Subconscious : Part 4
81 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Phew, I guess who. At least introduce yourself properly so as not to surprise me. "

Now, it seems that I don't need to be wary anymore.

"You are the strange one; why do you want to sleep so casually without worrying or being curious about what happened to you before. "

She also scolded me; even so, her face was charming when she did that.  Myself from childhood, I have been very proud of your choice.

While she continued to scold me, I didn't listen to her because I was too focused on her.

"Didn't you hear me, Raven? Oi Raven?…."

I just realized this time she was waving her hand right in front of my face, and it seemed like my mind was flying everywhere before.

"Oh, yes. Could you please repeat what you said earlier? "

"As expected, you will not listen to me. Forget it, how is your condition?."

"Since I'm talking to a beautiful woman right now, I guess I'm fine. Although, I don't understand the reason why I didn't get the slightest side effect. "

Still, right now, I'm thinking about it.

"Based on what you're saying, it looks like you're fine. Your nature is also very annoying, but what can you do. If so, then I'll forgive you. "

Hey, what happened. How could my other self be able to show such a cute smile? I wanted to take her home with me. She's like Cleopatra Okaa sama with the lite version.

"I know what you're thinking, you pervert. "

She said that quickly.

"uh, you know what I was thinking? "

I just realized this.

"Of course I can do it because we are the same. Moreover, I am now a part of you. Be grateful that I want to accept you, hmmph. "

But, why like this. How can she have a Tsundere attitude? She should don't have that kind of attitude. I don't understand at all.

"Okay, I'm very grateful that you want to accept me. So, how about your condition? "

"My condition is fine since you decided to save me. Thank you. "

She returned to show a shy attitude to me if it continues like this. I might lose control of myself.

"You're welcome. Can I ask you something? "

"What do you want? "

"Borrow your thighs to make as my sleeping pillow. "

"haah? "

She looked flushed when I asked her to do that.

"After all, you're too pretty. So I want to do it, hehe. "

It's weird; how can I say that. Usually, I can only do this when I'm with Mineko-chan or the two of them.

"Hmm... okay. "

"Ehhhhh? "

Now, it was my turn to be surprised to hear the answer.

"Didn't you ask for it yourself? Don't you like it when I do it? "

"No, it's not like that. I thought you would refuse my request and beat me to death. "

She should have had that trait because I know myself very well.

"what are you saying? Is it appropriate to do to my savior; moreover, you have also sacrificed yourself for me. Such a request is just a small thing in return. "

It seemed that she was indeed me, her great pride still clearly visible.

"Okay, I'll make good use of this opportunity. "

But I forgot to mention; she's currently wearing a pink blouse and skirt suit. How can she get such modern clothes?

"The answer to your question is that I took it from your memory reference, so I can freely change my clothes as I please."

She just said it.

"It seems nice if we can do something like that because we can understand each other without needing to talk. "

Instead of being surprised again, I started to think of something else that was very useful.

"What do you mean, won't we just look weird in the eyes of others? "

"That's precisely what makes it special, don't you like it? "

I have now arrived in front of her after walking for a while.

"I like it, so what should I do now? "

I forgot that she was my innocent self. It seems that all my goodness has entered into her; why would I even ask her to do that.

"Raven, I told you I know what you're thinking. Don't think too much and just tell me what to do? "

She scolded me again with an adorable face.

"Haha, I'm sorry. What you need to do is sit down as usual. Although we should, we need an extended chair that can make your body comfortable. By necessity, we have to do it below. "

After I said that, she snapped her fingers once.

"I have made the lounger, you mean, now we can do it. "

She just sat there.

"Eh, you even have that ability? "

"Of course, because I am another part of you. "

"Your words sound very romantic, but I feel strange hearing them from my other self. "

"Come on, don't talk too much. Come here quickly."

Hah, dealing with it makes me a little tired. Is this how it feels when Mineko-chan takes care of a troubled person like me.

After I arrived in front of her, she then prepared her thighs as a pillow for my head; that way, I could enjoy the soft thighs myself.

"Is this the right way?."

"Yes, although it feels a bit lacking because my head is still hit by your skirt. But, this is good. It feels comfortable. "

"It seems that your goal is only to see my thighs; why do you think like this anyway. "

"It can't be helped because this is what I am. At least, I can still restrain myself if I'm in public. "

"If you can hold back, then I won't comment anymore. "

She quickly came to understand about me, of course, because she was myself.

"in that case...."

Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted me.

"It's forbidden to do perverts and ecchi; you should know about it. "

She knew right away what I was about to say.

"But, our thoughts are the same..."

"Even so, I'm still not ready. Give me time for that. "

I enjoyed hearing what she had to say. However, there is something that always keeps my attention on her.

"Yes, I understand."

Because of that, I couldn't really hear what she was saying.

"Is there something wrong ?."

"Nothing's wrong; I just keep paying attention to the size of your breast. therefore I can't focus on listening to you because I'm always focused on that. "

It looks like she's not wearing a bra. I often see her breasts shaking as if asking to be squeezed.

"Hmmph. "

However, she quickly used her right hand to aim at my primary weapon, which I named The Last Destroyer, then she gripped it very hard.

"atatatataata....., it hurts......"

I screamed when she did that.

"Didn't I tell you not to be perverted? Accept the consequences. "

The pain is still felt to this day.

I used both my hands to give my little brother first aid with tier ten heal magic.

"Phew, finally relieved. Why did you suddenly do it? my future weapon is here. "

Even though I was angry with her, I still lay on her thighs casually.

"That's your punishment. "

Once again, I couldn't see her face because it was blocked by the two great mountains of women's pride. So, I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry, but this is a man's nature. I can't stop it. "

"I know...."

It seemed she had forgiven me, but suddenly my The Last Destroyer was squeezed again by her.

"Whoaaaah hurts.... what are you doing. "

This time, I immediately got up from her lap to save my future.

I felt the excruciating pain again.

"What's the purpose of doing it? Do you want to destroy it?. don't you have a heart"

Instead of getting healed because of the thigh pillow, I was in severe torment instead.

"No, I just wanted to confirm something. Don't worry; I won't do it again. "

She said that with a red face, what she wanted to do.

"It's up to you. "

I returned to using tier ten heal magic to relieve the pain.

Because I was too focused on healing it, I didn't think well.

In her view, it was the man who saved her right now. What a strange person, but I also felt a strange feeling.

In my mind, I kept saying that it was indeed enormous.

What kind of feeling is this? I want to touch it again. As long as he wasn't focused on thinking, I had to forget about this quickly.

The gaze turned to me, and I finally finished healing my little brother. Don't worry, one day I'll bring her to his knees. Don't worry, my comrades, My Last Destroyer.

"So, are you okay? I thought before; your mind is still unstable so that you can squeeze my weapon twice. "

She was silent for a moment before answering my question.

"Oh, yes. Maybe I'm experiencing something like that, ahaha. "

It's weird; why does she look like she's hiding something.

When I opened the log of our connected thoughts, I didn't find any sign of weirdness.

"At least, I am very grateful that you have given me pleasure, even if only for a moment. "

"Raven can do it again really, let's lie down again?. "

She even invited me while patting her thigh. Although I'm very interested, I have to restrain myself.

"Later, you pull it again, and I'll just do that next time. Now, can you explain the situation to me? "

"I will obey your orders if that's the case. May I know how far the memories do you do?. "

12