Subconscious : Part 6
85 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though she was shy to admit it, but honestly, she looked beautiful while doing this. Gap moe like this genuinely extraordinary, if only I brought my smartphone or camera, I would capture this moment right now.

"You're welcome; it means that since the beginning, the darkness has changed. But why did she decide to continue to prey on you? "

"If you ask that question, the answer is a lot. However, it would be better if I let her do it herself, because with time. You will meet her again. "

She said things that confused me quite a bit; it's just that I felt a little uncomfortable with what she said earlier.

Then, she resumed her words.

"Don't worry, and nothing will happen the same as before. Moreover, now they decided to intervene. I can't believe that it happened. "

"Since earlier you always say things that I don't understand, can't you explain everything?."

"That information is enough to explain your curiosity; after all, soon you will find out by yourself. "

She mumbled that in a reasonably low voice.

"I see, it seems to be better that way. Because the more I know, the more difficult it will be for me to sleep. Sometimes being a fool has its advantages. "

"What kind of excuse is that, hihihi. "

She laughed very sweetly after saying that.

I smiled too when I saw her happy.

"It might be easier to say later, but I'll ask. What happened to us at this time?. "

"Do you still remember the time when mom and dad opened your seal? "

"at that time. "

When I tried to remember the incident, my brain immediately sent a feeling of pain to my stomach.

Then, I quickly touched the two parts that were hit by the two of them.

"I was stabbed, but wait a minute. Why doesn't my body have holes? "

"So, they didn't tell you everything huh, it's a good choice when considering your current cowardice, lol. "

"Any man wouldn't want to be stabbed by his parents either, and there really isn't a more humane way to open it. It felt like I was being punished. "

"I know why they do that, but you should know that that's the only way to do it. If you continue to be left in such a state, you might die first due to the previous darkness. Because from the start, she was intent on preying on you. "

I also drank my saliva when I heard her words.

"So, from the beginning, they did intend to free me from that?."

"Indeed, you think our parents did such a dangerous thing for no reason. Don't you already know mother nature before? "

"Of course, she definitely won't let me accept that, but still, her nature is hazardous. "

Even she dared to do that in front of her husband, what was she really thinking.

"It has become her nature; even father has given up on changing it. There's no point in thinking about it any; further, I'll go on about the information you should know. As I said before, this is the realm of our minds. So, it can be said that our exclusive zone. You can make anything here. "

"It seems that it will be comfortable if I stay here; can I do?. "

I began to create a table and various foods that are on it.

"You are indeed very fast in learning; of course, you can do it. "

"Then, what's so special about this place? Is there a certain limit that I can't realize? "

"I don't know about the limits, but when I was cooped up here. I can create a world that is the same as the one we live in. Although it also requires considerable energy when it comes to special things. Maybe the only drawback is at the time of creation. "

"eeeehhhh, you can do that?. are you a god? "

"I'm just like you stupid; why do you have to ask again?. "

"This still feels great to me; at least wait a minute. I have to get used to it first. "

"This is precisely what is strange if you can create world-class magic in just a few seconds. Why are you still surprised by things like this. "

She commented on my character with a straight face.

"The thing I made is very different from what you are talking about; besides, what do you mean about time?. "

"The time here is much slower than where your physical body is. So even if you spend one day here. Your time in the real world is only wasted for a few seconds, and it can even be less than 1 second. "

"Wait, what does that mean? "

"If calculated using numbers, the time here is 1000 times much slower. Because from the start, this place was already in a different dimension. So, you have plenty of time to think things over here. "

Rather than thinking about the method she said, I have a much better idea.

"means I can laze around indefinitely. An ideal place for me. "

I immediately stood up, and then I snapped my fingers to create an old Japanese-style house interior; there was already a kotatsu.

Then, I immediately ran to get into it—this warm feeling really makes me miss.

"Why are you even thinking about things like this? Isn't this a cheat mechanism that can be used when you fight? "

She stood up again and walked towards me. I noticed the look she was giving me.

"interested ?."

"Hmmm..."

She nodded her head for an answer.

"You can enter from the side, and there's still plenty of room left. "

"thank you. "

After saying that, I put my head back on the table to feel the softness of the upper coating.

However, I realized that she had instead decided to enter the same side as me.

"feels cramped but warm. "

"No, you shouldn't have done that. Because this is intended for only one person on each side, please move if you don't want to feel cramped. "

"No, I refuse. If I'm beside you, it means I'll get twice as much warmth, that kind of thing will benefit me, hihihi. "

"It's up to you; at least I want to enjoy my leisure time while I can. "

"Yeah, I'll try that too. "

Now two useless people are being carried away by the warmth of this small table. It feels so good to do this together.

Even though I remember Mineko-chan often dragging me out forcibly due to various things, at least now I can be a little freer. I hope she likes it too.

When I turned my gaze to her, she was fast asleep.

"It turns out we're the same, hahaha. "

I also saw her drooling some; even my sleeping habits got into it.

A few moments later, she woke up again while I was staring at her.

"Ehhh, why can I fall asleep. It's weird. "

She kept rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"I'm sorry for waking you up accidentally; if you want, you can sleep again. Because I will also do the same. "

After she yawned for a while, she finally regained consciousness.

"No, don't sleep yet. I forgot to tell you that important thing. "

"I will listen while enjoying this warmth. Should I also create a fan? "

As I thought that, both of my cheeks were forcefully pinched by her.

"I told you, listen to me. "

"Fine, I'll do it. It hurts, let me go…."

I tried to say as much as I could.

"If I don't do this, you definitely won't listen to me. "

"Yes-yes, now I have listened to you completely. So, what do you want to say? "

"The curious one is you or me? Why is the position reversed like this, but whatever? Therefore, from now on. You can use this place to do anything you like. "

"all things ?."

I was triggered when she said that.

"Pervert things are still not allowed, so don't expect to do such a thing. "

She crushed my dreams so quickly.

"In that case, the usability of this place will be reduced. "

"Of course, it's not like that; you can still do a lot of things. Depending on what you intend to fill it with, you can even delete everything easily. Because this place is for imagination. "

"Okay, I understand a little about how it works. "

"Therefore, you will benefit greatly if you make various preparations in all situations. Interesting, right?."

"I already understand about the true potential of this place, then for yourself?. what will happen after this?."

When I asked this, she just smiled at me. She seemed to really understand what I was thinking.

"ara, are you worried about me? hihihi. "

She said that in a teasing tone.

"Of course, I'm worried about you because my goal is to save you. "

Instead of being shy about her behavior, I prefer to be honest with my true feelings.

She seemed to be silent as she continued to stare at me. She didn't expect my response.

The two of us continued to is at in silence, looking at each other. She should have said an answer about it right now, or I'd be really embarrassed for waiting for her all this time.

"Um, I'm sorry. The answer to your question is, I'll be fine. So, you don't have to worry anymore. "

Her face was slightly red when she said that.

"Thank goodness; I thought you would disappear or something if I insisted on sticking with my choice. "

"That should be the case, but you have managed to choose another option to be able to save without any loss; your head is really great to be able to think of an idea like this. "

12