First Memory: Part 2
49 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The gods who heard this looked confused; it seemed that something was wrong here. Theressa said something again.

"areeee..., shouldn't you guys know about it. Did Azoth boy not tell you that, or did you really not realize your own stupidity from the start? "

Theressa brought them down again with her words; she was relentless in doing this. The gods could only be silent as they listened to Theressa's words.

"Theressa-sama, please don't treat them like that. This has been completely my fault. Please forgive them. "

After Azoth finished saying that to Theressa.

Then, Theressa raised her right leg at an angle; she kicked Azoth, which was being kneeled in front of her, with a pretty hard kick.

Being hit by the attack, Azoth was blown away quite a distance from his starting position on his knees.

Seeing his master being hit by Theressa's attack, Azoth's pegasus tried to stand up.

However, Theressa only glanced at the pegasus with a look full of intimidation.

"Just do it, this will make my mood better. "

When the pegasus heard Theressa's words, the creature looked very frightened. But, something is strange. Did the pegasus understand Theressa's words, or did her animal instinct tell her not to make trouble with Theressa, or then the creature will be killed?. Either way, at least the answer is in my mind.

Then, the pegasus approached slowly towards Theressa; then, he bowed again in front of Theressa. It seemed that the creature had been tamed with just a glance. I no longer understand how Theressa did it.

Due to the fearful effect of Theressa's gaze, the gods were too afraid to respond to Azoth's current state.

Even if the leader was hit by such an attack, they couldn't do anything about it. It seems they still have the common sense to be able to understand a condition that befell them.

"Azoth boy, do you have the right to ask for something like that? "

Right after Theressa said that Azoth tried to stand up again after being hit by the attack.

His whole body was injured, even if it was just one kick, but how could the effect be like that. There was a lot of blood coming out of his mouth, but what the heck. The color of the blood is blue?

He coughed for a while before saying something.

"As usual, you are always merciless. "

However, Theressa again turned her gaze to where Azoth had knelt before.

Suddenly, Azoth was already there. Still, he was on his knees when he faced Theressa.

Since he moved to that place, I haven't seen him activate the teleportation ability.

It seemed he had just shown the reason for his behind nickname.

"Do you want to protest again? "

This time, Theressa threatened Azoth openly.

Everyone on the side of the Romanova nobles couldn't help but be surprised by what they saw.

As usual, Cleopatra Okaa sama seemed to be enjoying the performance shown by Theressa. Even the Cleopatra Okaa sama occasionally seemed to laugh a little when Theressa carried out the persecution of the gods. Cleopatra Okaa's sense of humor is just awful.

"I don't want to protest again, please forgive me. "

The gods behind him were again confused by Azoth's actions.

"If that's the case, then fine. Now, are you satisfied with punishing an innocent child, honorable god general? "

Those words were addressed to the god who had survived until then.

The gods looked back at one of his men; they looked at him with hateful eyes. For the sake of the position safe, surely the gods would do anything.

"But how do you know that, Azoth sama, i don't even know anything about that incident. I should be innocent because I just run the command the councils. "

The god general Marquiss Fareel tried to run away from his responsibilities; it was always like this. Stupid people will only be used by smart but cunning people. I just found out; this also applies to the gods.

Then, Azoth stood up to speak to the stupid god.

"I have the Eye of Truth that can show what is right and wrong, the reason why I became a god of justice is because of this ability. You should know about this, so don't even think about fooling me. Then, you Marquis Fareel, you have exposed lies before me. Even you are trying to blame my daughter for doing the right thing. Be prepared for the consequences. "

Azoth gave a threat that scared the god named Marquis Fareel, it seemed he was about to get something quite dangerous, but I didn't care about his fate.

Then, Azoth turned to look at his daughter. He also changed his expression to be more gentle, and he seems to be a good father.

"Claranova, I am very grateful for your honesty. It seems I has have misjudged something, luckily you tried to stop me. I'm so happy to see you've grown so much better. "

"Still, if without facing a situation like this. Dad will definitely not listen to what I say. "

However, princess Claranova wasn't too happy with what Azoth had to say.

"You're right, haha. "

Doesn't he realize his daughter looks dissatisfied with that?

However, Marquis Fareel tried to explain something again to Azoth.

"But my lord Azoth, I am only carrying out the duties assigned by the central councils. I should be innocent because I was just carrying out orders. "

He was still trying to be evasive about what he had done earlier.

However, Azoth again showed an angry face in front of him.

"They are also at fault for not filtering information properly, especially your biggest mistake is to look down on other races. You don't even deserve the title of god. "

Azoth also attacked him head-on, but didn't he do the same thing before? He shouldn't be worthy of saying that, however, because he had power. Of course, that couldn't apply to Azoth.

After hearing Azoth's answer, Marquiss Fareel looked very distressed by what had happened.

However, Theressa just yawned in front of them all. She seemed to be showing signs that he was tired of all the things they were doing.

"So, can we get out of here now Azoth Boy?"

"Actually I wanted to welcome you here, but because of the chaos that has occurred. Makes me have to rebuild this area. I'm sorry Theressa sama. "

Azoth fell back on his knees before Theressa as he said that. It seems that he really respects her, or is Azoth afraid of Theressa.

"You don't have to do such troublesome things, just focus on rebuilding this place with your strength. "

Theressa ruled Azoth just like that. This was something that a human who saw it could not imagine. One of the high-ranking gods was ruled by a human.

"Okay, I'll do it. Before that, may I ask you something? "

Azoth looked nervous when he said that.

"Just say it, but if you want to protest again. Then there will be no mercy for you. "

"Of course, I would not do such a thing. The thing I want to ask is, have you taken the souls of my subordinate, Theressa sama?."

Everyone was again shocked by Azoth's words. Who would have thought such a thing could be done.

"Azoth sama, what do you mean. Shouldn't the gods will come back to life after this? "

One of the gods kneeling behind Azoth said that.

"as I said, because I see absolutely no sign that their souls have returned to the altar of life. So, I can conclude they will not be able to come back to life. "

Azoth said in a fragile tone.

"How could something like that happen? "

The other gods were also very surprised by what they heard.

"Well, don't ask anymore. Let me get the answer first. "

Azoth looked back at Theressa.

"How could this happen, Cleo. Who exactly is that little girl? "

"Of course, he is Rav chan, even though technically she is not Rav chan. At least, I can conclude she has some relation with Rav chan. More or less like that, Shoichi sama. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama explained the situation quite accurately.

"You mean, Raven has a relationship with a person who can make the king of the gods Funan submit to him?."

Oyaji looked very nervous when he heard Okaa sama answer.

"I don't know about it, at least from what I see. There is another soul residing in Rav chan's body. The amount of power itself I can't tell because there are so many seals that cover the true stats. However, it could be said that she was indeed one of Rav chan's subordinate. That child is indeed very good at hiding things, really my son who is very naughty. After this, I must give him a loving punishment. "

Cleopatra Okaa-sama shows the dangerous smile she had.

I, who only saw this past recording, could feel such great fear. What Cleopatra Okaa sama was really thinking was the same at that time.

"Even you can't see his true abilities, how far that kid has grown. "

"Of course since he is my son, sooner or later he will be able to exceed my abilities. However, I'm a little uncomfortable because if that's the case, there's still a chance that Rav chan will just leave me and say he doesn't need my protection. What should I do if that happens Shoichi sama ?."

Suddenly, Cleopatra Okaa sama shook both of Oyaji's shoulders in fear of something that was yet to happen.

"Hey, calm down. It definitely won't happen, haven't you always given him a lot of love. He maybe will be a spoiled child. "

Oyaji could say such a reasonable thing, and it seems that my thinking ability did come from him.

For a moment, Cleopatra Okaa-sama stopped her actions.

"Shoichi sama is just as right, I will continue to pamper him so he can continue to cling to me. Very good idea Shoichi sama. "

Then, Cleopatra Okaa sama released Oyaji.

"Even so, it's not good to keep doing that. Let him choose his own path in life. "

Of course, I will let Rav chan do anything. However, I won't let him leave me just like before. "

They both fell silent again as they recalled the previous moment.

From a distance, Theressa kept watching what my parents were doing. Because of the thing she did, I could get a clear picture of what was happening back then.

The gaze turned back to Theressa, and it seemed that both Azoth and the other gods were still waiting for Theressa's answer.

11