Death of the Gods : Part 1
65 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She kept trying to save me; she tried various ways to wake me up again using all her strength.

"It's useless, princess, and your power won't work on him. That attack was an attack that could even kill a god. That attack had been given a curse as well as a soul severing power. Indirectly right now, his soul is being chopped into pieces. The chances of reviving are only 0 %. So, it can be said that the boy is dead and will not be saved."

The dragon-helmeted god general said that out loud.

I, who saw everything from my memory, was furious with what he did. Was killing a child trying to save someone else something to be proud of? It seemed he didn't have the heart to be able to feel the pleasure of seeing other people survive.

The woman again gave a threat to the attacking god's faction.

"Even so, I will keep trying; if it doesn't work, then I will bring this child down to the human world. I don't care about the condition of this world if it only contains people like you."

She also tried to lift my body that was covered in blood.

But when she did, the attacking god's side didn't stop, just stood still.

"Guard catch her."

The god general ordered that to his subordinates.

In an instant, the woman called the princess was caught.

"Let me go; I will never forgive you all."

She continued to fight even after being caught like that; what a tough woman.

"Sorry princess, we are only carrying out orders from our superiors."

A guard who caught her said that.

The god general again said something to the princess.

"The reason why I launched that attack on you is that I believe that the child will protect you, princess. Everything that will happen has been carefully calculated, princess. Now is the time for us to bring you back to the palace."

"I won't go. "

The woman continued to rebel even though she couldn't do it anymore.

Gradually, the picture of my past began to change again. Now, the situation is starting to reveal what I experienced when I actually died.

Because I had lost consciousness at that time, the two forces that had been inside me all this time began to show their fangs to attack the person who wanted to kill me.

Soon, something that has been seen from a distance will show its existence.

Then, a light began to appear that distorted space and time around the place of the former battle, a large gate was slowly formed. Some so many people suddenly came out of that gate. When I watched him closely, those who came were father and mother and all their troops.

When I saw my condition, which was lying lifeless, my mother immediately rushed in my direction.

"Raven, wake up. Mother is already here, what happened to you?. Who dared to do this to you."

Mother started to shed tears when she realized that I was really dead at that time; her tears were starting to flow so hard.

Mother screamed loudly; she looked so shocked that she had seen my death. It greatly affected his soul.

"Hey bastard, what did you do to my son. He's completely innocent, but why did you do this to him?"

Father was really furious and was planning to attack them right now.

"You are just a human hero who used to always depend on the help of the gods, don't think of being able to defeat us gods. All your words are just nonsense."

A god on the offensive faction's side said something like that.

"Shoichi sama, hurry here, let's use our strength to heal the wound. It seems Rav chan's soul hasn't disappeared yet."

"Okay, I won't let Raven die here. Children are not allowed to die before their parents."

It seems Oyaji is also very great, and he can control his anger to prioritize the things that need to be taken care of first.

After Oyaji and Cleopatra Okaa sama both were on both sides of my body that was getting cold.

The two of them started using the revival ritual. It was my mother's special skill.

However, there was absolutely no reaction from the technique; the opposite happened. My little body didn't respond to anything and started turning to ashes slowly. It seems the effects of using the dark skill are starting to eat my body.

I, who looked at my own past recordings, couldn't help but get goosebumps when I saw the side effects of using it.

"No, no, no, come back, Rav chan. I don't want to lose you; if you're not here, I better destroy this world right now."

My mother, Cleopatra Romanova, is now starting to activate her true powers.

Because she had seen me die right before her eyes, she felt she had to take revenge on the world that took away one of her beloved children.

"You're right, Cleo, a world without Raven. It just feels like hell. Let's destroy them together."

My father also took everything out; even he activated the forbidden power he had.

They seem really serious about what they say.

My sisters who can come here are only Fazela nee sama and Eve chan. Apart from them, the two of them were too young to come along. Fazela nee sama still is the same as eleven years old, and Eve chan is nine years old.

"I won't let you die, Rav chan; Nee-chan hasn't even been able to give you affection as a loving brother. I will help Mum and Dad avenge you; after that, I will meet you, Rav chan. So wait for me."

"Onii..., why did you leave me? You haven't even taught me the meaning of life. If I'm not with you, I will deny the existence of this world. Then, I will seek your existence no matter where it is, destroying everything that stands in the way of our meeting."

Now the entire Romanova is looking to destroy the world; even the existing soldiers intend to destroy the land of the sky at this time.

All these feelings gathered into one. It began to form a new power axis in the next war.

"Heh, you lowly ignorant humans, you intend to fight us in the land of the sky? Realize your weakness before us."

After hearing those words, all the gods prepared for battle; had they forgotten who they were dealing with now.

The god factions who decided to defend me realized something about is starting to realize who they're looking for trouble with now. Then they retreated to keep some distance from the entire Romanova fighting force.

Then, my mother Cleopatra Romanova started muttering something.

"THUNDER EMPRESS"

Moments later, there appeared the biggest thunderstorm that the gods had ever seen at that time. The sky in the world they called the land of the sky slowly turned pitch black; in a short time, thousands of bolts of lightning began to rain down where they were, countless divine armies were struck by that lightning. Half of them were killed in less than a minute.

Why can my mother have that much power? Is this the reason why I can become have the strong ability? It seemed that it had come from her.

"Damn it, what are you doing, bastard? did you use some kind of demonic power to destroy us?"

He looked terrified after seeing half of his troops get slaughtered.

"Huh, trash existences like you guys have no right to live in this world. As you can see, I only used black lightning. Are you that stupid not to realize what really happened?"

Cleopatra Romanova constantly brings out her true power.

The strike also hit the god faction that refused to kill me; it seems like mother did intend to finish them all off without exception. That was the scary side of my mother, so I remembered that I shouldn't make her angry.

Inwardly, the general in the dragon helmet muttered.

"Wait a minute, an attack that should kill us is only something that is on par with us or existence above us. Even if using demonic power, it would at least require someone on the same level as the Maou to be able to kill us if they can bring out this immense power. means she, not an ordinary person."

After he was done with his daydream, it seemed that he was starting to realize this.

"Who are you really? then what is the purpose of you doing all this."

The god general asked my mother about it.

"It's better that you don't know who we are because you have killed one of my dearest children. It's time for us to destroy you. I haven't finished a Pantheon in a long time; Pantheon Funan, I will make the first target before I finish off the other pantheons. after that, I will also eliminate all the things that you protect or fight for; I will tear them all apart and throw them all into the deepest darkness."

Cleopatra Romanova said that in an icy tone; it was terrifying. I guess mother no longer considers anything she is talking to at this time to be a living being.

The view I saw began to change again; this time, something happened to me. It seems that they have completed some spawn procedures.

In Ichibei Raven Romanova's mind at that time, there was a power processing from the other party.

The power of darkness slowly engulfed his body began to spread and enveloped his entire body.

[ Automatic mode is activated, the power level is in stage 3. ]

[100% energy expenditure rate, allowing the individual release of Dark Empress Theressa. ]

A female voice said something about strength or other individuals, so who was she referring to.

Then, I heard another woman's voice again.

(Wait a minute, my life partner, this time I will avenge you, I will destroy them, as the beginning of your arrival here. Lilith is it still much longer?.)

They seem to be talking to each other but wait a minute. Aren't their voices very similar to the two people who saved me earlier if I think back?

Was this what she meant, about the person who had been waiting for my return.

[Deep physical mastery is still 50%, maximizing the immune system. Please wait a moment, Theressa; I'll set the stage for you. ]

Then, the woman named Lilith resumed her words.

11