First Battle I remember : Part 2
63 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just before the spear hit his body, there was an object moving at high speed towards in front of me in the past, after which there was a lot of sound of explosions occurring in front of it. The entire spear had been restrained by a huge area shield. So, that time I was saved by someone. When I saw the figure clearly, it was a woman who seemed to stand firm to stop everything. Inside my eyes, I started to understand the reason for my admiration for Onee san's figure, and I began to remember it again. Because of her, I like Onee-san-type women.

With her long green hair, she firmly resisted all the attacks. Surely maybe she is one of the gods. Because there was no way, humans could stop the combined attacks of hundreds of gods.

A few moments later. She started talking to me.

"Fortunately, I can still arrive on time; if it's a little late, I'll lose you."

When I realized the situation, my past self began to calmly observe the situation. Why can I put on a straight face at a time like that?

"I understand the situation, but why did you decide to protect me? Shouldn't I be the one at fault? I should be the only one receiving punishment from the heavens."

A sentence filled with resignation, now I know what I'm thinking about myself. If only I had fought back with full strength, then a large-scale war would have been inevitable. The chaos that creatures desire will only happen much more quickly. That's why I decided to die to sacrifice for the sake of this world at that time. Truly a noble goal, but still, not a single human being would thank him for it. Because the scale of the battle was already different from being understood by humans themselves.

"You are just an innocent little boy; my heart says so. You are just a cute child who is unlucky with your fate. From now on, don't worry; I will always protect you."

When I saw that Onee san's smile, I was completely mesmerized by it. However, I am aware. At that time, I didn't have a face that could show my mood because the past me was a very rigid person. It was what one would expect from a ten-year-old boy.

To me, in the past, those words sounded so beautiful; it felt like my heart was at peace.

"Why are you here, Princess, then why are you hindering our task of destroying the demons that disturb the balance of the world,"

One of the god generals looked very surprised when he saw the figure standing in front of me.

"Are you blind? Your current opponent is just a very cute little boy. For a senior god like you to intend to inflict heavenly punishment on him, there must be something wrong with the order you received."

Her voice sounded very firm but felt so beautiful.

"No, this isn't a mistake at all. The barrier of the world we have created has detected an ability of this magnitude only belongs to that boy. We have also received orders from the Pantheon Funan Council to exterminate him immediately. Please don't hinder us, Princess."

The god looks very suspicious; what is he really hiding. I smell something wrong here.

"I will never let you hurt him, even if you all try to attack this child. I will continue to protect him, even if it means risking my life."

For me, this is the first time I've heard the words of someone who wants to protect me other than those from my own family. This is really a very memorable thing in my life. Even now, I can remember that incident clearly; how could I forget this prettiest Onee san I've ever met. One day, I have to thank her for everything she has done for me.

Her words felt real to be felt on me in the past; even that feeling of happiness was felt in my chest, it was starting to feel very painful, but somehow, I was happy and enjoying it.

"It seems that you have decided to protect him, my lady, by going against the orders of the council of gods means that you will also fight the gods head-on. All of you, prepare to attack with full force."

The god wearing the red dragon helmet began to give orders to the combined attacking gods.

"But general, the princess hasn't done anything wrong at all. We can't just attack her. If we hurt her, then it will make Azoth sama as angry."

One of the gods began to hesitate to follow orders from the god general who wore the red dragon helmet.

"Shut up, just follow my orders. If you trust me, then the princess won't be hurt in the slightest."

For a moment, the attacking gods began to think about what their leader had said.

"If that's what you say, well, we'll give our all in this raid."

"Yeah, just do it. Then I will be responsible for everything that happens in the future. Hurry up and do it. "

" okay. "

The gods started pointing their weapons at where the two of us were standing.

Slowly, massive amounts of destructive power began to be gathered by the gods. Then, they began to combine forces. This time it wasn't just the use of spears; there were even fire arrows, electric swords, and balls of light slowly starting to form.

If those assailants really aimed at me, then it's certain that the woman will die with me; I can't let that happen.

The woman in front of me started to form a magic barrier to protect me again, but I noticed that beforehand. The impending attack would pierce all kinds of defensive magic in existence.

She would only sacrifice her life in vain.

Moments later, all the gods released their combined attacks simultaneously. When the attack was aimed at us, I could feel the amount of energy expended by them was already equivalent to the destructive power that could annihilate several countries at once.

When the attack came, the barrier she had created earlier. Instantly shattered just by being hit by the aura of the power directed at me, it seemed that this woman's ability wasn't strong enough to stop their actions. With this, I finally have a reason to be able to use my power. With a quick movement, I immediately jumped in front of the woman, trying to protect myself. Then, I used my right hand to block the massive burst of energy; after successfully holding it in for a while, I tried to change the direction of the attack to our side.

While doing so, I coated my right hand with my strongest remaining strength; I kept trying to deflect the attack to the right. However, if only relying on my current strength, that woman would still be killed along with me. Of course, I can't let that happen. Because she has saved me, I have a debt to her, so I have to pay for it with a much bigger thing, namely the salvation of her life.

Therefore, like it or not, I just have to use my other powers, even though I might just be consumed by this power and disappear into dust. At least I got to keep her safe. Come out, all the darkness that is in me. It's time for you to be useful to me.

A few moments later, the light energy that enveloped my body began to dissipate rapidly, then was replaced with a dense aura of darkness. Even though it was excruciating, I started to withstand the impact of the collision from the attack. After that, I shifted its direction so that it could at least explode away from us.

I was ready to die by being hit by this attack, but I'm starting to realize my current state. If I just die here, the woman who protects me will also be affected, and she might not even be able to experience the cycle of reincarnation again. It would be equivalent to not being responsible and if something happened to her. I can never forgive myself.

I also started to activate all my powers which are very difficult to control since I am the son of someone from issekai. When I was born into this world, the system of this world had given me the ability to understand the power of light and darkness. I don't know if this talent is natural or a gift from my parents, but I'm pleased to have it. However, because the two abilities often activate simultaneously, I often can't stabilize my soul. If I use a darkness skill, then usually, I'll just end up running wild.

But it's too late to say that the power of my light for today has already been used up to reconstruct the world it was in before the destruction I had caused. All I can use is this power. When I activate everything, it means I'm ready to sacrifice myself. My current body was filled with an aura of despair and destruction. The attack that I was holding back from earlier, I could slowly direct it to the right by force.

Even though my body bears a huge weight, I don't want my savior to die here. With all the intent I had, I managed to throw the attack as far as I could. The speed of the attack began to head towards the sky of the human world below us.

My savior woman had been watching me from behind, and she couldn't help but mutter with something extraordinary happening in front of her eyes.

"Great, the attack shifted… but that's not it. Are you alright? Withstanding that much force alone, how strong are you?"

From the gods' direction, they see that my state, while smiling by itself, seems that they are delighted with what is happening right now.

"Looks like you're fine... hah... hah... hah... . Thank goodness, now I can go in peace. Thank you so much for everything, Onee san; you are indeed a very great woman. I will never forget you."

I was so happy at that time that I subconsciously kept smiling at her. However, those were my last words before my consciousness disappeared completely.

When the woman approached me, She looked so surprised by my condition.

"Noooo..... noooo.... nooooo....., you lost your right arm and right side of stomach.

I'm sorry, I should have protected you. But with my incompetence, you have to protect me instead."

Although it looks shocked by what happened to my body.

However, she tried to cast healing magic on my body. But while doing so, she realized that something wasn't quite right here.

"Why, why, how can my magic not work at all. I won't let you die here."

12