Subconscious : Part 7
154 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Instead of praising my actions, you should thank the other people who saved you. Because, if they don't come, maybe I'll disappear without a trace. "

Remembering that moment made my mind a bit unstable. Is this the result of being attacked in my soul? I have no idea what happened.

"Don't think about things like that; now we're safe. So you don't have to think about it again. After this, you can return to the physical realm. That way, the problem here is solved. "

She said that again with a smile, really a lovely lady.

"Doesn't this raise another question? If we both survived. Do we have to share bodies? But wait. Do you understand how the male body works? "

When I asked that, her face looked red. It seems I'm asking too much.

"Of course I know, at least a little. Forget that, and about a matter of controlling your body. Don't worry; it's entirely yours. I won't interfere. "

"What does this mean? I have some separate consciousness?."

My head can only think about it.

"No, still you have one soul. It's just, from now on, you already have some parallel thoughts. More or less, that one soul has been divided into several thoughts that represent some of your abilities. "

"Hmm.., I can understand. So, this it's the same as creating my harem. Truly great power. "

"Why do you even think in that direction? after all, how do you do it. "

She looked confused by my words.

"It's easy; I just need to collect them in one place. So we can discuss to get the best results. "

"Heh, I just found out there is such way. Still, I'm very impressed with your mindset. From now on, I will continue to study all the knowledge you have. "

"Good idea, mainly focus on the knowledge to duel in bed. That skill would be beneficial in the future. "

I gave her a thumbs up again.

Suddenly I was hit by a lightning strike from above.

"agghhhh.."

It seemed like my body was utterly charred after receiving that attack.

She looked angry again when she saw me.

"Didn't I tell you not to be perverted first? Basic hentai. "

However, her hateful gaze only attracted me even more.

"Do you want to kill me, woi?. "

I snapped my fingers to restore the state of my soul.

"Don't worry if you get killed. I will resurrect you as many times as you want. So, don't care about your life and keep doing reckless actions. "

"It shouldn't be like that, but whatever. Anyway, don't forget to study it, because in the future. I will not hand you over to anyone. "

"stupid.."

She said that while covering her face.

"Surely you know because you are me. Is this what is called physical self-esteem? "

"Why do you even think of me as an object? "

"No, it's not like that. If the object is clear, of course, it will be easier to protect it. That should be the principle. "

I hope she understands what I mean.

"I told you, our minds are connected. So, you don't have to worry about everything you will say. About that, I'm glad to hear that. It's just that you also have to pay attention to your pride, don't just run away or choose to refuse. "

"I'll try, although it will be difficult to do. "

"Anyway, it has to be done. I don't accept any rejection. "

Her face is getting closer to mine, and it seems she wants me to do it.

"Okay, I'll do it. Is this enough?. "

"Make this your promise if you can do it. I can be relieved to release you to the outside world. "

She again showed her tsundere nature.

"Why do you even treat me like your pet?, shouldn't I be your master here. "

At least, I have to convey my aspirations as a human.

"You can't fight or refuse, and I just want to listen to the answer yes, ma'am. "

Even my selfish nature is getting into her; it's really troublesome.

Then she suddenly pinched my cheek again.

"It hurts, it hurts... why all of a sudden. "

"You must think that I am very troublesome. "

Damn, I forgot that she could tell what I was thinking.

"I'm sorry, you ended up being too pushy on many things. I subconsciously thought about it. "

"Just do it. Do you still want to refuse? "

She again showed the same intimidating look with the Cleopatra Okaa sama ability.

I had no other choice but to obey her.

"Okay, I'll do it. "

" the sentence?. "

"yes, mam. "

I salute her.

After I said that, suddenly, she hugged me tightly again.

"Thank you for wanting to do it; this way, I'm ready for you to leave. "

I felt the softness of her breasts again. However, I must hold myself back for now.

"Who said that I would go soon? Of course, I intend to stay here a little longer. Maybe a week or two. "

I said that casually.

"You, it seems I am foolish to let you do it alone. "

"about what ?."

"I wanted to say it, but later. Just keep our promise, then you'll get it all. Now, it's time for you to go. "

Suddenly, her face came closer to mine. Our distance has become much closer than before; it seems I know what she is doing after this.

With the right momentum, she took advantage of my careless self to strike a kiss on me.

She played with my tongue. Is this the ability of me who was in the past?. She's too talented at it.

Then, she used her hand to press the back of my head to make our kiss even more intense. She was great at it, and this was very different from her previous innocent attitude.

Then, I heard a voice echoing inside my head.

"Raven, be prepared to accept all of your past. Please, never forget me one bit, understand?."

Before, I answered the question. This place is starting to change shape. Then, the image of everything in this place had disappeared.

Replaced by the rapid rate of information that I had not gotten.

A lot has happened to me at this age.

This was when I started to remember my past.

I understand what my parents are talking about; even what they said earlier is also beginning to make sense; they are aware of this and want to protect me even though they will be hostile to the whole world.

So, as much as a parent's love for their child is, it seems I'm starting to understand what She's saying. Someone who taught me the meaning of love and gave everything just to always be with me. That's right, Na-chan.

Then, I started to remember why I had to be sealed by my parents. In the past, I unknowingly destroyed the world once. This angered the gods who kept the world in balance. Because of this, it was also possible that they considered this as the apocalypse for the gods.

What made them even angrier was when the damage that happened started to move towards the human world. At that time, I held it back and focused solely on directing it towards the realm of the gods. Because back then, I thought the place would survive the great destruction.

However, it seems that my choice was completely wrong. Even though it was like a major accident, the side effects the gods received were as great as what I expected to hit the human race.

When I started to regain my consciousness, it was at that time that I began to restore the world to the way it used to be. After knowing what happened, of course, the gods would not remain silent. It seemed that a supreme council meeting had been held between the Pantheons before; it was marked by the sudden appearance of countless storms from the sky. It looks like they've decided to think of me as a demon lord seed that needs to be exterminated immediately. What an idiotic mindset; I keep laughing in flashbacks about myself.

My father himself is an issekai who was summoned by the world system itself, so indirectly, my parents found out about the news first when the gods decided to eliminate me. To clarify their position, Oyaji or Ichibei Shoichi came from outside this world, while Okaa sama or Cleopatra Romanova was from this world.

After Oyaji heard this news, he immediately talked to Okaa sama; without saying much or think again, they finally decided to protect his son with all their strength.

However, after I knew about the thing they were planning, I, in the past, decided to go to the land of the sky alone. To at least apologize for my previous actions. What a very responsible child; I didn't expect that I had such a strong attitude.

12