First Battle I remember : Part 1
71 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since my parents needed a bit of preparation, they couldn't just set off to intercept the arrival of the god army even though I knew about the Pantheons. But I don't care because this is the only way to make amends.

After I teleported to the realm of the gods, in that realm, I saw that there were many armies of the gods who had prepared to fight with me; they were earnest about eliminating me. Truly a bunch of crazy people.

But what to expect from a 10-year-old boy at that.

I only said that I could say what a kid my age would have said at that time.

"Please forgive me; at this time, I regret what I did."

At that time, I just prostrated myself in front of the gods who intended to kill me.

It was a heartfelt request made by a child who had no idea what the consequences of his actions would be.

Even though I had said that, but the response of the gods was only to think of me as a useless being who deserved to die.

"Ha, you savage human. You're a weak human who can't do anything and always expect mercy from us; the gods are the highest people who rule over everything. Remember your place, and die for our sake, hahaha."

Said one of the god leaders who made the attack; his appearance looked stunning in the eyes of a ten-year-old boy. Moreover, what kind of war helmet is that? How can it shine without hurting my eyes?

However, I don't understand. Why was I then able to think of a final move so quickly? I thought he would cry in fear from facing such an unreasonable foe.

He confronted the gods, who were the protectors of humans and a place for humans to ask for something. There was no hope that he could believe in at that time. What a sad childhood; I was very touched by his strong determination.

"If I can't be forgiven, at least I beg to do it quickly. So that I can lighten the burden on my parents and all my brothers and sisters, so I beg you, forgive them. Because my parents have nothing to do with the problem I did."

Me who, at that time, bowed again to ask for forgiveness from the gods.

" savage brat, you have angered us. Your people will suffer the consequences, and I will torture you to death."

The other gods said that to me; on the other hand, the gods began to prepare their weapons to attack me.

However, I realized that not all gods intend to do that. Many of them didn't seem to have the heart to point a weapon at a small child who kept begging them for mercy.

"If that is the fate that awaits me, then please forgive me, father, mother, Fazela nee-chan, Eve chan, Weizer, and Azalea chan. Now is the time for me to leave you all. See you in the next life, and I'm happy to be with you though just a moment. Thank you very much."

At that time, I seemed to say my last sentence. This is an unfortunate thing for a child who does not know what happened next. How could it be so heartless just to eliminate a child who had even repaired what he had broken, especially was an apology not enough just to satisfy the egos of the gods. I can't believe my past self was subjected to such great humiliation. Naturally, I began to understand the hatred that was in the darkness that enveloped me earlier.

Because of my words, countless gods lowered their weapons without a second thought. They were deeply moved by what the boy said.

"What at least, can we reconsider about the boy's punishment. He had come here and apologized in person. "

One of the gods who had a high rank said that to the other gods.

"That's right, and he has also fixed everything. Suppose we give him such cruel punishment. It feels we are no different from the demons. "

Half of my assault squad started talking to each other; apparently, they decided against it.

However, again there was a loud scream from the other god's camp.

There was a leader of them who kept shouting to keep all the gods calm.

"What do you guys think, even though he is in the form of a child. Still, he was a dangerous kid. Don't you think how he got here so fast? "

The other gods' faction confirmed the god's words. They looked scared when they saw me, who was prostrating in front of them.

"Then, even though he was a child. Still, he has a dangerous ability to repair the world, which means he can also easily destroy the world. What would happen if a brat like him joined the demon faction? "

The gods seemed to be very frightened by the possibility.

My current self can't blame them because it's not uncommon for cases like that to come true. Especially considering my parents' abilities, surely they will always worry about what I will do in the future.

"But, as the guide of humanity and their protector. We must guide a child who is still innocent like him always to do good; what is our goal to become a god other than for that purpose?."

The other factions again gave a logical answer to the counter faction.

"Are you sure you can guide the demon king seeds? How if you fail? Can you guys stop him if he decides to be the enemy of all of us? "

"At least, we will try to give him love and affection so he doesn't fall into that direction. Are you underestimating human determination? "

It seemed like the faction of the gods who intended to let me live had thought of everything they could do.

"We all know what will happen if humans lose love and affection, you mean. Even if we give him everything, there is no guarantee he will side with us. There have been so many betrayals that humans have committed in the past. It's hard enough to believe the innocence you mean because one day, the thing you've been fighting for so much will disappear. "

I guess they decided with a lot of deliberation, still, have they forgotten what they're going to face right now.

This is equivalent to the choice of suicide, and it seems my past self was cautious in analyzing the situation. Then, he made his current choice. If this method fails, it means that we will indeed be doomed to clash with them again.

"In that case, we will try our best. Can we reconsider?"

"No, excuses like that won't change anything, even though you all decided to support the kid. Still, you won't be able to undo the other leaders' decisions—especially from our Pantheon, who was tasked with tackling them. We'd better get it fixed before this problem gets any bigger. "

"Why are we helpless even though we have reached this position? I don't understand at all. "

The gods who were on my side felt unable to do anything.

Then, the god of the faction that wanted to kill me resumed his speech.

"If you don't intend to help us, at least don't get in our way. If you are determined to fight us, the war between the gods will inevitably occur again. do you intend that to happen? "

The gods belonging to the faction that supported me had no choice anymore; it was too late to be able to do anything. Right after the decision had been made, there was already no turning back.

That's how the gods work because they are beings who have very high self-esteem.

The god factions that wanted to kill me started moving again to walk towards me.

There are thousands of them, even though there are many of them flying above the sky or standing in the clouds. I don't know the exact number of them; the thing I can confirm is that the Pantheon Funan did intend to exterminate me without talking to other gods. A very hasty move. I kept looking at my memories, and I was a little suspicious of their true intentions.

Hundreds of gods began to line up while raising their respective hands; it seemed they intended to do one now.

Then, many silver spears appeared from the ranks of the attacking gods; they pointed the weapon at me, who was still prostrating in front of them. What a waste to do such a thing without warning; at least give me time to say the last sentence. If I could help him, I would kill them all right now, even at the cost of my life. However, still, this was just a memory of something that had already happened.

Then, the attackers started throwing the silver spears at me in the past.

Because the god's weapon is the embodiment of the will of the god who has it, the weapon will get stronger every time because there is also a heart to understand what really happened in it. Its power will resonate with the owner, then will make the owner stronger as time goes by.

However, the spear had known it. The target is just a small child who only wants to protect his parents. Slowly, the aura and speed of the silver spear began to decrease and slowed down little by little. Still, the lance knew the effort it put in would only make the gods even more furious with its current target. So, the end goal is just to change the direction of the throw to miss as far as possible, so he doesn't hit the boy.

Even weapons can still have the heart to not attack a child who is apologizing. Can't those bastards not feel something this easy. Then, you proudly call yourself a great god and a savior of humanity. It's all bullshit to me.

12