First Memory: Part 4
71 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Clara..."

Because he knows that he can't do anything, Azoth decides to run towards his daughter.

The reason he didn't use his Pegasus was that the horse itself had already bowed to Theressa. Moreover, the creature has also realized that Cleopatra Okaa sama is also included in an existence that should not be disturbed. Animal instinct does work well when it comes to saving itself.

Time seemed so slow; soon, the four attacks would hit her. Claranova Onee san is my savior, but why did she have to experience it. In fact, she was completely innocent. I can't blame Cleopatra Okaa sama either because he would be very emotional if she saw this happen to her son. There is no party I can defend at a time like this.

Everyone moves or has their own goal; justifying something with other views will only make you regret what has been decided, but not taking sides will produce nothing. There must be something to stop this moment.

From Claranova's direction, for some reason, her face looked very happy even though her position was on edge. What did she really think?

At least I can still hear what she's saying.

"Father, I hope this can be a lesson for you. Please don't repeat the same mistake again in the future. I always love you. "

I, who heard her words, felt very touched. That meant her goal wasn't vague because she really wanted to make this something her own father would remember, but I still can't stand it if she dies silly like that.

This means that I will not repay my debt of gratitude.

However, Azoth could only keep running. He had focused all his strength on his footsteps. He looked like an ordinary human now, seeing his heartbreak at the moment like this. That's what Cleopatra-sama expects; I totally understand her. From behind the barrier she made, all of Romanova's parties continued to barge in various ways. However, all in vain.

Not even sound can pass through the barrier created by Cleopatra Okaa sama. In the end, they will only be spectators to see the war that my mother has triggered.

After that, princess Claranova's entire body was covered in the attacks that Cleopatra Okaa sama launched. There was a huge explosion in place princess Claranova was standing.

Azoth himself immediately fell when he saw his daughter being hit like that.

His face looked very pale, and his tears suddenly fell by themselves. No sound came out, yet he looked quite shaken about what was happening in front of him.

When their leader faced this situation, his subordinate gods could only stand still without moving an inch. Are they still too scared to do anything? They are completely useless.

Azoth really looked desperate, and he just kept pounding the ground beneath him. He didn't scream at all; maybe it had something to do with how the king of the gods acted.

"Why, must you Claranova……."

He kept his head down as he said that, his mind completely crushed.

On the other hand, Cleopatra Okaa-sama was showing a triumphant smile. If this did happen according to her will, then after this, nothing good would happen.

Moments later, the smoke from the explosion began to dissipate by a great pressure coming from below.

There, it created a large hole that created a huge thrust of air. Apparently, the effect of the explosion was so focused on a single point that its destructive power could be so deep.

"Even she can punch a hole in the sky, is it true that she is only an ordinary human. "

"This isn't a joke at all, we can't do anything even though we're all here. "

"How sad, the princess we were supposed to protect ended up being killed by the enemy in front of all of us, we have truly lost our dignity as a god. "

All the gods seemed to have lost hope; the people they depended on began to be destroyed one after another.

Even so, Cleopatra Okaa sama did not lower her level of vigilance. It seemed that he was still suspecting something.

I could understand that after seeing her face, moreover, the look in her eyes was directed so sharply at the location where princess Claranova had previously been standing.

After waiting for a while, the smoke that covered the place started to dissipate a little.

There is a shadow of someone in the middle of the place. Can Princess Claranova still survive? I hope so.

"Looks like you decided to interfere huh…."

Cleopatra Okaa-sama seemed to smile slightly while saying that.

Upon hearing her words, the gods began to realize what was happening right now.

"Impossible, is she still safe? "

"I hope so, because she is indeed Azoth sama daughter. "

Some of the gods looked optimistic when they saw the shadows of the two people who were there; it seemed that they realized there were two existences.

With a hand gesture from one of them, all the mist was blown away by a great wind. It started to clear things up; I could see the two of them were still there.

Good job Theressa, I love your quick action.

When Azoth looked in the direction where his daughter was, he looked shocked.

"You, still alive..."

Even so, princess Claranova still had her eyes closed. It seemed that she still thought she had been hit hard by the attack.

“Claranova-san, open your eyes. "

Right after Theressa said that princess Claranova immediately opened her eyes.

"It turns out that you really saved me, thank you very much. "

"This is a very easy thing, please don't worry about anything anymore. "

I didn't think Theressa could be so nice to other people; it seemed I had to change how I looked at her.

"But, why did you do it? shouldn't I have received that attack. "

"I've said it before, have you forgotten it?. I'm only returning the favor for what you did to my lord, although it seems quite strange for me to say it using him body. "

"Still, in such a fast tempo. You can come here and explain everything. I don't understand how you can become his subordinate. "

Of course, I understand the confusion that plagued Princess Claranova; suddenly, her life was threatened; at the same time, she was also saved by the person she was supposed to protect.

"I think I've also given reasons about it, anyway everything I said is the truth. You can choose to believe it or not. "

Theressa looked back at Cleopatra Okaa sama.

"So, you decided not to answer my question huh? "

Cleopatra Okaa-sama's expression showed signs of being displeased; it seemed like this was going to continue for much longer.

On the other hand, Oyaji and everyone is still trying to break the barrier created by Okaa-sama. Even so, the barrier didn't appear to have weakened in the slightest. Shouldn't they be able to teleport into it? But I forgot that Theressa's ability was still active, so that was impossible.

"Please forgive me Cleopatra-sama, but allow me to explain the situation first. "

"Huh, what do you mean? "

Okaa sama doesn't seem to care about it; it seems her anger still hasn't gone away.

However, after Azoth realized that his daughter survived. He ran using acceleration magic to head towards Princess Claranova.

However, Theressa pointed her hand towards Azoth. Like being hit by a very strong impact, Azoth's body was blown away far enough that he returned to the position where his subordinate gods were.

Just by pointing her palm, Theressa could do such a thing. What is she really doing?

As Azoth fell to the ground, the other gods began to help him up.

"Azoth sama, you are fine. "

"I will help you. "

"It seems, there is something big within the scope of Claranova Hime's place. "

The gods who helped Azoth seemed to analyze the situation around them.

Finding an enemy of equal strength could even be said to be much stronger. They can only think rather than act.

"I'm fine, but if Theressa-sama does this. There must be something important to do, please don't hate it too much. "

However, Azoth seemed to understand the reason Theressa did that to him.

"If you say so, we can only accept it. "

The gods agreed not to act recklessly for now.

Marquis Fareel, who saw his leader being flung away so easily, could only open his mouth wide. He really didn't think something like this could just happen.

"Azoth and you two, stay quiet if you want to survive. I have to speak to my master's mother first. "

After Theressa said that, she turned her attention back to my mother.

"Can you explain the reason behind your actions, I don't want to hurt my son's body at all. "

"Thank you for the understanding you give Cleopatra sama, I will say it easily. The reason I'm doing this is because princess Claranova who is the daughter of the god Azoth has protected Raven-sama. I'm just returning the favor about what she has done. "

"Eh, you mean the goddess is innocent? "

Cleopatra Okaa sama expression changed 180 degrees when she heard the statement Theressa said.

"Yes, the goddess Claranova had protected Raven-sama and decided to fight against the gods. She realizes, that Raven sama is equally innocent, the reason Raven sama decides to fight them is because his goal is only to protect the goddess Claranova. He even did that even though he had to sacrifice his life. "

"If that's the case, then I've done the wrong thing…, Theressa…, no Claranova san thanks a lot. "

Cleopatra Okaa sama then removed her strength; then she bowed before Princess Claranova.

However, the goddess Claranova herself looked confused.

Before she could speak, suddenly, Okaa sama was in front of her.

"I think something like this is still not enough to atone for my mistakes, I will give you whatever you ask for. "

Okaa sama also held the hands of the goddess Claranova with both hands.

“ Cleopatra Romanova san, how come?. "

Rather than being attracted by the offer given by Okaa sama, it seems that the goddess Claranova is still surprised that my mother is suddenly in front of her. To me, she moves in the blink of an eye. My mom is really amazing.

"Cleopatra sama, it seems that the goddess Claranova is still confused by your speed. Please refrain. "

Theressa smiled slightly after saying that.

"Uh, is that so? I think I'm excessive a little. I'm sorry for surprising you. "

"No, I'm just a little late to notice your existence. You don't have to say things like that, I'm not hurt at all Theressa san has protected me well. "

"Still, I thoughtlessly intended to kill you. If it wasn't for Theressa's action, I think I'd have put you through a bad thing, again please forgive me. "

"I understand your feelings, seeing your son go through something like that. Any mother would be furious with what happened, venting your anger is also a form of unique affection possessed by humans. "

However, the goddess Claranova instead said something that made me even more amazed by her.

"You, I think I understand why Theressa decided to protect you. Moreover, you have also been of protect to my son, I will repay your good service to us one day. "

11