Subconscious : Part 5
80 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can only remember a few moments; it seems that the previous effect had succeeded in making the things related to all that disappear. I thought previously I really had died. "

Still, I am very grateful to God for being able to survive until now.

"If it's like that, it seems I have to explain everything from the beginning, and I'll start from what happened to you before. That said, you were almost dead before. Your soul is almost gone. "

"So, how can I survive like this. As I recall, the strength of both of us was completely exhausted."

"About that, there were some saviors who did that to us. Hence, you were saved. "

"It seems the two women's voices I heard earlier weren't just delusional huh, I guess I should thank them. "

"However, at this time, I was asked to remain silent because your condition is still unstable. That's why I'm not going to tell you who they are. "

She seemed hesitant when she said that; maybe I could force her to say it only because she did it because of me. I can't do that.

"Okay, I won't ask more about them. It's just, why am I fine. Even though I'm happy that I'm in this condition, it still raises a question mark in my head. "

"the answer is, they were the ones who healed you and restored your original strength, all the curses they brought with them. So, nothing to worry about anymore. "

She looked relieved after saying that.

"Looks like I can narrow down who can do it, but still, they are all extraordinary existences. However, it wasn't a mother who did all that right?."

"I won't let mom do that; after all, our parents can't do it even though we know that they are powerful. "

"Thank God, now I have nothing to worry about it. "

"Why do you think that far? "

"Of course, because I have seen their nature before. Especially about the father's stance that he wants to take the curse by sacrificing himself, a stupid choice to make. I wouldn't be happy if he did. "

However, she immediately stood up and jumped at me.

Because of the sudden movement, I had the reflex to catch it immediately.

"Hey, what really happened to you? do you still feel any other side effects from the previous world-class magic? "

"No, that's not it. "

Her voice was so soft, and then I felt a sad feeling coming from her mind.

"Then what is about, if I'm wrong. Then I will apologize. Can you tell me?. "

I had guessed wrong all this time, even though physically she did look the same age as me. Still, her true soul was that of an eight-year-old girl. I was foolish for realizing it too late.

"Thank God you survived; I thought I would never be able to see you again. "

She cried when she said that.

"Yes, thank you for worrying about me. "

Then, I stroked her hair slowly.

"Stupid, stupid Raven, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. "

She just kept saying that.

"Yeah, just keep saying that. I'm stupid, haha. "

"You are not angry ?."

She also peeked at my face when she said that; then, she again hid her sad face towards my chest when I saw her. But. This size, it's almost as soft as Cleopatra Okaa sama. She will definitely have a bright future.

"Why should I be angry with you? Aren't you currently mad with me because you care about me?. Precisely I'm pleased that you did that to me. "

However, her cries only grew louder. Did I say the wrong thing?

Right now, I can only stay silent because I'm worried that I might hurt her like before.

Seeing her vent all his emotions is a sign that she is human, so I was pleased when she showed me her weak side. That means she trusts me. Making peace with myself is one step towards the key to success—source: myself.

Moments later, she finally managed to calm herself down. However, for some reason, she just tightened her grip on me. Although I was happy to be pressed by her breasts' softness, I was still worried about what she was thinking. I can't guess her line of thought; it's too abstract.

"Are you mad at me now? "

"No, I'm just embarrassed for showing you this side. "

She answered honestly, good girl.

"Don't worry; I'll keep my mouth shut about your whiny nature. "

Right after saying that, I got a hard smack right in the stomach.

"ooooh. is hurts. "

"Stupid, insensitive Raven. "

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to try to cheer you up. "

"People who are much weaker more than I want to try to cheer me up. You should be more self-aware. "

"Although your words sound very spicy, I will forgive you because you are a beautiful girl. "

"But, I'm telling the truth. You are still having trouble controlling your power until now. So, you have to be careful to use it so that no one gets hurt. "

"You're right; even though you're much younger than me, I'm still far behind in terms of experience. Therefore, I won't take any big risks because I like to watch from a distance. "

" Why are you even acting like a coward. "

However, she seemed to be smiling as she said that.

"It is precisely because of this trait that I was able to defeat you like before. Don't underestimate the power of the mind of someone trying to survive. "

"This is the first time I've met someone who thinks like you. There seems to be something wrong in your mind. "

"Let it be; this should be my advantage in doing something. "

"Still, you are much weaker than me. You should be much stronger than this. "

"Haven't you seen what I've been through so far? Rather than honing my fighting skills, the world I lived in before was more concerned with sharpening my brain. Because that way, I can defeat anything that gets in my way. "

She was silent for a while when I said that; her gaze was completely different from what she was used to.

After she had been for a while, she again shook her head to regain her senses.

"Yeah, I guess it might come in handy in the future. Just don't underestimate me. You call me a kid, even though technically, my mind stopped at that age. But, I have the same knowledge as you. From now on, think of me as a woman who is equal to you. "

"Why suddenly force like that, but okay, I'll do it. Because even though I refused. You can still learn all the knowledge I got from the previous world. "

She again hid her face in my chest after hearing my answer. She just said.

"Thank you very much, Raven. "

It's a great way to cover up shyness, but still, it feels great to continue to be in this position with a beautiful woman.

Even though she's much younger than me, but wait a minute. If she was under Joshi Kousei, wouldn't I be caught by the police if too close to her?

This is bad; I have to keep my distance from her so bad things don't happen.

"Your mind is perverted huh, didn't I tell you this place is our realm of mind. There's nothing to be afraid of about the thing you want to do to me."

She answered quickly about what I was thinking at the moment.

"Why do you even seem to allow me to pervert you, but if that's the case, I'm pleased to hear that. "

"Hmm, wait a minute. Why are we even discussing unimportant things? I'll say a few things related to the matter you left earlier. "

She showed me her face again; only she still hugged me tightly.

"Shouldn't we just sit rather than continue standing like this? After a while, my feet tingled a little. "

"Yes. "

I thought she would be angry when I said that; her response was much different from what I expected.

Right after she let go of my arms, she repeated something.

"Don't wonder anymore, didn't I tell you our minds are connected. Of course, I know everything you're feeling right now. "

She quickly answered everything I was curious about.

"Okay, I'll follow your wish. "

I'm also sitting next to her now.

"I should have said that, but never mind. What do you want to ask next? "

"You can now speak more politely, yes, this attitude is very suitable for this appearance. "

I gave her a thumbs-up because she was really charming.

"Yes, thank you. I'm happy but forget about it. There should be a lot of things you want to ask me? "

"About that, why did all the impact completely disappear. There should still be a few of them left. If it really did disappear, then I would be much more worried. "

There's a reason why I thought so much about this possibility.

"The answer is, everything has been separated, both pure form and things that make us affected. Don't you realize that there is your intervention in doing that?."

"As I recall, I was just trying to absorb it all to nothing left. I have no intention of eliminating all of that. "

It seems my abilities have dulled, even though I've focused on safety. Still, the impact was far from what I expected.

"I told you, don't blame yourself too much. You are not weak at all; the world-class magic you created is working. It's just that, instead of what you absorb, they take all things related to abilities that are out of control; perhaps it would be more appropriate to call it holding back your abilities until you can master them well. "

"That's what's strange; it's not included in my abilities. But, why did the darkness decide to join me instead? "

"If you ask me, then the answer is straightforward. The will is the same as mine, all this time watching you from a distance, hoping to make direct contact or talk to you. "

"Heh, so you've been keeping an eye on me all this time, huh. You are a good girl, huh. "

I smiled at her as I said that.

"Of course, it's not like that stupid, and I know because you let me take your place, even if it's only for a while, but I have received new information that you have provided. Thank you. "

12