Death of the Gods : Part 2
59 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Soul gathering is done again, requiring 100,000 human spirit energy to be able to return the soul to its original state. ]

(hey Lilith, can you use the souls of the gods that have been killed? At least, let them be of use to our master.)

Inside someone's body, the two of them try to find a solution to save their master.

So, you can say they are like my woman, huh. But, when and where I met them, I don't remember at all.

[ it is possible, but I have to get approval from someone who can be used as collateral. Can you do it, Theressa?. ]

(Just take them all, as long as you're safe. I'm already pleased.)

[Understood, 50% power drain. Do you want to do it? ]

This may be the first time she has questioned something through her own actions for an emotionless individual.

(Of course, who do you think I am. Reduced with such a thing won't affect me, Immediately do everything and let me take care of them for trying to hurt our master; I will make them understand the meaning of pain.)

[ I Understood, system activated. Begins to reconstruct the master's body. The connection of consciousness is diverted. Evolution begins. ]

My body that was lying on the ground slowly started to regenerate itself.

The black aura that was spreading within the body began to dissipate little by little. However, when my body was able to return to the way it was at that time, a big change occurred.

"You revived the Raven sama?"

A bodyguard from the Romanova aristocrats asked that of my young self.

Even so, only his body returned intact; he still had not regained his consciousness.

Just a few moments later. Her eyes started to open, but my current color was reddish gold. It is certain, at that time, who realized it was not me. However, the Dark Empress was named Theressa.

Slowly, my little body. I was starting to change shape into the body of a little girl. My hair also started to grow until it hit the ground.

The change happened so fast that it made everyone who was beside me look completely shocked.

"Rav chan, is that really you, kid?"

Cleopatra Romanova immediately noticed this; then, she immediately headed towards me.

"ehh... Raven, you're still alive, thank goodness."

Meanwhile, my father, Shoichi, started to wake up from his tantrum because he saw my mother's actions and saw my body standing as usual.

However, everyone who saw my body at that time felt alien to the figure standing in front of them at this time.

After that, the little girl started to smile after realizing that she had become the center of attention.

A few moments later, everyone was surprised again by the sound that came from my own body.

"It seems that you are loved by many people, master, but everyone forgives me, everyone. I am not the Raven sama."

It was a little girl's voice; how could my vocal cords change too when Lilith regenerated my body. No wonder I'm starting to be familiar with that appearance.

Because of that voice, it started to raise doubts to all those who were watching my awakening.

They must all be very shocked; how can a boy turn into a very charming little girl.

From the side of the remaining gods, they looked very surprised by something they saw.

"This is impossible, even after taking all those attacks. You can't possibly be able to come back to life. Ah, maybe I know what caused it; you possessed that body. You damn demon."

The murmur of one of the generals of the gods.

Then, the girl only laughed briefly after hearing the enemy's words.

"hehe..., although what you say makes sense. But that's not the case; you better not underestimate me, god brat."

She started threatening the enemy, meaning that it could be said that Dark Empress Theressa was controlling my body at the time; it's only natural for me to understand why she was confident like that.

Gradually his whole body became enveloped by a darkness that was as dense as what I had felt before. However, she didn't appear to be in pain at all as he let it all out. What is the difference between a newbie and an experienced person?

"Okay, time to party."

Right after saying that, she disappeared. Everyone seemed oblivious to the situation.

However, now I can see it from a distance. You could say she was just running, but my eyes couldn't follow his movements for some reason.

Even though I have full vision when looking at my own memories, she is really amazing, but why I still don't know who she really is, then what does that have to do with me.

In the view of a general wearing a dragon helmet, it seems that he can't see what's going on right now.

Suddenly, all of my men were hit by an attack from something unknown. How could it be, they were hit by a slash from a weapon, it couldn't even be said that they looked like they were cut.

But, what kind of weapon could injure the armor of the gods who were ready to face a great war.

I have absolutely no idea what is attacking our side.

A few moments later, I again saw the form of the girl who suddenly disappeared.

"Heh, so your strength is only this much; the gods in your generation are too weak."

"What are you saying? How dare you lower our pride. "

I was furious when I heard her words.

"Even your armor is much thinner than paper; I had no trouble tearing their whole body apart with just my finger. At this rate, I shouldn't bother to take you guys seriously."

That kid really insulted us; I won't allow her to continue.

"You damn ignorant brat, I will destroy you right here right now."

Then, I immediately changed myself to the strongest mode I had; the current appearance of the armor I was wearing was that of a god-class weapon. No one can beat me in this mode.

"Even if you apologize, I will never forgive. Now accept the consequences, feel this, KARMION."

I created two spears of divine energy that had been supplemented with a boosting item right after all of the energy had stabilized. I can throw the strongest explosion I can produce; this way, I will destroy all the other intruders.

After that, I prepared to throw the spear, which I enveloped in my divine light aura because I made two spears at once. So one could say the power generated would be devastating in an instant.

I can't wait to see them all disappear. That way, I have nothing to be afraid of anymore.

From what I saw, the little girl just looked at me without looking the least bit scared. Is she really looking down on me? Die useless trash.

Then, I threw my two divine spears at the same time.

The gaze returned to my side as I, who was constantly paying attention to the composition of the attack of one of the god generals, couldn't help but laugh briefly.

Apparently, he was earnest about the little girl; it was true that the repercussions would definitely be huge.

His attack speed was not like the speed of light. Even though what it throws out is condensed light, but the speed of its throwing is only close to the speed of sound. I guess it's because the divine energy maintains its shape, thus blocking the light.

However, Theressa casually watched the speed of the attack without any intention of stopping it just as the two spears were about to reach his body.

No explosion occurred; the attack stopped abruptly, it wouldn't be more fitting to say it if it was stopped by Theressa.

But Theressa didn't do anything at all. However, the two spears simply stopped without appearing to hit anything.

Moments later, that enormous energy disappeared without a trace.

Everyone who saw this incident was silent.

They began to realize that the figure standing in front of them did not appear to be an ordinary being.

"Eh, what the hell. I thought it could hurt me a bit. However, this attack didn't even touch me or scratch me one bit. Just how weak are you actually?"

The words of a little girl who was, very condescending to others.

Whereas what she was fighting was one of the great generals of one of the Pantheon.

"You're a monster; this can't be happening. There wasn't a single demon who couldn't possibly be injured with such great divine power. Moreover, this power came from a god. Who are you actually? "

He looked completely shocked after seeing his strongest attack meaningless in front of Theressa. I myself was also very impressed with Theressa's abilities, actually what she was doing at that time.

"I am just a follower of someone who will change the future of this world, and only Raven-sama can do that. He has freed me from boredom. You're just a creature that doesn't know anything. At least now it's my turn to attack. "

Right after saying that, everyone was brought back to focus on his actions.

She only raised one hand up while saying.

[ METEOR GARDEN ]

There was only silence, but everyone began to feel a premonition that something bad was coming.

"Shoichi sama, Cleopatra sama, and all the troops. you better get out of here; this place will soon become hell on earth. "

Theressa said that to my family. She seemed to know me very well indeed.

"Who are you really? "

My mother looked doubtful about the figure of Theressa wearing my body at that time.

"I am just a subordinate of your son, Raven-sama. Then take it easy, Raven sama is still alive. I'm just taking revenge by teaching them a lesson, hehehe. "

Her laughter was starting to sound like a respectable girl. Even so, her figure was so different from anything I had ever seen.

"Thank God that Rav chan is still alive, but I will refuse to leave here because I am still not satisfied to finish off the gods from Pantheon Funan. Therefore, I will see you do that, so don't worry about me. I can protect myself. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama was just as trying to convince Theressa; it was my mother's nature. She is not easily satisfied with something.

Then, Oyaji also approached Okaa sama. It seemed that he was also still not satisfied with what was happening at the moment.

11