First Memory: Part 5
43 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After saying that, Cleopatra Okaa sama let go of the hand of the goddess Claranova, then she looked back at Azoth.

"Cleopatra-sama, just leave this matter to me. Everything is over, if the war continues the balance of the world will change, much worse things will happen to Raven sama. "

Why would Theressa say such a scary thing? She should have given me motivation when faced with a problem like this.

"I understand, but this anger can't just disappear. Seeing what the goddess Claranova did to my son made me even more convinced that I had to kill at least one of their leaders who survived. "

Okaa sama stared intently at Marquis Fareel; seeing this, she immediately fell while taking cover behind the bunch of the gods.

"I do agree with your opinion, but on the other hand I feel Pantheon Funan deserve much more pain, but Raven sama also doesn't want to see her mother dirty her hands to kill a useless god like him. "

Cleopatra Okaa-sama immediately turned to Theressa.

"You mean, Rav chan wants not to do it?."

"This is just my opinion, but I can sense signs that he doesn't want you to do that, because he always makes you a role model and ideal woman. Of course, that's not the right thing to do. "

Oi-oi, what did Theressa say? It would only make my mother act more aggressively.

However, Cleopatra Okaa-sama just lowered her head while saying something.

"If it's a request from him, what can i do? I can't deny it, but Theressa does Rav chan really think of me as an ideal woman for him? "

Eh, why are Okaa sama even shy like that? I'm actually the one who's worried about my situation after this.

"Of course Raven sama would certainly think so, you yourself are very beautiful, there is nothing less than you. Shouldn't you hold back and let me handle the rest. "

After being silent for a while, Cleopatra Okaa sama nodded in agreement to what Theressa said.

She's really cunning. She was using me as an excuse to keep Okaa-sama from rerunning rampage.

No wonder, Okaa sama didn't hold back in the previous meeting.

"Thank you very much Cleopatra sama, after this I will meet the gods from Funan Pantheon. You better should remove the barriers that you create. Then Claranova san, could you please come with me for a moment? "

" yes.... "

Although a little doubtful, the goddess Claranova began to believe in Theressa's words.

"Don't worry about anything anymore, let me handle your father's stodgy nature. This is an easy job. "

After hearing the answer from Theressa, the goddess Claranova began to believe in herself to return to meet the gods of the Funan Pantheon.

Right after Theressa and the goddess Claranova left, Okaa sama just snapped her fingers once, so the barrier she had created disappeared instantly. In a few moments, Oyaji ran towards Okaa sama. It seems that he intends to rebuke the reckless act committed by Cleopatra Okaa sama.

Instead of him scolding Okaa sama, for some reason, Oyaji hugged Okaa sama tightly.

"Cleo, why do you always intend to endure it alone. Stupid woman. "

"Shoichi-sama…, sorry…."

However, Oyaji stroked Cleopatra Okaa sama head instead.

"I told you, this should be my responsibility. I should be the one to blame for not being able to do anything to our family. I don't want that if you have to be hated by the whole world by doing something stupid like this, Raven it's safe. There is no reason for you to continue the war. If you really insist on revenge, just let me get my hands dirty. "

"Shoichi-sama..."

Okaa-sama immediately burst into tears after hearing Oyaji's answer.

"You, should be a good mother. Why do you even cry like this, later Raven will even mock you know. "

"It's all the Shoichi sama fault, I don't care anymore. "

However, Okaa-sama hides her face in Oyaji's arms instead.

"I see, leave the rest to me. You just need to be a good mother to him. "

Right after that, Oyaji continued to stare at Azoth with a gaze full of emotion; it seemed that Oyaji was very angry because of the negligence committed by the king of the gods.

Even so, now I understand why I have this attitude. It seems Oyaji's talent has passed down to me. What can I do? Blood can't be resisted. One day, I'm sure I'll find a woman like Okaa-sama. That way, I can put an end to all the things I have to go through; for some reason, my hunch says something like that.

However, when my memory focused on my parents. The gaze began to turn back to where Theressa and the goddess Claranova were. It seemed that the two of them were ready to tackle this problem.

"Azoth boy, I hope you are happy with this kind of result. "

"I am very happy to know my daughter is safe, thank you very much Theressa sama. "

Just before Azoth tried to kneel before him again, Theressa stopped him.

"Come on, don't talk too much. I just wanted to set things straight. "

"To straighten something out?, is there still something that Theressa sama is missing?. "

"Of course there are a lot of flaws, but I'll get straight to the point. Do you intend to fight my master? "

Theressa stared at all of them; this seemed to be a way of explaining their future goals.

"I promise, I will not repeat the same mistake. We had lost badly, we should have been humiliated even more. "

Azoth said that with resignation.

"You know very well my way of thinking, but I don't intend to do that. Because my master told me not to. You should be happy about this. "

It seemed that Theressa was referring to a cross-consciousness path with my ten-year-old self.

"I am very grateful for your master's kindness, Theressa sama. Should I also call him with the same honorific as you too?. "

"No, you don't have to. My current goal is to protect he daily life, I don't intend to expose Raven sama existence any further. It's better for all of you to keep your mouth shut with everything that happened, if this thing gets leaked with many parties. I myself will eliminate all of you. "

Great pressure came back from Theressa's gaze; she seemed to be serious about this.

"I see, we will all keep our mouths shut about what happened today. We vowed not to reveal it to any other Pantheon. "

"Good, I'm a little relieved after hearing your words. The same goes for all the gods present here, especially you, the venerable Marquis Fareel. "

A kind sentence of sarcasm was uttered by Theressa.

The gods began to look back at one of the god generals.

"Okay, I'll do it. "

With a word of approval from Marquis Fareel, the god's faction of the Pantheon Funan decided to give up the battle against the Romanova nobles.

"I don't mind if you intend to break the promise you made, that way I have a reason to destroy you. However, because you have agreed to it. Then I will forgive you on various conditions. "

"As the loser, we will accept whatever terms you give. Moreover, Theressa-sama is a…"

"Azoth boy, shut up. I told you not to say that. "

Azoth looked terrified when he saw Theressa's threat.

With a word of approval from Marquis Fareel, the god's faction of the Pantheon Funan decided to give up the battle against the Romanova nobles.

"I don't mind if you intend to break the promise you made, that way I have a reason to destroy you. However, because you have agreed to it. Then I will forgive you on various conditions. "

"As the loser, we will accept whatever terms you give. Moreover, Theressa-sama is a…"

"Azoth boy, shut up. I told you not to say that. "

Azoth looked terrified when he saw Theressa's threat.

"Okay, I understand. Please forgive me. "

"You useless god, your nature hasn't changed at all. Back to our conversation, I have various conditions that you must fulfill, the first of which is that you must pay compensation to the Romanova nobles. "

"We will fulfill the compensation you mean. "

"You can discuss it with them once the conditions on both sides are a bit better. "

Azoth fell silent again after hearing Theressa's words.

"Then the second, about your relationship with your daughter. You should pay attention to her, she is a good and strong girl. You should be happy to have a daughter like her. Why are you still stubborn like this. "

"If it's about that...."

Azoth seemed to have a hard time answering Theressa's question.

"I don't know what the problem is between the two of you, at least you can solve it well. Because you are father and daughter. If I don't come on time, you will surely regret for the rest of your life for losing it. "

"Yes, I totally understand what you mean. "

Azoth looked even more frustrated after hearing those words.

Then, Theressa looked at the goddess Claranova.

"As I said, Claranova san should also be honest about all the things that bother you. There are many things that your father's Truth Eye cannot see. So talking will solve everything. "

"I will, Theressa-san. "

Goddess Claranova also looked gloomy like Azoth.

"You two are really similar, I'm not scolding you you know. Even so, your awkward nature must also be addressed immediately if you want problems like this not to get bigger. "

Even though Theressa said that they both seemed to have a hard time expressing their nature.

"yes..."

They both said the exact same answer at the same time.

"It's up to you, but I want to remind you that from now on there are many big tasks that you must complete. "

Azoth returned to a serious face upon hearing this.

"I will try to do it. "

"Just do what you can, tthere are many things you can give them. However, this problem will not be solved that easily."

Azoth's pale face indicated that something was wrong.

"thanks for the warning you said Theressa sama. "

"Then, the second. Since the incident had quite a big impact with your territory, this has become a sign for the other factions to make their move. Looks like you won't be able to sleep well Azoth boy. "

"This is a problem that I have to solve, at least I will be responsible for everything that happens. "

"What can you do in your condition like this, relying on other weapons to change things? do you think it will make a difference. "

10