Death of the Gods : Part 3
55 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will also see everything; it is the duty of a father who must know the ability of his child's subordinates. So that I can ensure its safety in the future. "

Oyaji sat down with Cleopatra Okaa sama together, and then they created a magic barrier with absolute defense. At the same time, all of my sisters and our subordinates are in the barrier's coverage area. Then they waited for what would happen after this.

"Fine if you really want it, but I have to do this first. "

Theressa then pointed her left hand at them; then, she formed a new red barrier. It seemed the defense he made was much stronger.

"Didn't I already set up a barrier myself? You better not need to help me. "

Oyaji had no idea what Theressa was thinking at the moment. I think he's a little offended.

"Shoichi-sama, restrain yourself. This girl has good intentions for us. You should be the one holding back. "

Okaa sama quickly scolded Oyaji. It seems Okaa-sama immediately understood what was happening right now.

"I'm sorry, Shoichi sama, but I have to do this. Because the attack I do after this will neutralize any kind of defensive magic, even the gods' abilities won't be able to counteract it. I'm getting a little worried about the state of this land, but at least I've strengthened our footing. "

Oyaji looked very surprised by what Theressa said.

Even his face looked a little pale when he heard that.

"Oho, quite interesting. "

While Cleopatra Okaa-sama said that with an interested tone, she really likes something extraordinary.

"Thank you very much, Cleopatra-sama. Soon, it will come. "

Right after Theressa said that then came the long-awaited attack.

Meteor showers began to appear in the sky from the land of the gods. Various sizes are about to collide with this place. It seemed that Theressa was really serious about destroying this place.

However, it seems that the gods took the incoming attack as a joke, all of them laughing after seeing all the meteors what's so funny about what's happening right now.

"Hahaha, are you stupid? This celestial land is protected by the strongest defensive magic of the supreme gods of the Parthian Pantheon. An attack like that would only be blocked easily."

The god general once again felt he had the upper hand.

It is the nature of the gods to always boast about something. I don't care what they say anymore.

"Heh, is that true….., soon we will see the results. You all better run before it's too late. "

However, Theressa instead answered the provocations made on the part of the gods.

Realizing from something Theressa said, the gods who decided not to attack me decided to run away.

When I saw this, I thought their pride had been crushed. But in my opinion, it's much better than dying silly fighting an unknown little girl.

On the other side, the gods seem annoyed by the actions of the other gods; I can understand that because their existence should be a figure who is not afraid of anything.

"Hey, you all come back. Why are you afraid of what won't happen? Do you want to throw away your pride as gods? "

However, still. The fleeing gods paid no heed to those words. They decided to run away as quickly as possible. However, moments later, they realized something was wrong.

"This is weird; why can't I teleport. "

Said from a god who was about to escape from this place.

"You're right; my ability to move places isn't working properly; how could something like this happen. "

The other gods have not tried various ways to reactivate their abilities, but it seems that everything they are doing is in vain.

The gods in the attacking faction realized this, and it seemed that they were also starting to suspect that this oddity had hit them.

When one of the gods on the front line tried it, he couldn't switch places instantly. His abilities seemed to have been sealed for some time.

"Why is this? What happened. "

The gods looked confused in this situation. Their gazes full of arrogance began to turn into worried expressions. The change in situation is delightful to see.

One of the God Generals realized that this was Theressa's doing, so he threatened her again.

"You demon, what did you do to us? what is your real goal? "

Even though he looked threatening, I could tell that he was also worried about the following situation.

However, Theressa only showed a sweet smile that felt evil, and she just closed her eyes while continuing to enjoy the chaos that was happening.

"Areee, why are the invincible gods frustrated about something? Let me guess if your abilities can't be used?. But why is that? Shouldn't you who represents goodness and virtue, you should be invincible by a little girl like me. It seems like you guys are so lousy and so useless. "

Theressa again ignited emotions at the gods, and she was surprisingly good at doing just that. But, what is the reason for doing that?

"Insolent, how dare you do this to you little girl; after this, I will make you suffer, even more, there will be no bright future waiting for you after this, hahaha. "

However, the gods of the attacking faction instead tried to remain arrogant even though their circumstances were under pressure.

"Very good speech, that's a new god I know. Not afraid of anything, to be willing to sacrifice everything to die silly. Hahaha hahaha. "

However, Theressa burst out laughing as she answered the gods. It seemed that she was delighted with what happened after this.

Because of that too, the gods also seemed confused by their current position.

After laughing for a while, Theressa resumed her speech.

"Don't worry; you won't be able to escape. Then, don't you feel strange about your god-level instincts, even though you feel that everything will be fine? Still, your heart says that it's best to run away right now. Did I say something wrong? "

This time, she said that in an intimidating tone.

The gods in front of her looked very surprised by what they heard, so Theressa also could know the hearts of the gods. Was this the reason why she was nicknamed the Dark Empress by Lilith?

Most of the gods preferred to remain silent when Theressa asked that. Meaning, what Theressa said was the truth.

Even Oyaji continues to be stunned by what Theressa is doing right now. She really got everyone's attention focused on her.

Seeing this, Okaa-sama immediately hit Oyaji's head because he felt strange seeing his husband's behavior.

The behavior of the two of them always makes me want to laugh; they are a perfect match.

"I see, so you guys decided to shut up. Well then, it's time to see the destruction. Everyone, please take a good look at these things. "

All the meteors are getting closer to us; in a few moments, the meteors will collide with the defense of the gods.

Moments later, nothing happened. none of the meteors were hit by the impact of their intended defense.

All the meteors penetrated the defenses of the land of the sky with ease; not even a single meteor was damaged. Soon, all the meteors will reach their targets.

The gods, who looked very arrogant, were again shocked by the situation.

They all can only surrender to what they see now; there is no hope of escaping, even to activate the god abilities they can't.

"Why is it like this….., damn council……."

After the god general shouted that, they were all hit by the massive explosion that ensued.

It's like watching a doomsday simulation, hundreds of meteors hitting each other when they reach the land of the sky.

Various explosions occurred simultaneously; whether ash, lava, or anything that was destructive was created simultaneously.

All of those attacks hit the positions of the gods heavily, even though they had worn their best god armor. The attack could tear him apart easily.

The destruction occurred everywhere; the line of gods that was originally very tight turned into disorder. They only focus on saving themselves without caring about each other. This was truly a sad sight of an existence commonly referred to as a god.

A sea of fire engulfed the land of the sky; there were many large holes created by the explosion caused by the meteor.

Was it a skill called Meteor Garden because it was impossible to issue a large-scale attack using magic in such a short time? Apparently, Theressa has the same abilities as me.

Everyone who saw this destruction could only be amazed and afraid; the figure they thought they should always protect was now destroying their enemy instead.

Even countless soldiers couldn't stop shivering at the sight of the situation; imagining this happening to them would only make them mentally fall.

Oyaji was also seen breaking out in a cold sweat when he saw what was happening, even when countless meteors were raining down right above where they were standing. Everything shattered in an instant as it collided with the barrier Theressa had created.

However, Cleopatra Okaa-sama looks increasingly pleased with the destruction that is happening in front of her.

"You really are amazing, and it's a beautiful sight. "

"This is just the beginning, Cleopatra-sama; after this, there will be an additional surprise that I have prepared for you. Because I must avenge every creature who intends to harm Raven sama. "

Theressa said that again with her evil smile.

"I am so amazed by Rav chan's ability he can always surprise me, but why did he even hide this from me. I do not like this. "

I don't know why Cleopatra Okaa sama is angry with me; even I, who is ten years my senior, don't even know Theressa. Who he is, nicknames do not always describe a person's true identity.

"Everything will be over soon, and it's time to see the impact."

Following Theressa's words, all the explosions from the falling meteors started to stop on their own; there was a lot of fog and traces of destruction still remaining at this time, roughly what the temperature in the land of the gods was right now. At the very least, it was certain that many of them died.

11