Death of the Gods : Part 4
49 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theressa snapped her finger once; all the effects of the remnants of the meteor explosion were forced to disappear because of that ability. The view of all of us who saw it became very clear.

There were many parts of the body, countless remains of the gods, as far as our eyes could see. There were no survivors, it was like seeing the site of the former great war, but the victims were the gods.

"They all died? "

Oyaji looked hesitant as he said that.

"As you said, Shoichi-sama, none of them survived. Everything is dead. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama just emphasized the situation that happened.

"Is this really happening…"

This was a little different from what they had planned. That's why Oyaji behaved like that.

"Although the method is different, the result is still correct. This was the fastest move that was beyond all of us to expect; then, I wouldn't have bothered to get all the extra powers to come here. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama snapped her fingers again; it seemed that it was some kind of code or order against the people under her orders.

The condition of the ground surface has changed completely. There are even many holes that penetrate to the bottom of the sky soil.

All the buildings that were in the forefront had been destroyed instantly by the attack. It seemed that Theressa's line of attack did not only attack the gods present here but extended to the entire territory of the Parthian Pantheon's power. So, this is what a great god-scale war is about, huh. It was too easy for me to understand; this happened because of the existence of Dark Empress Theressa.

If I count the death toll, it seems that the gods are facing destruction, even close to extinction.

But, their bodies shouldn't be so easily destroyed like this. Because basically, gods don't have physical bodies, but why did Theressa's attack make their bodies dismember like that. Is that indeed some kind of special skill used to kill gods.

I, who saw from my memory, considered this incident as Ragnarok for Pantheon Funan. Will this trigger an even bigger conflict? I guess some gods are allies of the Funan Pantheon. If that was the case, then the second wave of war should be imminent.

What Theressa did had two side effects, the advantage was that Romanova's side didn't bother to throw away her power now, but there is also a bad effect. They would face a fury far greater than the other gods.

Since the one who caused this problem was me, I should be responsible for all of this, however, because my current status had lost first. How can I in the past be responsible? Solving this problem is really complicated; I think that I am really great for living until now despite experiencing events beyond common sense.

All the human armies who saw this were terrified; they were like ants being trampled by a giant in front of such destructive power. Even so, that fear began to turn into a feeling of admiration because the one who did it was one of their leaders.

"Looks like the fireworks are going well. They look good to look at. "

Theressa said while laughing at everything that was happening, and she seemed genuinely satisfied.

However, there was a voice, which could only be heard in Theressa's head. It seemed to be Lilith's voice.

[Question: after receiving the attack. There are many souls of the gods flying freely; do we need to take them? ]

"Of course, take it, take it as a gift for the sake of our emperor's resurrection. "

[Understood, then after this. I will also start an evolution for you and me. ]

Lilith again said something I didn't understand.

[ start program, upgrade to the highest system,s upgrade to infinity level. ]

"It's finally started; I leave everything to you, Lilith. I will take care of the little mice that are here, and I won't let them all life because they have hurt Raven sama. "

She laughed even more contentedly because she could avenge me, but why would a figure named Theressa do all these things. Indeed, she is my subordinate. Why can't I remember it at all? Is my other self still not sending it all to me.

Then, about the use of the soul. What exactly were they planning if they could take souls and turn them into power? They would gain immense power because the souls they took belonged to the gods. Apparently, this will indeed be the end of the Pantheon Funan.

The view I saw began to change back to the battlefield, and it seemed that everyone was very curious about Theressa's laughter.

"Can you explain what happened to them? shouldn't the gods be able to survive? "

Cleopatra Okaa-sama started asking Theressa about it.

"What I'm doing is purely physical mechanics; I'm just changing the gravity of hundreds of meteors in outer space. Then direct it to the point that I have marked; at least, I also give a little additional booster to maximize the resulting impact. "

Uh, Theressa knows the laws of physics too. Is he also the same as me or Oyaji, a person who has knowledge from the earth.

It should be like that; otherwise, all the hypotheses I came up with would be meaningless.

With just that answer, Cleopatra Okaa-sama seemed to immediately understand what Theressa was saying.

"Using the laws of physics, yes, but why isn't their barrier stopping the meteors at all. then the barrier you create can even hold it?."

Oyaji looks confused to understand the mechanism of Theressa's skill, and I also don't know how it happened.

"The answer is very easy, Shoichi sama, magic can be resisted with magic. But there is a law that applies that magic cannot withstand natural phenomena. The purity of the attack backed by nature's abilities could only be stopped by the power of nature itself. That's why neither defensive magic nor the pure abilities of the gods could stop my attacks. After all, this barrier I created is just pure light waves; it's pretty easy to make one if you were know-how. At least if it has reached the same level as me, its ability can withstand all attacks and even reflect anything that is about to attack us. "

I just understood the concept Theressa said. Isn't it exactly the same as what I used to do? How could she do the same to me? Could it be that I was the one who imitated her?

The thing that surprised me the most was the number of meteors she pulled. That would make the atmosphere thinner if it fell to the planet's ground. Luckily he dropped it straight into the dimension of the gods. That's an extraordinary ability.

After thinking for a while, Oyaji began to understand what Theressa was saying.

"So that's how it works; it looks like I can learn a little from you. But, in what way can you revive my son? If possible, I want you to teach me that. so that incidents like this do not happen again. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama is saying that to Theressa.

However, Theressa even lowered her head in front of Cleopatra Okaa sama.

"Please forgive me, Cleopatra sama. Actually, I also want to teach it if I can, but this is just a skill that I can only use. Since I am the embodiment of darkness and cannot understand how to teach it in a form that can be understood by an entity like you, this ability is the only authority within my power. Again, I'm sorry I couldn't help being able to teach you. "

Theressa is true; it would be impossible to teach someone about the skills imagined within or the mind itself. Unless if they have researched and changed it in the form of magic notes, runes, or gifts directly in the relationship between teacher and student.

Of course, Theressa couldn't just make Cleopatra Okaa sama her disciple because something like that was sacred.

After Theressa said that, she started to lower herself again like she was about to dogeza, but Cleopatra Okaa sama prevented her from doing that.

"Don't do things like that; I'm the one who should have done it to you because you saved my son. Please forgive me. "

Now, it was instead Cleopatra Okaa sama turn to bow her head to Theressa.

"You don't have to do that, Cleopatra sama; it's my duty to continue to protect Raven sama. Because I am his subordinate. So you don't have to respect me because our goal is the same. "

She kept begging Cleopatra Okaa-sama to raise her head again.

"The same goal huh, I also want to thank you for protecting my son, so you're like a special ability user like me, huh?. "

Oyaji asked Theressa about it.

"It's easy like that, and the only advantage is that I don't need magic energy or spirit energy to activate it; the most important thing is the owner's energy. "

Theressa said that with a sweet smile.

"So that's how it is, then is it true that you possessed my son's body?. "

Oyaji also seemed to smile when he said that.

"If in the current context it can be justified, but myself is already completely in the body of Raven sama, even I am already in the soul of Raven sama. "

She said that so easily, but how could I not notice. Supposedly, there would be a sign that another existence was within me.

Is this also included in the abilities possessed by Dark Empress Theressa? She's really great if she stays inside of me all this time.

Moreover, the ability control I did earlier also felt completely different; the darkness emanating from my power was completely different from Theressa's ability. This can prove that she is indeed a different creature from what I have known so far.

"So, what do you mean? "

Cleopatra Okaa sama was even more astonished by her words. I also still don't understand what happened, let alone other people. They will be very confused.

However, Theressa instead turned her body to see the remnants of the destruction she had done. She said something.

"When the time comes, I will tell you everything. However, I seem to have missed one small living mouse. There's no point in you hiding; come out. "

A threatening sentence drew everyone's attention to the direction Theressa was looking.

There was a big movement that happened, then a god appeared who turned out to be behind a large rock that came from the rest of the ruins, and all his armor has been destroyed; only his right-hand remains, which he used to push away the big rock that hit him earlier.

"you savage demon. "

11