Subconscious : Part 3
96 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hardest thing to use in the concept I just created is the stability of the cast ability itself if I die first before keeping all the darkness of the outer god within her. Then woman the I protect will still have some darkness left, and I don't want to die in vain if she still feels that way. If I have to die, then I will take all that darkness with me.

"Don't worry; I can still hold on for a while. Didn't I tell you, you should hug me? But, why don't you do it? "

"I will not be deceived by your other lies again; I already know your real goal is to speed up the removal of the darkness that resides within me. I don't want to see you die in front of me. "

It looks like another me really wants to torture me; if she keeps doing that, then it's the same as letting me die in vain. But, what can I do? I've also considered the occurrence of this, and just one touch is enough to do it.

I moved my hand slowly, and she immediately noticed and gripped my hand tightly. Great, she did just that.

"Tell me, how do I stop it? "

She kept begging me to be told how.

"I told you, there's no way to stop it. We both don't have enough strength to do it, even if it works. We will only be devoured by this darkness. The best thing you can do is, see the end of my life and deliver my previous message. "

Why can I say this so easily huh, is this a sign that I'm ready to catch up with Ayase. It feels like it's not me, but I feel now I've done the right thing.

" no, I do not want to. If I do, then I'll just as well let you die. If you don't want to say it, I will give you all my remaining strength. That way, you can still survive, and the darkness will come back to me. "

She thought of a foolish idea.

"Don't ever do that; you'll only make us both die. Didn't you say earlier that you don't want to see mom and dad sad? You should understand the choice I made at this point. "

She fell silent again at my words.

I'm in excruciating pain again. To explain, I'm currently feeling many negative emotions being sent in solid form to rush straight into my mind. However, what was much more painful than that was that I was reminded of the bitter memories that happened in the past. When a boy who should have had a lot of playing time, many people kept coming to annoy him and beg him to fight him. Then I thought, how come he can manifest as a woman in front of me right now.

She couldn't help but cry after thinking about my words.

However, this time there was something different. Because the darkness that enveloped her entire body had disappeared. I can see her true form. Her figure is truly extraordinary.

"Don't cry like this; your beauty will disappear. "

That's right, the figure who has my childhood memories is a girl who seems to be the same age as me. She has the same fiery red eyes as me, and her hair is the same jet-black color as mine. The rest, both body shape and other details are the same as my mother's.

"But, you will really disappear. How can I not be sad about it? Why do you even sacrifice for me? I don't understand at all. "

She just kept staring at me.

"If you ask me about the reason why I did this, the answer might be quite easy. Of course, I don't let a beautiful girl like you lose the bright future that awaits you. Moreover, the current you have an appearance similar to our mother. I can't believe that I can see the female version of my doppelganger, hahaha. "

My laughter immediately disappeared and was replaced with a very long cough of blood.

"Don't push yourself any longer; let me look for a method so you can survive. "

She keeps acting stupid; at least you can't let me go quietly.

Leaving an important impression before facing death in front of a beautiful woman is an important thing, you know.

"Did you not listen to what I said earlier? Of course, I will do anything to protect the beautiful girl who asks that of me; after all, it's the duty of being the elder to protect those who are much younger. Moreover, you are the one who asked me to say your feelings sincerely. So, I am willing to die to protect you. "

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. "

She kept shouting that at me. Is this a form of tsundere from myself? Then I just realized that another part of me has great potential to become the main heroine of someone who deserves it. But, I don't think it can be like that. Since she will take my place, she'll have to get used to a male body. Surely her current cuteness will change.

At least, I'm happy because I've been allowed to get a better life; moreover, I've also seen the beautiful face of the other me. These memories will always be cherished in my last moments.

Gradually, my consciousness began to disappear again like before. However, there was a different feeling. Every part of my body began to turn transparent by itself.

If I don't have a physical body anymore, then this means something called soul death.

It seems that I can no longer go to heaven or hell because soon I will only be dust and completely disappear from the world.

At times like this, I feel goosebumps and worry about what will happen to me.

However, all those worries slowly disappeared when my consciousness completely disappeared. I saw this place again in black and white.

At least, I can still hear the sound. She was a very worried—really good girl.

A few moments later, I saw a light that was created from above the sky. Something that moved very quickly and moved through my body.

Since I couldn't normally see anymore, everything that happened seemed very blurry from my eyes.

I heard voices from several people, and it seemed that two women had come here.

"Thank God, I can still come on time. Raven sama, please endure. I will do something for you. "

Someone touched my right hand. Slowly there was a force that forced the darkness I had absorbed to dissipate.

Then, there was another voice I heard from my left.

"Why did you experience something like this? Please forgive me for letting that bastard get away. After this, I will completely exterminate Raven-sama. "

That woman also touched my left hand while exerting as much power as the woman on my right.

Even though I can't see them, I feel very familiar with their voices.

It's strange; how can I calm down after hearing their voices. It was like meeting a close friend of mine. Maybe they are people like that, huh.

But I'm not strong anymore. It seems that my consciousness will soon disappear; now it's time to say goodbye to this unknown world because my history is finished.

After that, I lost consciousness; right now, what I feel is floating in the middle of the vast expanse of space. There are so many stars that I see. So, this is called the void, huh exactly, after I thought about it. My whole body, as if shocked by something. The stimulus made me feel like I was electrocuted by a huge amount of electricity; besides that, I also fell back into an infinite hole.

Within moments, I felt a Hypnic Jerk. That sudden interruption made me regain my senses.

"Haaahhh..."

For some reason, I feel very sleepy.

However, when I look around me. There's no one here.

"What kind of shock just hit my body before, but wait. Uh, I'm still alive?. was it all just a dream."

I can't think properly, and my body should have been eaten by that curse. But, why now my body condition is still intact. Even I can move it easily.

When I looked around me, the state of this place was still the same as before.

Nothing has changed a bit; is it all just a dream. I don't understand at all.

My mind is completely exhausted; making world-class magic by ignoring ability limits is a foolish idea. Luckily, I didn't die first making it.

But wait. How could that be my strength is back. It seems I've been able to control my standard abilities even though I haven't tried anything else.

"I don't know what happened, but because the place is so quiet. I'd better rest here. "

Just as I was about to just lay down below, a voice spoke right in my ear.

"What do you really think? "

"Whoa..."

I immediately took my distance from something that was speaking right next to my ear.

"It's me; why is your response that evil. "

When I looked at her appearance, it seemed that she was my former self.

12