alone. "

Finally, she told her true feelings. I'm so glad to hear that.

"In that case, I must grant what you asked of me. Since I myself also love myself very much, leave the rest to me. "

"Hmmm..., thank you very much. I hope we both can survive at all costs. "

Even though I couldn't see a single expression on her face, but when I saw the tears dripping from her. It can be said that I must do everything in my power to save her.

If thinking of a solution to solve it, I should know how long we can still last.

"If I continue to accept half of all your burdens, how much longer can we last? "

"I don't know for sure, but I think we can hold out for some time. "

"It's still too absurd for me. Can it last about half a day? "

"Since there's no change of time here, I didn't know we could last that long. So, all I can say is we can only last a little shorter than that. "

This isn't good; I won't have enough time to create a World tier skill. Moreover, now I have also lost half of my abilities because of this damn curse.

I was really at a loss for ideas, but when I felt the embrace and the sadness felt from the other me. It makes me have to try harder; I guess the best option is to let her survive.

"If it's like that, keep hugging me like this. Then don't ever let it go. I'm about to do something very dangerous, so can you please close your eyes. "

"Okay, I'll do it. "

Finally, she believed my words without the slightest suspicion.

Now, I can do it without a hitch anymore.

I started to focus my remaining light energy to create an inverted concept of truth. Then, I changed the meaning from death to life. Because the law of cause and effect still applies in this world, someone must become a victim of this concept that I created.

These things could be done a little faster, and now I just need to activate them in one step.

However, before I did the last step, she pushed me down while saying something.

"I thought something was weird, and you were trying to hide it from me. How can you think of such a stupid idea? "

She seemed to have realized what I had been planning all along.

However, it was too late. I've snapped my fingers which signaled the activation of world-class magic.

"This way, you can survive. Please tell our parents I'm sorry for leaving them first. But, you are the one who deserves to be by their side. Even though it feels short, you have given me very precious childhood memories. Once again, I say thank you. "

Gradually, all of that darkness came into my body. At least, she won't be tormented by all those curses anymore.

"Stupid, stupid, useless indeed. I would be happy if you sacrificed for me. Quickly cancel this series of your abilities; I should disappear. "

She kept on whining at me, asking for it.

However, I couldn't help but smile at her.

"That's impossible; I don't have the energy to do it anymore. This is the only possibility I can think of. "

"I don't want to; I don't want to lose you. Why should I, who is twelve years my senior, sacrifice for me? I can't accept your decision. "

I've done everything; what I'm doing can no longer be stopped. At least, I hope I can still endure to free her from this pain.

12