First Memory: Part 3
61 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm also very curious about it myself if Theressa did it or maybe it was Lilith's previous actions. So, it is certain that Theressa's status is far above Azoth.

However, Theressa only smiled in front of Azoth and the gods who were looking at her.

"Hehehe, just think of this as my gift. Because of your men, my lord has to accept this kind of suffering. Don't you accept? "

Theressa started threatening Azoth again.

Everyone was surprised again by Theressa's answer, and it meant what they had been afraid of all along was true.

"I understand, but may I ask you for leniency about that Theressa sama, if this continues, the Pantheon Funan that I lead will be getting weaker, the worst possibility is that your actions will destroy the balance of the world. "

"Azoth boy, have you forgotten who I really am. Indeed, what is the meaning of my own existence if you tell me about the repercussions of what I do. "

Azoth broke out in cold sweat again as he received Theressa's answer.

"But, Theressa sama. If that happens, then maybe the master you serve will get pressure from the other pantheon. Instead, you think about the consequences of what will happen. "

"Enough Azoth boy, it's tantamount to saying that I can't protect my master properly. It's like an insult to me. "

The situation on the land of the sky began to change drastically; the sky became pitch black, many thunderbolts were striking in all directions.

The wind started blowing very hard; the sky ground began to shake slowly. It seemed Theressa was intent on tearing down the land of heaven right now.

The gods looked panicked when faced with this extreme weather change.

"Azoth sama, what happened to this place. "

"Why did something like this happen, is our strongest barrier useless anymore. "

Some gods begin to lose their spirits when they see the difference in strength.

"Looks like Theressa sama is intent on destroying us all, there's been no chance for us. "

Azoth looked resigned when he saw the situation.

Theressa's face also looked very scary; she was really angry with what Azoth said.

Then, Theressa raised her right hand. It's like a sign to do something.

Moments later, Theressa said something.

"You are dead. "

Just before her hand was swung down.

A voice forced its way into Theressa's mind.

[ hey, idiot, stop your actions. ]

In that short time, Theressa noticed Liliths voice

"Lilith, why are you trying to stop me? "

[I realized because you're doing stupid things again, why are you always like this. ]

"I am very mad with Azoth boy, because he dared to insult me. "

They speak in my mind with ease. It seemed that Lilith was also an existence on par with Theressa's abilities.

[indeed, what sentence did he say when insulting you?. ]

"More or less, he said that Raven sama would be will receive big consequences if the Pantheon Funan collapsed, wouldn't that be tantamount to insulting me. "

[As I thought, you really are stupid. What he said was true. Would the world be fine if one of the Pantheons just disappeared? ]

"Of course it will be like that, why should you be afraid of something like this. "

[I'm not afraid of what you mean; it's just that what Azoth boy meant was the balance of the god's ability. Do you think they would just let Raven sama be just as free? ]

"We only need to do the same to Azoth if they dare to do that. "

[ not everything can be solved by coercion or destruction. Didn't I tell you to hold back? Should our goal is Raven sama safety and his happiness. ]

"I really want that too, but still I can't let him get away with it because he has hurt Raven sama. "

They both seem to care a lot about me, but I still have a hard time remembering them. Am I still in the sealed state? My memory is really bad when it comes to important things.

[I know how you feel, but you have to endure it. Suppose you dare to do that. Then Raven sama life will be very messed up; I don't want her childhood to continue to be in trouble like this. ]

"But, Lilith. At least let me give attack it to him. If I don't, then my heart won't be satisfied. "

[ just do it, as long as it doesn't destroy the sky land and the Funan Pantheon. We can still take some advantage of this incident. Therefore, they will be beneficial for the Romanova family or us. ]

It seems like Lilith has thoughts like me; she can see some loopholes and advantages in dealing with a problem. No wonder Theressa wanted to do what Lilith said.

"Yeah, thanks Lilith. Although I'm not quite satisfied yet, at least I can vent my anger on something. "

[I know that that's why I tell you tried to stop myself. Then, I've also finished picking up some essential pieces of the required sacrifice. For the rest, let them return to Azoth's side. If so, then Pantheon Funan will not lose anything important. ]

"Why do you seem like you have forgiven them, before they have hurt Raven sama you know. You should make them suffer even more. "

It seems that Theressa is a very sadistic type of woman; she deserves the nickname Dark Empress.

[I don't have to, have you ever thought about what Pantheon Funan faced after going through this situation? ]

"Really, we should let them survive? "

[ I told you, just let them hang on and endure shame the shame of being defeated by the World Nobles. Then, about the agreement with the losing pantheon. It's already like a punishment for them if you take all their lives instead. That's equivalent to doing useless things. ]

Lilith had even thought about it to that extent, how smart she was at handling the spoils of war.

"It turned out to be your goal, actually I didn't think much of it because I just had to protect pride Raven's sama. "

[ Just do what you like, but you still have to think realistically. This could be a great gift for Raven sama. Because all I care about is his happiness. ]

"I understand your wish, then I will relent. Because Raven sama happiness is just as much more important than my ego. "

[ thanks, Theressa, I'll leave the rest to you. I still have a lot to deal with. ]

"Yes, do your best. Just tell me if you need my help. "

[ yes, then. I go first. ]

The connection that Lilith had made was cut off.

It was just before Theressa's hand movements had not been fully completed.

Theressa then suddenly stopped her movements.

The chaos that engulfed this place began to lessen slowly.

Then Theressa snapped her fingers once. With that flick, all the calamities she had created disappeared quickly. Even the color of the sky turned so bright as in spring.

Everyone was again shocked by what they saw.

The fearful faces of the gods began to turn into a look of confusion.

Even Azoth himself could only open his mouth wide. Apparently, he didn't understand what was happening.

None of the gods dared to ask Theressa that; it seemed they were still afraid if they chose the wrong words.

However, Theressa decided to speak to them.

"Heh, be grateful that I gave all of you the chance to survive. "

Apparently, she still wasn't satisfied with what Lilith had asked before. How could I tolerate that?

However, the gods paid no attention to Theressa's words, as they still couldn't believe it in the face of this reality.

Suddenly, a voice spoke to Theressa.

"You, why stop him. Do you hesitate to finish them off? "

It seems that Cleopatra Okaa sama is the one who can't accept this the most.

Then Theressa turned around to answer Cleopatra Okaa sama question.

"Cleopatra sama, I suddenly thought of a very good reason for all the aggrieved parties, therefore I consider the annihilation of the gods from the Pantheon Funan to be futile. "

Her words sounded very polite; why did she respect Cleopatra Okaa sama so much. What is the reason behind all this?

"Still, I won't be satisfied if don't get revenge for what happened to my son. At least, I want the same thing to happen to them. "

This time, Cleopatra Okaa sama didn't hide his emotions. There was a lot of aura around it, her strength almost Theressa.

"Cleopatra-sama, please give me some time to say it. "

Even Theressa seems to have a hard time dealing with Okaa-sama; I understand that position very well. Cleopatra Okaa sama, of course, a person as that.

"Enough, if you don't want to do it. So let me take overcome them. I don't care about the peace treaty or anything, because they have dared to hurt one of my beloved children. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama red eyes started to glow quite brightly.

The land of the sky was shaken again with a fairly large earthquake; the color of the sky turned dark again by itself. Heavy rain and lightning struck again throughout this place. The fear of destruction earlier began to be felt again by the gods.

For a moment, Cleopatra Okaa sama glanced toward Princess Claranova. It seemed he already knew that the princess was indeed Azoth's daughter; of course, it would be because Okaa-sama had heard everything from the start.

With the pressure from her gaze, a massive shockwave attack started to head towards princess Claranova. At the same time, she also created a barrier between himself and Oyaji and all the troops they brought with them. It seems Cleopatra Okaa sama is really serious about doing it.

However, even though princess Claranova was aware. That she was being targeted by my mother, but she didn't seem to move an inch from her starting position. What was she really thinking?

"Claranova, run..."

Azoth shouted that to his own daughter.

"It's too late, you won't be able to use your acceleration or skills you bastard Azoth, I'll make you suffer even more. "

Exactly, after Cleopatra Okaa-sama said that, another attack came from three different directions. Cleopatra Okaa sama didn't move from her position, but how could she be able to launch an attack from four directions at once. I don't understand the workings of her abilities at all.

11